Videos  Pick-up Videos

Silluger

Rookie
Rookie
Hey everyone,

I was wondering, besides Chase's pickup videos, are there any other ways I can view clips of this initial approach? I know simple pickup on youtube is popular but I'm not sure how effective it is in showing the whole picture - from beginning to end of an interaction. Most of those videos are short and funny but maybe not as effective. I know I learn the best from not just reading about it but also seeing it in practice. Right now I'm still mad at myself for not asking this really cute dentist assistant's number a couple hours ago (I blame this on my cold) and I'm afraid it's taking me longer than I thought to get warmed up to the idea of having myself commit to this awesome lifestyle choice. Thoughts?

Sincerely,

Silluger

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Honestly, I would just stick with Simple Pickup. Not only do they never fail to make me laugh but they really motivate me to enjoy life. Although,their technique is a bit unrefined, and they haven't yet learned about the law of least effort. They've got more cajones and joie de vivre than most which is incredibly attractive to women (well everyone to be honest). They also like to say that looks don't matter, and anyone can do it. Which is true but not exactly accurate, looks and style are incredibly important.

Their premium stuff is worth exploring too, as well as their alternative channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJYyjRw7YSs

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I haven't seen much GOOD video on street pickup, but I was impressed with some of Justin Wayne's stuff. He's a little too gamey and he talks a little too fast, but it's more solid than the majority of the street pickup videos I've seen (I haven't watched Simple Pickup, so can't say anything about them).

Roissy features one of Justin's videos here:

Justin Wayne: Direct And Indirect Street Game

If I had to give you one thing to watch out for, watch how the second girl as he's talking to her is closed off and trying to get away, but he keeps going, finds something she can relate to, and by the end of the interaction she's very warm, engaged, and clearly liking him. You'll run into this "initial weirdness" with some girls, especially in venues where they aren't expecting to meet a man, and persisting past it to the point where the girl can hook and engage makes a huge difference.

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hunter,

fox21296 said:
Excuse the daft question, but Chase has pickup videos? Where?

I think Silluger was referring to Spellbinding, although in the more general sense of the word "pickup," as in "the genre of pickup," rather than "a video of a street / club / etc. pickup."

No videos of me doing pickup out there so far as I'm aware. I've never gone to the trouble of having someone follow me around with a secret camera or two while I wear a hidden microphone under my lapels...! Not sure it would be terribly interesting if anyone DID. My pickups look more like just a guy and a girl having a close conversation, and then after a little while we just leave together. None of the flash and dazzle of most of the other guys, no girls screaming or jumping up and down clapping their hands, no dramatic cockblocks or AMOG destroyers or anything... just talking, and leaving.

Chase

Rasta

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah agreed, Sasha has a lot more high energy game than I could pull off. I'm more of a relaxed dude, but I still enjoy watching his game. The guy's got balls, and I need more.

It also helps to see him get completely rejected, but then he will REOPEN and get a number! Helps me understand when the girl is just testing.

Thanks Chase for the Justin Wayne videos

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, I've seen some of Sasha's stuff before. He's got great game and he's so freaking confident, but I feel like he would have such an easier time if he didn't initially come off as a freak.

>