Possibility of Turning A Girl Who Rejected Me Into A Lover

Tanathip

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello guys,

This post would mark an eye-opening experience for me that would probably change my seduction path forever!
So I started learning about seduction seriously for about 5 months. For the first 4 months, I was focusing on building inner confidence, the approach and fine tuning my dates. Although the only one thing I have never done before is: pulling her home. I'm still in college in Japan and it is my primary dating scene.

So I have one (of many) Japanese girl who was really into me. I physically escalated with her to a certain degree, including holding her hands, playing with her hair, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. This girl has been the girl I used as the training ground throughout my seduction career from day 1. I tried all kinds of techniques on her, things I've learned and wanted to experiment. Now this girl still was attracted to me until recently according to my observation of her body language and she has a very high compliance to my request, even going to karaoke with me until 4 AM in the morning with no objections, unless she is genuinely busy.

Now, as the girl who I've been testing and trying my seduction on for a long time, I have been on about 4 dates with her. On the forth date, instead of pulling her, I can see that she may have put me in the boyfriend territory and thus, instead of pulling, I asked her to be my girlfriend instead.

I know, that is, wrong wrong wrong. However, I pushed for it anyway. She gave in a lot of thought and I was using hard push with her during her decision whether to become my girlfriend or not, as well as trying to address her concerns. Ultimately, she asked for 3 days time, which I had to give her after I was worn out after 1.5 hours of persistence. The final answer I received 3 days later was, She was "sorry" that she couldn't get on a relationship with me and that she wanted to "focus" on her studies and job hunting. So I said, well fine, we can be friends.

Question is, now that I'm working on my closing and that I have nothing to lose with her, do you think I stand a chance of turning the tide over and make her my lover instead? Has anyone of you had experiences hooking up with girls who rejected your relationship proposal in the past? I know most of you would say, just move on and find another girl. That is exactly what I'm doing. But in gratitude for being a guinea pig for me (sorry for the offensive term) to test all the seduction weapons on for this long time, I figure that I'd give her a night of passion as a reward. So what do you guys say? I'd love to hear all of your comments!

With respect,
Jay :)

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I wouldn't expect high close percentages with this girl, but if you got nothing to lose, by all means invite her over. Even if you fuck up you'll have a new reference point.

Just so you know: don't ask a girl to be your girlfriend before you fucked her, even if you feel you're in BF territory. Women need to love with their pussies before they love with their hearts ;)

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tanathip,

It sounds to me like pushing for a night of passion is only going to make her dislike you more, especially since she just declined being your girlfriend. It would be like asking for huge compliance (like coming home with you) right after she just declined a request for huge compliance (like going on a date with you) -- it has the opposite effect of what you intended.

My advice would be to actually stop contacting her and only reply with short (but kind) texts if she contacts you first, if anything at all. The only way to turn this one around and get her to sleep with you is if she feels like you're in high demand by other women, and the only way you can get her to do that is by making her think you're actually seeing other women. And the only way to do THAT is to stop contacting her so she feels like your attention must be going elsewhere.

If you're not too keen on the "not contacting her but keeping her around" tactic, then the only other advice I could give you would be to drop her completely and stop responding to her so that she doesn't remain a distraction for you. Practicing more techniques on her is moot because she has a solidly-formed opinion about who you are and what you want -- the only way you can truly "practice" seduction is by approaching tons of women who have no opinion about you and getting them to form a positive one that includes sexual interest. That's what practicing seduction truly entails!

Hope this helps. =)

- Franco

Cassy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tanthip,
Before my seduction days I went through something similar to this. This girl rejected me and I wanted to turn it around and make her my lover. That just kept me chasing more until she started dating another guy which left me heartbroken and took away all my self confidence. The chase lasted 1 year and 6 months. Chase has also mentioned on this site that its best to keep away from such girls who reject you, I know you want to be believe that you can win her over but it never happens... And if it does she'll wont look at you as a Real Man anyway.

>