Resident  Pretoria , SA

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey there.
Looking for running mates to this journey. Also wouldn't mind traveling to other parts of the country when I get my shit together.

Frequent to Mall areas and parks.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not sure there are many PUA's in Africa. I mean compared to Asia, Europe, India, South America.

But SA seems like the urban part of Africa- maybe there might be some luck as to your advantage in this scenario.

I'm in Nigeria and I haven't ever bothered about a wingman cause I haven't seen or met anyone around here who is as passionate about pickup as I am. Some haven't even thought about it, they're are just passing up all those beautiful women on the streets, public buses e.t.c :cool:

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not sure there are many PUA's in Africa. I mean compared to Asia, Europe, India, South America.

But SA seems like the urban part of Africa- maybe there might be some luck as to your advantage in this scenario.

I'm in Nigeria and I haven't ever bothered about a wingman cause I haven't seen or met anyone around here who is as passionate about pickup as I am. Some haven't even thought about it, they're are just passing up all those beautiful women on the streets, public buses e.t.c :cool:
Yeah I feel you. I thought I would open my mind to sharing a mutual interest with other members in real life.. . Hopefully it will make us more accountable to the journey in some way

Captain26

Rookie
Rookie
Yeah I feel you. I thought I would open my mind to sharing a mutual interest with other members in real life.. . Hopefully it will make us more accountable to the journey in some way
Hey man, i am in SA, Joburg in Particular. If youre available we can still hit up.

>