Politics In Humans And Girlschase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wrote an old post a few months ago.

I noted to Oh Pry that 'sometimes my teammates don't tell me things'. (It is a great quote from Captain America In Age of Ultron)

Oh Pry was a senior member here and have had many success recently, until he left.

Apparently Oh Pry thought that everyone gang up on him to attack him on a post when really, it is more to circumstances that created itself more than anything else.

Most members were dumbfounded while some members were so happy for him to leave.

Not a lot of them but enough of them.

Here's the thing.

I realize that while my post which clarifies on 'being on the unfortunate end of the broom stick' happens.

It's not practical.

It implies that I am like most fathers, most CEOs, most direct bosses and most mentors who are just not connected to the ground people.

It just doesn't work.

I have been noticing too Bro-Y attitudes on GC topics whenever someone has a different angle, approach and understanding on a certain topic.

Members who act bro-y but cowers and redirect topics when they get confronted and with great answers. Worse, this are members who have been here a long time!

They think that jabbing another member wins them a fully paid Girlschase trip to a private island with only waitresses and lots of women lying naked on the beaches.

Super weird.

No, I'm not talking about you DK!! ;)

But

I reaffirm that this forum has politics.

This is unfortunate but this is how it is when humans are together in a tribe.

So, I have to start TROLLING. I'm going to give jabs here and there, just visible enough for everyone to see. Just visible enough for the moderators to notice but not strong enough for everyone to flag it as a 'hate post'.

Because unfortunately, that is the game, whenever humans are involved in a tribe, together.

I'm doing this Because I'm more interested in finding the end goal. What are we discovering. What are we able to find. Little nuances that seems superficial. Little notes here and there that might trigger us to be better at pickup and in life.

And in order to do that, I need to do those things.

(Sidenote. High level stuff: Even if you care about the end goal, or you are honest, people still perceive you from their own state. Thus there's a gap. Mental and/or Physical Gap means that they need to trust you/attention/perceive you first)

So yea..

Sidenote. If you do not hold the loud girl at arms length, the soft girl will run away. Muhammad and Jesus had great message but the religion becomes idiot after the prophet and it's core members died.

It's just how it is everywhere.

But it is quite interesting indeed that I get an epiphany,

- why middle management is "bitter"
- why Donald Trump won
- the knowledge gap

I know where to go from here. Perfect.

Zac

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Is this about all the “Girlschase should be something more and we should give girls to high value men” discussion where Oh Pry got really intense? Or am I missing something?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"No, I'm not talking about you DK!!"

:p

I agree how there can be politics on the boards though :).. I think this will only increase the more members join who are not really filtered but want to have a voice.

This is why I am a strong proponent of the ranking system.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I am going to give you a heart to heart (and is never personal)....

There are no politics (guys like carousel have been like that with posters in other forums), is your posting style (actually politics is letting you post so much gibbirish cause you are an old member of the forum, if i was a mod you would have had couple of warnings on you)...btw,This is the best post by far that i have read from you, clear, interesting, exiting 0 to no gibbirish, to the point, EXCELLENT START....... I read this and i say "maybe i was wrong, maybe this dude actually gets laid" all of your other posts are like wtf did i just read, and i get mad i wasted my time.... I told you before to fix your style of posting, no more gibbirish, no more bumping 10 year old posts, no more weak attempts at trolling, no more shit posts that clutter the forum (diarrhea posting, no more attention whoring), no 10 page essays that make no points, think and use chase as an example of a good writer... I got so desperate with you that i posted in another threat a suggestion directly relating to you, then i got even more desperate since people totally ignore me there, i made an actual post...(which people did not get what i was trying to do, but now you presented me with a beautiful opportunity with this)

The goal is not to nitpick on members or beefs etc... we need to try to make a better forum for US, were people that are on the field (good or not it does not matter as long as they are on the field), and then attract and retain good seducers.... I am getting worried not a lot of people here are actually doing cold approach in general, maybe is the quarantine.

p.s. Trolling has to be funny, witty, challenging, amusing.... The best trolls are the anti-community dudes former pua haters ( go to one of those websites that get archives and go to their shitty advice section old puahate, that is good trolling, puas are the worst at trolling, i explain all that here... If you can ever troll me, you made it (not even worth trying so many have tried even puahaters and failed)...;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Amazing.

The recent spat on GC, was actually people holding different opinions, people having different phases of life, views which seems different at surface level but actually wanted the same goals or vice versa where views which seems similar at surface level but then it's something else at beneath it.

Examples:

I noted to @Train on my crush who loved me but since I am mentally slotted into the boyfriend zone, she could not see me out and cry when we met on her birthday. Her friends was so enamored by her bowing down to me while her boyfriend is there.

Train noted how essential frames is. Conclusion: he is looking at it differently, while also agreeing, while also at the same time, see it at a statement level. This level starts to get consdescending when you are too far away from the person in terms of relating the belief but also the sequencing of states.

I was watching Meghan Markle and Harry and how I was suddenly becoming a 'Woke' supporter because I can relate with some of the Harry and Meghan issues.

While the people who support Trump will bashed me because I suddenly have a different worldview because I can relate to that.

Amazing.
This original post is a good reminder for me to keep referencing.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Added:

I saw the chats for awhile and the guys were discussing how Marvel and DC were going too political.

I was really intrigued.

I log into GC not realizing that they were into the topic. I thought I made a quick remark and noted the recent 'Falcon and the Winter Soldier' speech, where Falcon summarizes America's problem, which was perfect. The real problem in my eyes, however was the girl that they are tying into. This girl terrorist, that Falcon noted is not a terrorist.

Ok.

She is the beacon of appease for the woke mob.

So, what is the big lesson for Girlschase, dear Zac. You be talking in circles here. -.-

I can pinpoint this problems that we have around the world and how we always have the occasional GC flamewars to basically this pointers.

- Language Vehicle problem
- Approach vehicle problem
- Structure Person A problem
- Real Tangible Structure problem (Example: Women earn 75 cents to a man's dollar, which is still could not be explain at full, despite evidence that men and women choose different choices. We still could not figure out where this 25 cents fucking disappear!)

The chat on the topic of Marvel and DC, sure proves a lot of things.

We are really complex.
I sincerely don't know how we have survived till today. It's kinda crazy.
I agree with GaryVee on this. Humans are fundamentally decent and good.

it's crazy, given how complex things are, we still here.

z@c+

Jensen

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, there was actually a time a few years ago on the boards where politics was a bigger thing.

There was this one dude named Howell who would post novel long pages about greatness of communism. Like one post would cover 3 long versions of posts others would make. This dude must have typed at 240 wpm or something cause the whole time I was seeing this in action, I was just like 'how Da Hell !' while having to scroll endlessly on my phone. Because of him I will never have to read "Das Kapital' if I get with a russian girl, so yeah he was a beast.

He also had insights about other niche things to do with girls, so he wasn't just here for politics and actually on one level he made me open minded towards communism, but on another I'm still touchy on it, but yeah good dude. Drck was another guy, opposite of Howell politically, and liked to discuss politics as well. He was cool too.

I think overall, politics went away when certain users either took a break or went away forever. Discussion might come back someday though. For lots of people, it's interesting to hear about life views from other pickup artists that don't have to entirely do with girls, and see how their experience with girls affects their overall life philosophy, but on the other hand it might detract from the forum and it's purpose. So it's a fine line to walk like you are talking about. so the boards moved away from that and now the only politics around is similiar to 'office politics' like other forums.

Last edited:
>