Forum Feedback  Petition to change rules about lr and fr

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
If you only knew how rare vaginal orgasms are... compared to oral sex orgasms... if you want to judge the "sexness" on orgasms, then penetrative sex is the weakest form of sex.
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant her cumming while getting facefucked haha .. If it's you giving her oral, even both at the same time, it's mutual jerking off in my opinion, not sex.

I have made girls cum from oral sex plenty of times.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys the thing and my thinking is this I have been in the community 10 or so years, I all along thought in this forum lr was lay report a good example is lofty journal which I love, all along I thought there were lays... now what about lurkers, let's say pure evil or lifeguard or razor at lurking I know for sure they won't sit there and read unless it says lay report, cause lurkers don't sit there and read journal rules, I never read them till skippy showed me. Keep it simple stupid, let's put lr , and fr then sub menu hand job, bj, fingering etc... or just put on title, I don't want to sit there and read paragraph unless is lay for example

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
And in Eastern Europe BJ's are... like WOOOOAAAAH... hence back to my point I believe that we should not let cultural differences interfere on the matter.
So what would your preferred structure look like compared to what Chase posted? Eliminate the minuses, consider oral sex a LR, and designate handjobs/other foreplay a FR++ instead of LR-- as it is now?

Please excuse that I am not aware of how it was done on masf as SS is my first forum in the community, but I am interested to see your recommendations given your wealth and diversity of experience.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant her cumming while getting facefucked haha .. If it's you giving her oral, even both at the same time, it's mutual jerking off in my opinion, not sex.

I have made girls cum from oral sex plenty of times.
Lol that is what I thought 2 my main can cum by giving head no touch, second girl I had that can do that

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My main is like this, I delivered the 8 orgasms routine and she said there are 9 girls can come through the throat I have...instant onitis she game me right there lol

You just felt for your own crap haha.... how many times have I felt for my own sex talk... bit overweight chick who convinces me that she suck balls like a vaccum cleaner.... oh no... well... at least it felt good.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So what would your preferred structure look like compared to what Chase posted? Eliminate the minuses, consider oral sex a LR, and designate handjobs/other foreplay a FR++ instead of LR-- as it is now?

Please excuse that I am not aware of how it was done on masf as SS is my first forum in the community, but I am interested to see your recommendations given your wealth and diversity of experience.
Or: outing rapport... what is that really?
FU: fuck up...
FR: you doing stuff in field
FR+: good interaction that lead to a number (at least)
FR++: Things get hot with you an a girl (includes handjobs and so on)
LR: Sexual intercourse
LRX2(3,4 etc) when it involves multiple girls
LR+: intercourse as well as another successful interaction (an FR+ really)
LR++: Intercourse as well as another successful interaction leading to almost a lay

Basically like on mASF.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Oral sex is considered sex by the WHO and is also labelled as penetrative sex in sexology. That's all I need to know. Now why some dudes have issues with calling oral sex... sex ...is a mystery to me. Must be some weird bias laying around. All their points are non-scientific and honestly not consistent and coherent.
Well, if I'm licking a girls clit I don't consider that sex. It's not really penetrative, and even if it is, by the time she cums I can't even feel my tongue anyway, so it certainly doesn't feel like sex to me!

Penetrative sex to me means penetration with the D, otherwise it could be with anything. And sex to me means not only penetration with the D, but making her cum with the D.

Anyways, I understand there's plenty of different ways to look at it, this is just how it is for me. If someone tells me they got laid that's what I expect it means.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Penetrative sex to me means penetration with the D, otherwise it could be with anything. And sex to me means not only penetration with the D, but making her cum with the D.

Yeah well... that's a very narrow view on sex lol. We are not talking about what is considered "sex" since obviously many things can be considered sex way beyond penetration. We are discussing what is considered a lay. Oral sex is considered an "intercourse" just like anal and vaginal by the WHO (I should have used the word "intercourse" instead of sex, my bad)

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah well... that's a very narrow view on sex lol. We are not talking about what is considered "sex" since obviously many things can be considered sex way beyond penetration. We are discussing what is considered a lay. Oral sex is considered an "intercourse" just like anal and vaginal by the WHO (I should have used the word "intercourse" instead of sex, my bad)
Well I enjoy a lot of sexual things, but I just think there's a unique category for having your dick inside a woman, and making her cum with it. But I'm sure the scientific definition is a bit broader.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Or: outing rapport... what is that really?
FU: fuck up...
FR: you doing stuff in field
FR+: good interaction that lead to a number (at least)
FR++: Things get hot with you an a girl (includes handjobs and so on)
LR: Sexual intercourse
LRX2(3,4 etc) when it involves multiple girls
LR+: intercourse as well as another successful interaction (an FR+ really)
LR++: Intercourse as well as another successful interaction leading to almost a lay

Basically like on mASF.
Can't believe masf had it so complex I see we are just copying the model I had no idea

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
all along thought in this forum lr was lay report a good example is lofty journal which I love, all along I thought there were lays.
?

I always designate my outings as explained in the rules. In my journal I almost always investigate the LR- and LR-- in pretty great detail attempting to analyze why there was no vaginal penetration.

And then if I write a LR, I will post it in the Field Reports section and then link to it inside of my journal. So there are definitely lays.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
?

I always designate my outings as explained in the rules. In my journal I almost always investigate the LR- and LR-- in pretty great detail attempting to analyze why there was no vaginal penetration.

And then if I write a LR, I will post it in the Field Reports section and then link to it inside of my journal. So there are definitely lays.
Yes I know, my point is that yesterday when I found out lr is not penetration I started to question every one lr I read so I was so did lofty got laid etc... I know you are super detailed, you have the best journal..

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes I know, my point is that yesterday when I found out lr is not penetration I started to question every one lr I read so I was so did lofty got laid etc... I know you are super detailed, you have the best journal..

My LR's involves penetrations :D

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One reason vaginal intercourse might be considered the highest 'hierarchy' of intercouse, is due to that's the basically only way to get pregnant. You won't risk getting her pregnant to that degree any other way, it's the most reproductive thing right there. Risky for a woman. Potentially make her way less desirable for another man if pregnant, in comparison to non pregnant women. If the man doesn't stick around, also risky.
Yet with anal, oral, super low risk of pregnancy.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One reason vaginal intercourse might be considered the highest 'hierarchy' of intercouse, is due to that's the basically only way to get pregnant. You won't risk getting her pregnant to that degree any other way, it's the most reproductive thing right there. Risky for a woman. Potentially make her way less desirable for another man if pregnant, in comparison to non pregnant women. If the man doesn't stick around, also risky.
Yet with anal, oral, super low risk of pregnancy.

Interesting. I don't disagree - although I consider oral and anal the purest forms of sex since in fact they are done just for the solve motive of generating erotic pleasure. It is sex just for sex itself - hence purest.

And henceforth in MY view it is above vaginal sex which for me is not so pure since it is not "sex for the sake of sex" but has a reproductive intent behind it.

And yes I have gambit where I say those things (makes women go nuts).

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Interesting. I don't disagree - although I consider oral and anal the purest forms of sex since in fact they are done just for the solve motive of generating erotic pleasure. It is sex just for sex itself - hence purest.

And henceforth in MY view it is above vaginal sex which for me is not so pure since it is not "sex for the sake of sex" but has a reproductive intent behind it.

And yes I have gambit where I say those things (makes women go nuts).

On a side note you may want to read Jerold Levinson's essay on sexual perversity. If you are interested in this subject that is.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'll join the fray here with my thoughts...

For reference, here's how we've been doing it:

If it's only oral sex, with no other penetrative sex, that's an LR-. I've seen guys designate reports as LR- when they licked the girl but did not get serviced in return... I kinda feel like that should be an LR--, but technically by the rules we set up it still passes as LR- (maybe that should change though).

Also, I'm not averse to eliminating the LR-- category to make things less confusing if guys want. I don't know if it's worth maintaining a distinction between "I brought this girl back to my place, but didn't really get beyond making out" and "I brought this girl back to my place, and got a handie, but I couldn't get to sex and she wouldn't blow me." We could probably just make all that FR++.

The reason we set oral as an LR- is all the reports we have seen again and again over the years where guys only get oral the first time around, cum from the blow job, then they see the girl again and either cannot get sex at all, or can only get another blow job and the girl blocks them escalating to sex. Meanwhile, if you get to sex the first time, you might have some LMR still the second time before she's fully converted, but generally you will be able to re-escalate to sex, and also get a blow job if you want (unless she's weird about BJs).

Women in general seem to consider oral sex "not sex" and won't count guys they've blown but not fucked among their lay counts.

Most men I know also won't count girls who've blown them but whom they haven't fucked in their lay counts either.

So generally, BJs are something that is "like sex", but not full-on sex.

So we just have them as LR-.

Anal pretty clearly counts as a standard LR in my book.

Even if it's non-reproductive, you are stimulating many of the same parts with anal that you are with vaginal (just via a different route/angle!), and it also involves the woman getting fucked.

(I guess we say "I fucked her face" but I don't know it's actually possible to really FUCK a girl's mouth with oral. Ever try that? a.) it's impossible to let loose and go hard without running into teeth, plus b.) you will damn near choke girls doing that if you start fucking even moderately hard. You'd have to get, like, a granny with her teeth all out who knows how to deep throat so she isn't gagging as you ram the back of her throat with your cock. I guess if you pull that off it'd have to be an LR... I'd read that report)

Chase

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Women in general seem to consider oral sex "not sex" and won't count guys they've blown but not fucked among their lay counts.

They also don't count anal sex as sex in many countries :)

(I guess we say "I fucked her face" but I don't know it's actually possible to really FUCK a girl's mouth with oral. Ever try that? a.) it's impossible to let loose and go hard without running into teeth, plus b.) you will damn near choke girls doing that if you start fucking even moderately hard

Teeth: bad cocksucker

Choke: that's what she likes in this case.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'll join the fray here with my thoughts...

For reference, here's how we've been doing it:

If it's only oral sex, with no other penetrative sex, that's an LR-. I've seen guys designate reports as LR- when they licked the girl but did not get serviced in return... I kinda feel like that should be an LR--, but technically by the rules we set up it still passes as LR- (maybe that should change though).

Also, I'm not averse to eliminating the LR-- category to make things less confusing if guys want. I don't know if it's worth maintaining a distinction between "I brought this girl back to my place, but didn't really get beyond making out" and "I brought this girl back to my place, and got a handie, but I couldn't get to sex and she wouldn't blow me." We could probably just make all that FR++.

The reason we set oral as an LR- is all the reports we have seen again and again over the years where guys only get oral the first time around, cum from the blow job, then they see the girl again and either cannot get sex at all, or can only get another blow job and the girl blocks them escalating to sex. Meanwhile, if you get to sex the first time, you might have some LMR still the second time before she's fully converted, but generally you will be able to re-escalate to sex, and also get a blow job if you want (unless she's weird about BJs).

Most men I know also won't count girls who've blown them but whom they haven't fucked in their lay counts either.

So generally, BJs are something that is "like sex", but not full-on sex.

So we just have them as LR-.

Anal pretty clearly counts as a standard LR in my book.

Even if it's non-reproductive, you are stimulating many of the same parts with anal that you are with vaginal (just via a different route/angle!), and it also involves the woman getting fucked.

(I guess we say "I fucked her face" but I don't know it's actually possible to really FUCK a girl's mouth with oral. Ever try that? a.) it's impossible to let loose and go hard without running into teeth, plus b.) you will damn near choke girls doing that if you start fucking even moderately hard. You'd have to get, like, a granny with her teeth all out who knows how to deep throat so she isn't gagging as you ram the back of her throat with your cock. I guess if you pull that off it'd have to be an LR... I'd read that report)

Chase
Yeah we can do a poll, I think it would be keep it simple stupid 3 options

1.field report
2.- lay report (anal sex included only)
3.- fuck up

Without all the + ++ etc.. as simple as possible... we can put to a vote 0 need to complicate 3 options simple like an iPhone, no need to clutter and give 4th place martial arts trophies

>