PRESENCE and IMAGINATION.

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
I recently have started to imagine my self walking with and imaginary lady. THIS LADY IS CAPTIVATING,EXOTIC, ENTRANCING< MYSTERIOUS< SEDUCTIVE all the good stuff and she is dating ME. I mean it just a mental trick I play with to gear me up to trying my best to push myself. I mean does anybody else practice with this kind of mentality?

What I'm Really trying to come across with is, imagination. This source is what we create in our brain out of nothing. Its the key to everything that has been invented and it all started in an awareness just like yours. I suppose, I can say; if you want a powerful presences like the lady I mentioned earlier why don't you just assume you already have does qualities and its the main reason your able to date such high caliber women. At the same time you are using the law of attraction to attract what you want. What your really doing is putting yourself into a powerful relationship and getting used to holding people in high regards and treating them well. How you treat yourself you treat others. Its being the kind of charisma you want to elicit in others and be fully aware. of if and use it in a lovingly way because your knowledge gives you great power that you handle with responsibility using it at its best because thats al we are capable at the present moment.

Truly,

Leonidas Chase

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Absolutely. We are very much in charge of creating our own reality, and nothing tangible can be created without some kind of prior visualisation. A big part of that is maintaining a sense of optimism, that things will work out in your favour even if the shit's hitting the fan right now. So long as you don't turn your fantasy girl-by-your-side into a yardstick by which others are judged then imagining yourself being cool & collected with a gorgeous girl by your side can only help achieve that goal.

Seeberman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Presence and creativity in my opinion are the key to true consiousness and a higher level of being, and practicing presence, can and will help you get better in any aspect of your life that you are trying to improve, GENERALLY. Being present in the most simple terms I can explain would mean to "turn-off" your Egoic mind, and senseless though patterns. This is the space of "meditation" that all of your true ideas and creative inspiration come from, much like a beautiful piece of nature, or intense exercise "quiets the mind." This is the essence of what many men are trying to achieve when they go approach women, they want to be able to quiet their mind and the unnecessary evolutionary or learned thought patterns that bog them down from fulfilling their ultimate goals/dreams.

I believe in the reply above he mentioned something similar to what I was thinking might happen with this mental exercise. To me the imagination aspect of it is great, I do a bit of that myself but personally I find that attempting to "imagine the girl of my dreams" too much makes me feel like I'm cheating myself and can demotivate me a bit. The girl of "my dreams" can end up as an overblown idea to me and it just hinders my ability to focus on REAL and FLAWED women.

With that said I believe meditating deeply into any anxiety you get, and picturing how you would act with the sexiest girl you can imagine, is a postitive exercise, but only done lightly.

I personally prefer the feeling of thinking about that I got with previous girls, and how I acted with them, as it serves to remind me that I am in fact "the man"

But for a guy with fewer reference points that hasnt been laid in a while its a cool exercise, and I certainly believe it can be beneficial in developing precense

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, while envisioning the concept of her being there is of course very helpful, if you start focusing on the details (looks/hair colour/shape & build) you will just be creating obstacles.

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A Life Loquacious said:
Yeah, while envisioning the concept of her being there is of course very helpful, if you start focusing on the details (looks/hair colour/shape & build) you will just be creating obstacles.

Hey A Life Loquacious!

I agree with Seeberman's comment, about how envisioning someone who's a fantasy girl is a bit demotivating, because it's illusion. If you wanted to relate this to religion, some religions like Hinduism and Buddhism have a rather pessimistic approach to life, stating that EVERYTHING is illusion (maya) and that one must detach themselves from these desires, so that idea is a matter of opinion.

Also, I think it's good in a way though because if you are envisioning this "dream girl", you can use her as a template to determine what physical features you look for in the girl of your dreams. Ex: Is she tall or short? Curvy or thin?

Examining those qualities will help you physically "target" which girls you WANT to approach if you are doing day game for instance, and it's better to approach these types of women than to go after the ones that you AREN'T attracted to. To each his own though, and if that works for you, and motivates you, then use this "dream girl imagery" to motivate yourself to go out and GET THE REAL HER!

Thanks for sharing your perspective though man, your post was an interesting read, and it opened up my mind to different potential motivational factors!

Cheers,
Garrett

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
Garrett said:
A Life Loquacious said:

Hey A Life Loquacious!

I agree with Seeberman's comment, about how envisioning someone who's a fantasy girl is a bit demotivating, because it's illusion. If you wanted to relate this to religion, some religions like Hinduism and Buddhism have a rather pessimistic approach to life, stating that EVERYTHING is illusion (maya) and that one must detach themselves from these desires, so that idea is a matter of opinion.

Also, I think it's good in a way though because if you are envisioning this "dream girl", you can use her as a template to determine what physical features you look for in the girl of your dreams. Ex: Is she tall or short? Curvy or thin?

Examining those qualities will help you physically "target" which girls you WANT to approach if you are doing day game for instance, and it's better to approach these types of women than to go after the ones that you AREN'T attracted to. To each his own though, and if that works for you, and motivates you, then use this "dream girl imagery" to motivate yourself to go out and GET THE REAL HER!

Thanks for sharing your perspective though man, your post was an interesting read, and it opened up my mind to different potential motivational factors!

Cheers,
Garrett

I think its more than safe to assume that we all have valid points and the mere talk about this is self-motivating; at least to me.

I strongly believe. We are creators of our own reality, obviously to a certain extent. We got our brain. We got our consciousness. We have it all under our hands and thoughts to be able to achieve anything we put our minds towards. Its sounds cliche but its true. In the long run it really comes down to your habits and time. So working on the attitude is more important through conscious effort to change daily.

I specifically like to date girls that are better than me, with higher self-esteem, higher ambitions, more exotic, better charisma etc.. these are all persona traits that we all posses to a certain degree and there are many more. Since everybody is unique and special in their own way.
the "imaginary girl" is really an ideal or set standard that i keep to myself to monitor my own standards that im also raising. It might sound like im setting myself up to failure which isn't even a bad thing but experimenting with my own conscious and at the same time visualizing what i want and taking action in approaching girls with the standards i set to my self. That being said... If our purpose here on earth is to reproduce and pass on our best character traits on to a child. In the belief that your offspring will have an easier time with things (powerful/law of least effort) than I declare my standards to be to highest of my potential because i want the best female to raise my kids and thats with or without her. Everybody is going to have different points of views in what raising a family and ethics etc... im here, using my imagination. I imagine that i will open the minds of others into new realm of potential so they aren't' afraid of their own potential and the awareness the mind can achieve.

Presence is ideally how you make yourself and others feel by the manifestation of who you are. So much of your mind can you control to control the environment around you?

My "imaginary girl" has standards set for me, some people like to write it down. My "imaginary reality" is the standards i set up for myself and i also write this down on my walls for me to see the goals/ standard everyday.

Truly,

Leonidas Chase.

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
Flames said:
Wouldnt your imaginary GF cockblock you if she met your real GF?

LMAO

Imagination is powerful. But your imaginery girl friend would be what you would want your real girlfriend to mold into, therefore replacing her to having the women you want to carry one your genes. If your imaginary girlfriend respects herself there wouldn't be a need for cock blocking. you with me?

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gents,
Leonidas' idea is indeed interesting as I have been experimenting with something similar over the course of the last year or so.

When I walk on the street I simply imagine and visualize that EVERY woman, no matter her age, is checking me out for romantic purposes and is drawn to me. Even if girls don't even look at me, I imagine that they do... when they walk by me, their eyes hungrily check me out and are bright with desire and excitement over seeing me... old ladies who don't even look at me turn around and gaze at me, while they think how they could set me up with their hot grand daughters. Girls who're walking by with their boyfriends stop dead in their tracks when they see me, and can't stop staring, and their boy friends have to yank them out of their dream and push them to keep them moving....

But it wasn't always like this. There was a time in my pre-gaming days where I hardly dared to look other people in the eye anywhere. There was a darkness to my soul that washed over me when people looked at me and I was in the consciousness of another person, and walking in plain view of others on the street at my university felt almost like walking on thorns.

So today, how could I not smile as I imagine and visualize the endless abundance of women and opportunity? How could I not smile and feel joy from walking on the street? How could I not have an internal dialogue where I tell the girls: "now, young lady... we're in public, so DO behave yourself!"? I then proceed to tell myself more affirmations. I tell myself just about everything that I want to become. So I smile and I feel a flow of positive emotions... And I bet ya, I'm the cool dude walking slowly down the street with a straight back and with a smile (closed lips, of course). Nowadays I project positiveness and stand out from the crowd, and I look each and every person I pass by in the eye. Older men who don't break eye contact, I nod and smile to. After all, I just banged his 20-year old daughter in an alleyway... People notice me, and they smile back... my state becomes elevated and I enter a positive and self-enhancing upwards spiral.

Doing things this way have made girls on the subway open me. People on trains and buses take notice of me. Girls on the street giggle when they meet my gaze. Opening spontaneously becomes easier. I once laid a HB 8.5 from opening this way, and I had to put in almost no effort to get her.

The funny thing is that after I started implementing this inner game strategy I can literally feel at a deeper level in my brain a greater sense of my own attractiveness and self-worth. In the examples above, notice how I couple visualizations to positive emotions and affirmations. In my experience this has been one of the easiest, fastest AND, most fun ways of building permanent, better beliefs.

Imagining and visualizing that I'm walking with one or even two stunning beauties in tight dresses and on high heels on either side of me can only serve to enforce this belief. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Leonidas Chase.

A few questions, though: This imaginary woman of yours - does she do anything in your visualizations? How far have you taken this idea and what actions of the imaginary person has given you the fastest and greatest benefits? Any suggestions, since you've known her longer than I?

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
To my brothers: PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AFTER READING TO EXPAND CONSCIOUSNESS.

Laowai! Thank You for sharing your feedback as you also help others undestand themselves by expressing your personal thoughts on your inner state on a deeper level;
Laowai said:
People notice me, and they smile back... my state becomes elevated and I enter a positive and self-enhancing upwards spiral.

Laowai said:
The funny thing is that after I started implementing this inner game strategy I can literally feel at a deeper level in my brain a greater sense of my own attractiveness and self-worth. In the examples above, notice how I couple visualizations to positive emotions and affirmations. In my experience this has been one of the easiest, fastest AND, most fun ways of building permanent, better beliefs.

Imagining and visualizing that I'm walking with one or even two stunning beauties in tight dresses and on high heels on either side of me can only serve to enforce this belief. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Leonidas Chase.

A few questions, though: This imaginary woman of yours - does she do anything in your visualizations? How far have you taken this idea and what actions of the imaginary person has given you the fastest and greatest benefits? Any suggestions, since you've known her longer than I?

Before I get into my personal imagination and manifestations I would like to point out that this is very closely related to the X-factor and Law of Attraction, if not a parallel when we talk about breaking down Elite Men and their Mentality. There more I practice my affirmations and try to reach higher planes of spirituality and positiveness the more powerful I become. In other words the more grounded I feel my feet to the floor, the more confident I feel over all about my Genes and Value the more Natural it is for girls to have an unconscious liking for me. Since attraction between sexes from my knowledge and research is on a more subliminal level than we are conscious of and thats were flirting and elite eye contact comes into play. This Imagination and Presence is advanced because you have to have the power to control your thoughts and emotions to master self-constrain and discipline. It's also something you can hone for the rest of your life. I personally don't have time to have sex with 3 girls a week and I find girls to be way too time consuming unless she is helping me grow as a person adding more value to my life to reach new levels of happiness and Euphoria. Women were placed on this earth for us to choose from; therefore, the strongest males choose the strongest females,likewise.

With that being said my females that I envision are strong, and keep me in check. I'm 100% sure that this female could also be my soulmate. You can call me wishy-washy but I consider myself an elite man who knows what he wants and goes for it, without hesitation. This includes my job, what I read, the girls I date, what I eat, what I think etc. In other words I'm powerful not because of what surrounds me but how I surround what I have. I personally like dating one girl at a time since have I an extremely busy schedule with self-improving myself in a very industrious way.

To finally answer you question Laowai, Imagination goes hand in hand with the quantum world. The quantum world is made up of small atoms or can be interpreted in waves on different planes. You can say that the more powerful you become; the higher your plane in the world is. Likewise your thought manifestation and law of attraction since this world was made for men and women. Your imaginary girl is something you can experiment with and I personally feel like my genetics are incredible and my imagination just helps me amplify my presence using strong thoughts and affirmations to make them resonate on the quantum level to attract what I want and making me the rare type of man every women desires and just like every member here aspires to be. I know who I'm and what I'm capable of doing. This girl I imagine helps me love myself more than I love myself sometimes when I hit negative thought processes that everybody goes through. If our goal here on this site was to ultimataly reproduce to have a 10 times better offspring than its our responsibility to use all of our resources and MIND CAPACITY to attain the best female so we can than have the best babies. Realistically though.. thats easier said than done but it takes great understanding of one'self and knowing exactly what you want to have that awesome baby that we all naturally want to have. This is part of the essence of nature and natural selection. Only the strong survive and we feed milk to the weak and meat to the strong.

When I walk, girls look at me because of how well I manage my FUNDAMENTALS that go hand in hand with what you think. My imaginary girl is the baddest girl I could possibly ask for and helps me with my screens and keeps me cool.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A Life Loquacious said:
Absolutely. We are very much in charge of creating our own reality.

That's the description of mental illness..

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I just want to say that I am glad to have found people on the forums who have this HIGH IMAGINATION and perception mentality / personality. It is as if we have cracked the code and hacked life. To better put it, our minds have figured out how to bypass the constraints of our brains design. Although doubt and stress are good for us in moderate amounts, we can easily brush past them and CHOOSE what we see ourselves as and how we carry ourselves out in our daily lives. Life becomes INFINITELY more beautiful, at least for me, through my perception and philosophy that is very similar to what you men have posted here. I too used to never be like this, but when I came to this realization, everything just snowballed and I am always positive and seeing life for its opportunities and desire to help me succeed. I feel less lonely by just coming here and am glad that there are others who have been given these gifts of knowledge and wisdom.

I used to think that I was crazy, but from all that I've learned, the mind is hardware. We changed the hardware through our own thoughts as well as our repeated behaviors (computers & psychology). We have changed the hardware to one that is able to see life differently, which is considered a mental illness or disease because it deviates from the norm. We are fully functional individuals, we just have very creative minds (arts), we've found our own niches that allow us to succeed in areas untouched by a large majority of the population (biology).

Very thankful,

The Wise Fool

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
lucifer7 said:
A Life Loquacious said:

Your comment establishes nothing productive yet it is insightful to the vast majority of people that think differently.

I know the world has natural laws that must be followed. This way we are able to to be able to use principles. In the dating world, its called fundamentals to my understanding.

Ive also come to respect that the world works like a system within another system that usually traces back to the mind, into cause and effect. The mind is incomprehensible for a reason.

We also know that we hone it with habits that are sucked into the subconscious mind. These can also be reduced to a simple thought process. When i comes down to it, this can be rooted to the

law of least effort because it requires action for it to be perceived within the 5 senses and mind. Your subconscious mind communicates to the other persons subconscious mind. This

because a persons actions is the only thing that turn into habits and habits leave off a presence. When you move slow and your mannerism are slow, you communicate a man that has revolutionized himself to be attractive man by nature.

Hence, when your presence is like your first impression and your imagination is used for its creative power and ideas into actions and that brings forward realistic goals. didnt proof read sorry

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Leonidas Chase said:
lucifer7 said:
A Life Loquacious said:

Your comment establishes nothing productive yet it is insightful to the vast majority of people that think differently.

I know the world has natural laws that must be followed. This way we are able to to be able to use principles. In the dating world, its called fundamentals to my understanding.

Ive also come to respect that the world works like a system within another system that usually traces back to the mind, into cause and effect. The mind is incomprehensible for a reason.

We also know that we hone it with habits that are sucked into the subconscious mind. These can also be reduced to a simple thought process. When i comes down to it, this can be rooted to the

law of least effort because it requires action for it to be perceived within the 5 senses and mind. Your subconscious mind communicates to the other persons subconscious mind. This

because a persons actions is the only thing that turn into habits and habits leave off a presence. When you move slow and your mannerism are slow, you communicate a man that has revolutionized himself to be attractive man by nature.

Hence, when your presence is like your first impression and your imagination is used for its creative power and ideas into actions and that brings forward realistic goals. didnt proof read sorry

Even though I personally quite dislike this approach I didn't mean to criticize/attack people, it was meant like some kind of a warning/offer of different viewpoint (my bad for coming across as a **ck).

In the past I've read of several people who were having issues because they tried too hard to be something they were not.

I also think you can be happy and confident with yourself without having to think everyone around is looking at you in awe/in love.

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
I also think you can be happy and confident with yourself without having to think everyone around is looking at you in awe/in love.

I partially agree with you on being happy without everyone looking at you. I personally believe that everyone around you is the reflection of yourself. No one

is born with an education and not everybody acknowledges the potential of the brain. When someone that is considered to be a very positive person leaves an

impression on the person he was talking to because he is given value. Not only that subconsciously the next time that person is near that person he has left an

an anchor or he has powerfully influenced the other person due to charisma or a very positive character trait. The point is that even though one can become

skilled in having a strong character and presence, when you are working hard towards a goal, you don't care much for the people around you. I just ignore

everyone and focus on my own self-love and actions. When I do what I just mentioned and move slowly, I get a lot of attention naturally. Im just given my

experience and knowledge your opinion is valued regardless because it gives me an opportunity to tell you this.

-leo

>