Forum Feedback  Pickup skills test app

cidow29

Rookie
Rookie
Hi guys I came across an app/game called the pickup artist story.

I find the interaction with women on the app very useful to practice the theory of picking up women using openers and progressing the conversation towards a date.
basically the game uses dialogue where you must pick what you think the best option is to open a female and move the conversation towards a date, every female is unique so you have to choose how aggressive/passive you want to be based on the female you interacting with.

I was wondering if there is a similar app/ game or even plans to build an app to help practice the theory from learning from girlschase to build confidence before actually using the skills in practice.

the pickup artist story is fine for what I need but since its a game, the parts that I'm looking for (interacting with women) takes a back seat because of side quests (getting coins and gems).

I know practical is the best way to test out the theory but I like learning based off theory. Reading these topics on girlschase are good but you lose 90% of what you read if you don't practice and plus having a skills based test will help with confidence, so you know where you went wrong with the interaction without experiencing first hand where you went wrong.

Cheers

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
He is talking about gamefication.

Yes, you can use it on a number of topics to make the learning process more interesting.
But some stuff you just can't turn into "fun".
Seduction is one of those.

The first steps are hard as fuck, and the more advanced you are the harder it becomes to get better (and that tells a lot about the guys who got really good at it). This is why most just throw their hands in the air and give up (or try to turn it into something more palatable, like the op).

The cold hard truth? It's not gonna be fun for a long time,...but once you reach a certain level, you gonna have wayyyy more fun than 99% of the male population out there - for the rest of your life.

Instant gratification vs long term grind and results....gotta pick one.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Quick one:

Recently i taught an extended family. She was an 17 i think. She needed help with accounts.

And i did 2 things.

1)Make her break things into small parts
2)Association

Basically, how can you fused what you like, to pickup? And make it small.

For me, if you been here long enough:

-Girlschase
-Command and Conquer Generals
- Moojiji
- Gregg Braden
- Videography
- Advertising
- Life experiences
- Other people experiences
- Sketch
- Reading comments
- Interesting videos
- Interesting articles.

I'm aggressive in a sense because i associate everything together. And find the common patterns.

You need to do it for yourself to sustain that passion/hunger.

z@c+

>