PICK UP MOMENTUM AGAIN, AFTER UP AND DOWNS

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
When I was on high momentum, I recalled every second! Joking.

Let's deep dive into it. There are many different posts about spiking momentum and being on a high momentum, this is my take and experiences. Details worked for me and I'm sure it'll help you in some ways.

Avoiding venues with aggressive dudes, when a bad ratio venue, is crowded, if is crowded often is a bad ratio, and girls' hooking is shit.

I prefer a venue that's not at capacity, maybe around 60-70% at most, if is full, make a quick decision, either leave or wait until it dies down a bit, and you decide what to do.

High-momentum in action. There are just some things you can't describe in words, you could write all the posts and summaries you want but feeling high momentum and witnessing it in an actual PUA influences you too!

(I think that this sentence will give you an idea of what you need to do without reading the remaining post)

"Remember that super hyper kids that had ADHD during elementary school?! bouncing around everywhere in class and during break times, that's me in high momentum, on the dance floor, verbally, and physically. This time is done with calibration"

I have witnessed the BEST in-game (you guys know who I'm talking about) is like this too. In school, I was one of those kids. Now I'm recalling my inner child. If your wing is high momentum it translates over to you.

Wing
Going out with a good wing is amazing for my game, when we visited the same place I was back on fire! I have less than a handful of wings, sometimes "zero". most wings you need to bit of time to sync with and some'll expire with time. BUT most wings aren't able to calibrate to different type of venues or game style, FYI

Self-sabotaging mentality(Me)
Sometimes, self-sabotaging, I feel like I want to trash my momentum to see what would happen if I get thrown into a cold pool(different location), not familiar with the situation, and proceed sometimes too much caution without approaching, it's happened to me, not my proud moments. But I to get approach invitations and not approaching, can't live with that validation-seeking behavior infield.

logistics
I got bored of gaming in my old city, the place wasn't the best and it was getting old, I needed a change, etc. Having social proof, and having local connections sometimes would help me get laid BUT it grows stale for being at the same place. Also, if anyone has worked and connected in the nightlife before you get exposed to some of the most machiavellian, dark triad dude low-life scums, not an enjoyable situation to be in. You could create a hub but it has to be worth your efforts not all cities are the same, depending on what you're looking for.

Social momentum is key to the night game when you are down... I know is a matter of time before I get back to normal, but not with mediocre efforts. Windows either don't exist or you don't hit it well when you low momentum mixed with bad efforts, which is why high momentum is useful. Go full force with approaches... I'd be weird at times with more reference I'll have less of those moments. The approaching video of Cajun, my style... It helps me tremendously to witness high-energy but indirect game style

Preferably you have a place where you can go out at least 3 times a week, IF you aren't local find places where you could go at least 4-5 times without social code and awareness, also remember to rely on prime time, Friday and Saturday.

I've heard highly advanced veterans say that is possible to game without social momentum. I can't, myself don't have enough reference points.

I was shit, let you guys on a little secret or not-so-fun info. I'd sometimes go out consistently and still not pull for weeks at a time. it's slowly getting better, never the worst when I wasn't putting for nearly 2 months during my 2021 beginner days of not getting shit, then managed a bathroom pull with a hottie. Now is around 2-3 weeks finally I've finally managed a pull, again, depending on where you are and what kind of social frame you are dealing with, I've witnessed the more conservative country I struggle with a bit more. BUT the interested girls in conservative countries ARE INTERESTED for long period of time, provider seeking type of behavior.

I can recall some factors you need to have aligned with you

With age, my flame is burning slower, mixed with stress from job/s, sleeping, relationships, money, life, etc, Game continues to be one of the most important things I pay attention to. The beginner FUN is lessened, but knowing how to hype up state has improved. Young guys could hop out of bed and teleport to the venues HAHAHAHA

Home base
When you are back to a regular place, or your "home turf" you are automatically boosted up to high momentum temporarily, mixing travel is very good, but to some extent, you could overdo it.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Lots of good tips in here, @Swati.

Avoiding venues with bad attitude / aggressive guys is a great tip I don't think I've heard other guys say. When you're high momentum you instinctively stay away from those venues. They're shit anyway -- girls who want to hook up avoid those places, and they select for angry tough guys trying to prove to each other how tough they are. It's just really not the right scene if you're trying to build or keep momentum.

Both travel and home turf can boost momentum. Travel because "no consequences / I can go balls out and even if I crash and burn it doesn't matter!" but home turf because "I know this place, I know how it operates, I know how to get results here." The latter's the especially the case when you have favorite venues that are reliable pull spots for you. You can just go to those venues and know that "if I make N approaches, I'll likely be leaving with a girl." Occasionally you'll have off nights even at the good spots, but those get balanced out by the really good nights, where you go and one of the very first girls you talk to you pull.

A few other tips:

1. Go out regularly enough to keep momentum up. Momentum needs you to stay in motion. You don't have to be gaming every day, but you need to go out enough that your successes are fresh in your head.

2. Mix experimentation in with tried and tested. High momentum is the BEST time to test out new material and venues. You're most likely to make the material work and most likely to figure out how to pull from a new venue on high momentum. Successes with new material or new venues can catapult you to even higher momentum when they work ("God DAMN I'm good! I can pull from anywhere!"). But you also need to balance out material that just doesn't gel for you and venues that turn out to be busts, so you want to sandwich your experimentation in between familiar, trusty material & venues.

3. Keep the focus on closing. One of my earliest high momentum stretches ended when I had a couple of girls in a row I picked up and got annoyed with due to LMR or some other issue and booted the girl out. At the time I thought to myself, "I don't need to put up with this nonsense. I don't need the lay. I'm so on fire right now I can just go out tomorrow and pick another girl up." You can tolerate one girl like this every now and then on high momentum. But once you reach two girls in a row you didn't close, even if the only reason you didn't close was because you opted not to, that sense in your head that "Man, I am killing it right now!" fades away and you start to feel like "Man, I am pulling but not closing right now, what is happening?" A lot of high momentum streaks get killed by hubris ("Pssh, I don't need to close this chick just to keep momentum up! My momentum's good enough as-is!").

I've witnessed the more conservative country I struggle with a bit more. BUT the interested girls in conservative countries ARE INTERESTED for long period of time, provider seeking type of behavior.

Yeah, you get more time to close the deal, and more leeway in general.

In less conservative locales everybody is more ADD and interchangeable to one another. People will ghost, lose interest, etc., much faster. So you have to move faster, not screw up, and close things out when you have the chance.

If you can do that, though, you can build a higher momentum than you can build in conservative areas. (you can still build high momentum in conservative areas, but it's more of a "steady high momentum", where you are closing girls regularly, but date lays play a bigger role and seductions are more likely to unfold over a week or more rather than having as many SNL/SDLs. Leads to a different kind of momentum)

Chase

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah, you get more time to close the deal, and more leeway in general.

In less conservative locales everybody is more ADD and interchangeable to one another. People will ghost, lose interest, etc., much faster. So you have to move faster, not screw up, and close things out when you have the chance.

If you can do that, though, you can build a higher momentum than you can build in conservative areas. (you can still build high momentum in conservative areas, but it's more of a "steady high momentum", where you are closing girls regularly, but date lays play a bigger role and seductions are more likely to unfold over a week or more rather than having as many SNL/SDLs. Leads to a different kind of momentum)
I've seen a higher quality of girl you can get in the conservative area as well, that's the trade-off. People use night venues to hang out with their LONG-TERM FRIENDS, very social circle-based. This is where the technical game comes in, spillover, jealousy plot, and social proof game. Won't have many lays, I assume when you lay them, they lock in pretty fast and could have MLTR? Cause I've failed to get past LMR girl TWICE we are still talking about meeting up etc, HAHAHAH. In other girls, communication is consistent.

@Chase If you could share your experiences, I'm interested in the conservative social code, and quite an interesting topic for me, not too experienced with it.

Conservative countries tend to reject guys who aren't natives or their ethnicity from venues, which I've found. My wing, dark skin complexion gets rejected from venues, requiring "reservations" trying to sell you bottles, etc, or just booting him from entry back to back from different venues.

Also, I've seen those neo-direct dudes go to more conservative countries, thinking they could get away with their wack game, only to leave with their dick in their hand for a month or plus.

Keep the focus on closing. One of my earliest high momentum stretches ended when I had a couple of girls in a row I picked up and got annoyed with due to LMR or some other issue and booted the girl out. At the time I thought to myself, "I don't need to put up with this nonsense. I don't need the lay. I'm so on fire right now I can just go out tomorrow and pick another girl up." You can tolerate one girl like this every now and then on high momentum. But once you reach two girls in a row you didn't close, even if the only reason you didn't close was because you opted not to, that sense in your head that "Man, I am killing it right now!" fades away and you start to feel like "Man, I am pulling but not closing right now, what is happening?" A lot of high momentum streaks get killed by hubris ("Pssh, I don't need to close this chick just to keep momentum up! My momentum's good enough as-is!").
when I was on hot streaks you tend to lose sexual energy too. Not being able to fuck and etc... So yeah, last week I kick a bitch out super annoying she got mad cause you don't find them attractive probably... they'll find a way to fuck up your mood too.

>