Practice with strippers

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol, ngl I've visited strip clubs too often last year due to my home's proximity to them and the friends I was hanging around with. But I realized strippers are actually a good way to practice.

This is dedicated to those who may be at one of my buddies' level. He can't even talk to strippers. I started observing him and other men (no homo) and their interactions with the girls and found:

Level 1:
Be somewhere where you're visible, with enough stripper foot traffic, and stand/sit confidently like "I ain't ashamed to be here. I came to see titties!" I've noticed guys sitting/standing in the back, shyly with their arms crossed and shit.
If you're rarely approached by them, you got some serious work to do on your appearance. Maybe you need to work out, wear better clothes, maybe tone down your attire, don't look so serious/intense, and/or whatever else it may be. Invest in a mirror.

Level 2:
Strippers approach you, but there isn't much attempt at smalltalk and they go straight to the sale.
In this case I'd assume you don't look too bad, but they'd much rather try to make some quick bucks off of you and GTFO ASAP. There are plenty of girls who are all business like this regardless, but it's a problem if girls consistently don't wanna talk to you. You need more work on your exterior, and maybe interior. Maybe you have some internal conflicts/insecurities/etc that are manifesting as negative facial expressions.

Level 3:
They talk to you.
The more questions they ask about you and/or the harder they try at keeping the convo going, the better obviously. Also the longer you can engage them in a convo without them redirecting it to a dance. It's your judgement on whether you need a dance to keep them going or not. Plenty will leave you, even after a nice convo, if they feel that they won't make any money from you.
If you get a dance, casually/naturally grope and see what happens. Despite explicit "no touching" signs, I had always been able to grope without protest. The buddy I mentioned earlier...strippers make him pay extra to touch lol.

Level 4:
She doesn't remember you. Worse if it hasn't been long since your last visit.
Suppose you had a nice chat and/or dance from a girl, but she doesn't remember you on your next visit. They obviously deal with a lot of men so they may need a refresher, but if she still can't remember you, then you may need to work on being memorable. There should be a thing or two you can refresh her memory with. Nothing generic like "I was that software engineer". You're not the only engineer at strip clubs, believe me lol. You'll have had to have had a relatively unique conversation.
Or maybe you think you had a nice chat, but it wasn't for her. Maybe she had to put in too much effort to keep the convo going, or maybe you bored her to death. If she stays to talk to you again, she might just have bad memory. If she tries to sell you a dance quick--or worse, keep walking--she might be trying to avoid you. They deal with a lot of weirdos on a regular basis, so they have a high tolerance. You must have given off quite an unfavorable vibe or said something repellent during your last interaction.

Level 5:
She remembers you but service doesn't improve.
You're an average Joe. You're a living ATM.

Level 6:
She tells you personal details about her life.
You're a pretty good conversationalist and probably a good deep diver. You're able to smoothly ask personal questions, and she feels comfortable sharing them with you. Not basic stuff like what her degree was in, but stuff like her childhood and what her dreams were as a kid. Idk, standard deep dive stuff. If you can get her to talk shit about the other guys in the club, that's a good sign because she doesn't see you as one of the weirdos.
She could also just be making shit up to fool you into feeling an emotional connection with her. If she happens to be good at that and/or your people-reading skills aren't sufficiently developed enough to pick up on her customer retention tactics, you're still a living ATM.

Level 7:
She gives you her professional contact.
You are a VIP Joe. You're a big ATM.

Level 8:
She gives you her personal contact.
You're clearly and genuinely a great, sane guy for her to trust you this much. The hotter she is, the better you are lol. Better if she sends you unsolicited messages/pics/videos, especially about mundane crap about her non-stripper life. Watch your feelings though. It can feel mushy seeing pictures of her family and friends, especially ones of her as a little girl with her mom or dad.
I think this is an indicator of how close you are to a natural, or at least appearing like one. Guys do attempt to game strippers, and they're better detectors of that than the average girl off the street. They may entertain you (and themselves) by responding positively in the way you want, but they likely won't hand out their personal contact. She probably sees you as someone below a regular--at least regulars just come to satisfy their needs then leave--but you, come and try to pick up strippers. Is it because you can't talk to regular girls? Are you broke and just trying to get free sex?

Level 9:
She invites you over or offers to come over.
Don't, unless you've objectively built deep rapport beyond that of a living ATM. You don't wanna get Cardi B-ed. Otherwise, have fun I guess.

Level 10:
Free service, hang out or whatnot without expectation of money.
You really don't need to be at strip clubs.

I'm not sure what's beyond this. Idk, maybe she quits and chases you?
There are probably other stages or markers that help indicate your skill level. If any of yall have frequented strip clubs more than I, feel free to chip in lol.

Last edited:

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Interesting write up FSC,

Good to see you around and about.

Yeah I suppose gaming strippers can be good practice for seduction and a fun challenge to try to seduce.

Ever have much luck in pulling a girl from a strip club or getting a date from it?

The game Super Seducer 2 (basically an actually legit seduction video game by Richard La Ruina) has a level in the strip club where you seduce a stripper.

I've wanted to try it out since playing it but basically the strategy is you're just a cool guy hanging out grabbing a drink (and why not look at beautiful women while having a drink)... girl comes up and you chit chat and run game as normally... when she brings up having a lap dance you say "hey I understand you're working right now, I really enjoyed chatting but I understand if you need to go work the room" (1) she'll either stay, 2) leave, or 3) leave and come back)... if it's 1 or 3 then you can grab her a drink and continue the seduction to seed a pull or grab contact details...

Basically you seperate yourself as the living ATM as you say and just position yourself as a sexy guy who's kicking back to enjoy a drink, sexy women, and a flirt with the girls (letting the other chodes pay for attention from women)...

I'd bet you could pull it off if you haven't already (you don't mention your own success).

But ya to your point I think practicing on strippers could def be helpful for some guys (particularly guys with blocks around sexuality or lack comfort around women)... would even be good grounds to test different verbal tech like sex talk etc.

Let's see a Lay Report with a stripper bro ;P

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Basically you seperate yourself as the living ATM as you say and just position yourself as a sexy guy who's kicking back to enjoy a drink, sexy women, and a flirt with the girls (letting the other chodes pay for attention from women)...

Hey Mr. Rob, it has been a while. I don't remember interacting with you much, but I recall your username. Glad to see you're still around.

For myself I'd consider this more of a degeneracy, but for guys starting out, yes, strippers could be very helpful. Especially because they have a high tolerance for awkwardness/failure/etc compared to women you'd approach legitimately. Just gotta be careful with money, hygiene/"merchandise", and feelings. I've seen a few make guys dangerously happy and hooked lol...my buddy included.

Btw for guys who have never been to a strip club, they're all essentially brothels. The stage dances are basically showcases, and lap dances are test drives. If you don't get offered "VIP" in the back, there's a small chance the dancer is literally just there for dance tips, but if you consistently aren't offered extra fun, then that'd be indicative of an issue with fundamentals. Like she's willing to grind on you and maybe let you fondle, but she's not willing to do anything more with you, even for money.

Yeah, I usually get exceptional service at minimum every time I visit. This year:

February in LA, twice with same dancer, Kylie Jenner lookalike

We hit it off immediately. Alcohol is illegal since it's a full-nude club, but she let me have some tequila she hides in her locker while we talked. Did VIP because she's hot af, but we spent more time laughing and joking around, so it was a waste of money lol. I visited again a few days later, and she let me do stuff to her in VIP that makes me feel bad for her next customer lol.

She gave me her professional contact and sent me a few unsolicited pics. She was gonna visit some friends in Dallas who work here, and she wanted to meet up for drinks and stuff. I asked what she'd want for compensation but she didn't want any. Just wanted to hang out. But then COVID happened.

Labor Day weekend in Dallas

Found out strip clubs never really closed in Texas. At least the one I went to, since they have a restaurant and bar inside. Got approached by the hottest girl ever--but it's "unofficial" in my book since there was money involved. We drank and chat about random crap for about 2 hours until she got a text from one of her regulars who was on his way. She offered to meet me at her apartment after. I spent another 2 hours there ;p

Thanksgiving weekend in Dallas

Decided to go drink and stare at boobs and butts. Spent another 2 hours drinking and chatting with one until a regular of hers texted her on his way. Another girl took her place, and I spent another 2 hours with her. We were discussing politics and religion in a strip club lol. The first girl returned while girl #2 was gone for a moment, but #2 came back and kicked her out.

She was legit cool, so I offered money for her time, but she didn't want any saying she enjoyed my company. She gave me her personal IG, but she only dances because she has a bf. It's an unstable relationship though, for reasons unrelated to her nightly gig. I asked her out, but she's a loyal stripper I guess. I might ask again since she's a cute PAWG, but likely not since this to me is degeneracy and "illegitimate".

---

Idk, nothing really special imo

>