Poll: Nicotine

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alot of the guys I know who are better with girls and who have a recognizable amount of game are sober in a conventional sense.

If they drink it’s for the buzz: they never get shit faced. And they rarely use drugs. But inversely they smoke cigarettes or use nicotine in some way, more so than the average guy I run across. I’m interested to see how true this is for you all on the forum, as i’m included in this category.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think the quote and quote "bad boys" of society are the ones who primarily smoke. Think:

Rappers
Entertainers
Hardcore hustle entrepreneurs: eg. selling clothes on the streetside
Men in risky career fields eg. scammers

These men typically have the bad boy appeal that a lot of women love.

On the flip side, I have noticed that those men who work in more conservative environments eg. office jobs are less likely to smoke or use nicotine. I have always called on the more conservative side. I don't smoke, never used drugs or use nicotine. And I probably never will.

Troy

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like to drink and smoke, but smoking only as a recreative thing, at parties or with friends sometimes. I grow up in an environment where alcohol was praised. The more you could drink without getting drunk, the better. So it's also a cultural thing. But I resist due to focusing more on gym and a healthy body.

Also, I like more cigars nowadays.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There’s a certain coolness and sensuality to smoking a cigarette.
Perhaps that is a factor.

I smoke only every blue moon… 4 cigarettes per year or something like that.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Use to not smoke because family ingrained in all of us, to not smoke.

Then growing up,
I like it better to not smoke.
Also, I have a problem with the smell.

I don't like the smell. Clubbing and the smoke smell is fine until there's a certain level. And my nose just giveaway.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alot of the guys I know who are better with girls and who have a recognizable amount of game are sober in a conventional sense.

If they drink it’s for the buzz: they never get shit faced. And they rarely use drugs. But inversely they smoke cigarettes or use nicotine in some way, more so than the average guy I run across. I’m interested to see how true this is for you all on the forum, as i’m included in this category.
No drugs, no drinks, no nicotine.... none of that is needed, good luck in your 30s and 40s if you do that shit you will look like shit...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
good luck in your 30s and 40s if you do that shit you will look like shit...

I second this.

But one might say that the older generation is able to smoke until his 90s. That is not explainable. They also have a lot of health problems that they never mention.

There's trade off in everything.

z@c+

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Alpha13SC Yeah I'm pretty much the same way as far as social drinking. I sometimes forget you guy’s are from other countries, drinking In the U.S isn’t frowned upon but it isn’t a requirement either.

There’s a certain coolness and sensuality to smoking a cigarette.
Perhaps that is a factor.
That and it’s calming effect definitely play a role.

@ZacAdam I grew up around smokers but they never encouraged it. Alot of them ended up quitting at some point.

No drugs, no drinks, no nicotine.... none of that is needed, good luck in your 30s and 40s if you do that shit you will look like shit...
Most people end up looking like shit… aging will do that to a person. To put it all on substance use is like a fat person blaming their weight on chocolate and candy.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
A small side note for those considering cigars or vaping (JULL) as a "safer" alternative:

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/tobacco-and-cancer/is-any-type-of-smoking-safe.html

I quote:
Many people view cigar smoking as more sophisticated and less dangerous than cigarette smoking. Yet one large cigar can contain as much tobacco as an entire pack of cigarettes. (...)

(...)Almost all people who smoke cigarettes inhale, but most people who smoke larger cigars don’t. This could be because cigar smoke tends to irritate the nose, throat, and breathing passages. A new trend among cigar companies is to change the fermenting process to make cigar smoke easier to inhale. The filters on the smaller cigars also help people inhale.(...)

Although the term “vapor” may make it sound harmless, it is not water vapor. Instead, it's an aerosol that consists of propylene glycol plus flavor ingredients, and it can be harmful. E-cigarette aerosol can also contain nicotine and other substances that are addictive and can cause lung disease, heart disease, and cancer.

It's especially important to know that all JUULs and most other e-cigarettes contains nicotine, the same addictive drug that is in regular cigarettes, cigars, hookah, and other tobacco products.

Personally I think smoking is one of the most stupid things you can do to yourself...especially if your sole goal is to try and look "the coolest".

My grandfather had his chest open like a fucking chicken to get a triple bypass because of his chronic cigarette abuse.
He ended up dying of lymphatic cancer, 6 months on a bed without moving and in excruciating pain (the most potent opiates were not working anymore). Probably because of smoking too.

Not a great outlook once you get older...

Last edited:

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Even though I am sounding like a broken record, if you smoke any form of tobacco or nicotine products, consider quitting it. Life already has too many problems, there is no need to add more.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Personally I think smoking is one of the most stupid things you can do to yourself...especially if your sole goal is to try and look "the coolest".
Agreed.. not to mention the potential impotence it can cause. Coughing up a lung and wheezing heavily when your girl wants to go multiple rounds.. Yellow teeth.. Antithesis of seductive.

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Alpha13SC Yeah I'm pretty much the same way as far as social drinking. I sometimes forget you guy’s are from other countries, drinking In the U.S isn’t frowned upon but it isn’t a requirement either.

Yeah, almost always I have some vodka or other strong alcohol in my home and at least one bottle of homemade wine.
When I go home, my parents always ask me to take a bottle with me, usually wine or brandy(I hope it's translated correctly, some type of homemade vodka).

From this point of view, I m that typical russian/balkan boy. My friends always can count on me to bring something to drink at a party.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also many girls will screen you out... i personally would not make main a girl that smokes, i dont care how hot she is....i may consider weed smoker, but she needs to be an amazing girl.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seems like majority is siding with sober. Not what I would’ve expected from a pretty hedonistic community.
My grandfather had his chest open like a fucking chicken to get a triple bypass because of his chronic cigarette abuse.
He ended up dying of lymphatic cancer, 6 months on a bed without moving and in excruciating pain (the most potent opiates were not working anymore). Probably because of smoking too.
Sorry to hear that. My grandfather also died from lung cancer, albeit he worked in the steel mill but the smoking probably didn’t help.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i personally would not make main a girl that smokes

Right... They want you to smoke with them. The girlfriends that I dated long term

- don't drink
- don't smoke

But I am personally ambivalent about this.

Employers don't tell employees the truth
because they will asked to get paid more.
Similarly to my point above:

if you bring females to sexual awakening, they will start be curious. I don't think that anyone has an answer to managing curiosity. Thus, I believe marriage will destroy me, And I guess I finally understand why Bill Gates wants depopulation.

that's my personal pov.
Guys, don't read onto it. *cough cough* I believe in depopulation because many people are NPCs *cough cough*

Not what I would’ve expected from a pretty hedonistic

You not the only one.

It's 2022. If ordinary citizens and Girlschase members are having their brains torn out, imagine me doing all this wacky research putting together. :)

z@c+

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't smoke either. I could have become a regular but martial arts stopped me. I have seen people puke from not being in shape because they smoked like crazy. And it smells like shit.

Now that I work in health care and see some of the issues that comes with smoking for decades - COPD, cancer, poor skin healing etc - I don't see myself ever smoke or take nicotine in any form or shape. Pretty much same deal with alcohol. The most interesting thing is that some people with nicotine- or alcohol-related diseases don't want to stop their intake because they get psychologically addicted to that shit. Don't get started in the first place

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I don't smoke, tried it once and it didn't catch on. That said my dad who is nearly 80 smokes a pipe and still jogs a few 100 metres every morning and does a lot of manual work.

I don't personally believe smoking is quite as bad as they claim, but I've never really felt the need to. Alcohol never managed to get me either, I've gotten plastered every now and then when younger but could just as well leave it for the next month. I usually drink a glass of wine every night but sometimes forget to.

Generally speaking I think seducers tend to have a quite addictive personality but I do think that there's a certain point in your life where you have a chance to develop and integrate parts of the personality that many run away from via alcohol, smoking and drugs, and if you get past that point, a lot of things just can't pull your strings anymore.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The most interesting thing is that some people with nicotine- or alcohol-related diseases don't want to stop their intake because they get psychologically addicted to that shit. Don't get started in the first place
Yeah psychological addiction is common within a-lot of things. Sugar, cell phones, caffeine, these are addictions that get over looked but are addictions for most people all the same.

I don’t feel addiction really applies to me, I see it in other people but I can easily identify a bad habit i’ve formed and correct it. Maybe I have some chemical imbalance that doesn’t allow me to get addicted to things, but when I hear the word “addiction” I think lack of self control or self awareness. I can put down things (including smoking) for months, and won’t pick it up unless I want to because it’s something I enjoy. I realize everyone isn’t like that though.
I don't smoke, tried it once and it didn't catch on. That said my dad who is nearly 80 smokes a pipe and still jogs a few 100 metres every morning and does a lot of manual work.
I believe that’s the key. Doing things you enjoy without neglecting other part’s of yourself. Balancing a sweet heavy diet, with still brushing your teeth consistently.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I smoked cigarettes on and off from the age of 14 to the age of 26. Sometimes way more heavily than others. Some real dumb shit. Health risks aside, the way it affected my mind and thinking was nothing but negative. It made me super moody, and anxious. The respiratory system is a major regulator of our emotions. Mess with that and your chemistry gets all out of wack. The amount of mental energy, money, and vital lifeforce that I let that stupid addiction rob from me... If anything I'd say I became a better seducer once I quit for good. One of the best decisions I ever made. Way more on top of my shit because of it. The silver lining of course was the amount of self-control I needed to harness to kick the habit. That sort of self-control transfers to other areas of life once you realize it in yourself. Can always find the self-control in other ways though (which I definitely was, and probably helped me quit). I wouldn't recommend developing an addiction to do so.

>