LR  Previous coworker. Experiencing "true" LMR for the first time

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am sharing this to focus on the LMR part. I have read about textbook LMR without really experiencing it before. This was fun for me to encounter finally

Background:
A past coworker that was pregnant with her second child when I got to know her almost three years ago. She reached out late this summer after a two year hiatus and I let her join a circle where she knew some mutual friends already. She shared at one friends event how things were going south with them and how she felt relieved when she was not around him. She had lost attraction and love over time.

She told me about the social dancing she went to, and we went to one together I think two months ago. We had dinner at my place. When I was ready to go, she mentioned how she liked when guys did something out of themselves fashion-wise. This was the first time I had a feeling she was attracted to me. But I wasn't feeling anything particular for her except the platonic stuff. She drove us there and drove me back home, but I still wasn't feeling anything and called it a night

There are more events or texts where I could mention small stuff she said or things she did that indicated some interest. But the most noticeable text was when she asked early this week if I was available this weekend and mentioned when she was free herself. I suggested to pick her up (no pun intended ;)) Saturday night at like 9 pm when I was done with other important stuff to take us to my place.

The night:
This was a challenging night for me because I had been up since 5 am with no rest. And while I knew what it meant that she agreed to come to my place in a frosty weather with no easy way to get home by herself, I wasn't sure how to handle it or what angle I would like to play. I decided to wing it

We got to my place. I went to the bathroom and changed clothes. I met her on my couch, and we started to talk like we usually do (we have been more or less platonic until now, remember). I tried to make her open up about herself and talked about another recent time where there was definitely tension between us, using that as a way to make her feel tension once again. And she did. It's obvious when she looked away, smiled to herself, and the gears turned inside her head. I got the feeling I could have kissed her at times like this, but initially I decided against it.

She then talked about how it was difficult for her to talk openly about things happening between us (like when she feels tension) because of her upbringing. And how this upbringing was pretty common for people that grew up in our current city and the surrounding places. And how she felt everything was complicated now that her (ex) husband was moving out, and how it would affect their children. And how all this would complicate whatever might happen between her and me. But she claimed that she didn't feel ready to get touched (intimately) by another man since it had been so long she had done anything intimately with anyone. And she didn't want to move fast and actually feel her feelings out. And nothing would happen between her and me tonight. But she wouldn't mind sleeping at my place.

This became a tough nut to crack because of all the different smokescreens she put up.

On one hand, it made sense that all this divorcing and ex moving out was being a concern of hers.

On the other hand, all this not being ready to have sex with someone and nothing happening between us tonight, made no sense to me since she was at my place at a time where the family was out of town for the weekend, and she asked about my schedule herself. I knew it was all smokescreens.

I don't remember exact details now. But some time passed where we kissed for a bit on my couch, talked about her concerns (while I did try to address them from time to time) and her mentioning that she didn't feel like going home, and she wanted to sleep at my place. Remember that she had said we weren't sleeping together, so that's what I had in the back of my mind when she said she wanted to sleep here. I tried to undress her a bit, but she claimed it was too soon.

However, there was one particular thing she said that I thought was interesting and maybe indicate that I may be over-gaming:

"You talk too much"

Yes, she said that. And I already had a feeling this was the case. I got quiet, looked her deep in the eyes for some time, grabbed her hair and kissed her more aggressively. Lifted her up and took her against a wall in my living room. I started to feel her body under her clothes, even grab her boobs with firm hands, but she still wouldn't get undressed. I did manage to make the skins of our bodies touch though, hoping a gradual escalation would be satisfying.

At this point, I gave her walls to overcome herself. This actually excited her a bit but still not enough that I felt I had clear green lights to escalate. Some of the walls I threw out there:

- She was too sweet for me and not naughty enough. She claimed in a flirty manner I didn't know her well enough and I would have to wait to see about that. Although at some point she claimed "I want to hold back, but I like the challenge too". This sounds like a green light when I write it now, but it seemed off in the heat

- How she couldn't sleep at my place and framing it in a way that men and women that sleep in the same bed without fucking, probably won't fuck each other ever. I think she caught on because we knew it will be a while before we can have time alone again.

- how I actually didn't want to sleep with her, but just wanted to tease her so that she would have to think about me and what it could have been between us.

She went to the bathroom, next to my bedroom. When she got out, she asked me if I was coming. I took my time. When I got there, she was still all about sleeping here without doing anything else, even tried to lure me to my bedroom with passionate kisses and taking her blouse off, standing there in bra and pants. I never felt it was really on because of her usual smokescreens, and I didn't want to risk taking her to bed to get disappointed myself. At this point I kept telling her I was taking her home. I honestly stopped caring without showing it. Eventually she gave in and got dressed.

I got dressed as well and met her at my door. Our eyes met once again, no words being said, and there was still something seductive about her eyes but it was different this time. We kissed, AGAIN. It got hotter and heavier, AGAIN. Then we just stood there for some minutes in silence.

And NOW, I felt an urge to please her and satisfy her.

Told her I knew what I wanted and what I didn't want. She asked me what. Asked her if she trusted me, she said yes. Told her to take her jacket off and come with me. Got in front of my bedroom and undressed her until bra and pants, like before. Led her inside the bedroom, put her on my bed to kiss and caress her body.

That is, until we both get fully undressed, with no resistance from her end. It was like 4 am at this point. From there, the rest is history.

And did I mention she had matching underwear...? Well, I wonder that means...

Aftermath:
We cuddled a bit, and of course I let her sleep here now lol. I made us a small breakfast in the morning, and I got to know her schedule for the day. We had time to fuck once more, and I decided sure, let's do it. No resistance this time lol. Then took her home. Kissed goodbye in my car. And then, like in the movies, we looked after one another and waved as I was leaving the parking.

Thoughts:
I have had girls before bring up token resistance, which is usually easy to bypass. I had one girl do something resembling an LMR session on the phone the day before we slept together. And when she realized I wasn't moving an inch, she still came over, and we had a blast with no resistance.

This one sure used plausible deniability. And while I knew it was smokescreen, some of it made sense in my head. And I think I spent too much time trying to "argue" against it. That + there was little indication during the evening that she wanted me to escalate "all the way" + me being tired made all this difficult. Her energy was very exciting though as she kept me on my toes and didn't just give everything away. Almost like dancing...

I always kept in the back of my mind that she was there on a Saturday night with nothing else to do. This helped me not give up completely. Props to me for sealing the deal in this state of mind.

I don't know if I took things too far by actually having her get dressed again. But things did work out in the end. And it will be interesting to see the after-aftermath of this.

I do hope I will encounter LMR like this again. I see myself as a pleasure kind of guy and I am not much into "hunting" women or going for "victories". But this was actually a challenge I enjoyed.

Feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I think you handled it perfectly.

The only comment I have is that she could probably tell you weren't super turned on at first. You mentioned that you really felt the desire for her at the door just before you took her to bed, no doubt she felt that and along with the commanding/leading frame you took at that point it flipped her switch.

Reactions: fog

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you handled it perfectly.

The only comment I have is that she could probably tell you weren't super turned on at first. You mentioned that you really felt the desire for her at the door just before you took her to bed, no doubt she felt that and along with the commanding/leading frame you took at that point it flipped her switch.
Thank you!

You're right. I guess I cared too much about

- having the superior frame which I wanted her to submit to. There was tension at the same time, so maybe this was alright up until a certain point

- getting more green lights since resisting to get undressed and saying it's too fast when she's just getting out of a decade long relationship. But I see now that there is nothing wrong with showing my own desire for her despite that. It is her "problem" to resist and walk away if she doesn't want to submit

Overall, it was like I tried to convince her in the beginning. But maybe if I led her to my bedroom sooner to please her and ignored her resistance, the result might have been the same, just faster. We will see another time

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You"re probably overthinking it. she didn"t come to your place at night just to chat lol

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
We had dinner at my place. When I was ready to go, she mentioned how she liked when guys did something out of themselves fashion-wise. This was the first time I had a feeling she was attracted to me. But I wasn't feeling anything particular for her except the platonic stuff. She drove us there and drove me back home, but I still wasn't feeling anything and called it a night
To me, besides the ex-hubbie situation, this is what gave her LMR
You were both isolated and you didn't try anything.
After that, she probably thought of you as a provider candidate, which is very common from women with kids getting divorced.

All the other crap she said about not being touched, etc, you can ignore.
She was into you from the get go, but had to save face somehow.

I think you did very well, especially the part about letting her know it was time to leave
(while implying it was all because sex was not happening on her side)
Outcome independence for the win lol

>