LR  Professional Blonde

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was in Walgreens about three weeks ago and saw a professionally dressed blonde standing in front of the protein bars and nutrition enhancement products.

Grey skirt, white blouse, grey suit jacket. Long blonde hair, long legs ;) and heels. Mmmm.

Will paraphrase convos and texting since its been a while. I open indirect, but compliment her after she hooks:

Me: You don't look like you're going to work out.

Her: Oh! Haha. I'm just on my lunch break. This is for later. (points a sexy smile out of the corner of her mouth at me, while shaking a protein bar in the air)

Me: Want to shake MY protein bar?

Just kidding, I didn't say that ;) What I actually said was:

Me: Ah.... Well... I just noticed you as I was walking by, and had to stop and chat you up. You're dressed like a real show-stopper today.

Her: Oh my gosh! Haha well thank you very much. We have clients in at work today, so I have to dress up of course. Is that your lunch? (I'm holding a family-sized bag of peanuts)

(No they're for my pet elephant, bitch)

Me: Haha no, just to snack on.

Her: I see (nervously looks back at the store shelf)

Me: You probably work down at the state building on the corner, yeah?

Her: (turning back to me) No! I work downtown at [company]. I just had errands.

Me: Cool, my friends grandma worked there for years.

Her: Oh yeah, what's her name?

Me: Well she retired like 20 years ago!

Her: (laughs) Oh ok well I haven't worked there THAT long.

(I realize I'm just bantering, but she seems attracted, so...)

Me: Well hey, we're probably both pressed for time so I'll let you get back to your errands. We should grab a drink or a coffee sometime. Whaddya think, you down?

Her: Ummm... Okay. You want my number?

(That's a good girl ;)

Me: Sure.

I put her number in my phone, and damnit once again I failed to do a simple introduction, so I have to do this awkwardly as we exchange contact info (i.e., Oh I'm J.J. by the way, and you are?)

She's Claire...

We exchange pleasantries and goodbyes.

Later that evening I send her an icebreaker text, which she responds warmly to. Then after a few more minutes sends me another text asking how my nights going. I figure, since she's chatting me up I'll just setup the date now.

Paraphrased texts:

Me: Hey Claire :) Nice meeting a fellow gymrat / office slave today! -J.J.

Her: Haha! Indeed. It was very nice meeting you as well :)

(about 20 mins later)

Her: So how is your night going?

Me: Its going. Lol. Just ate and then who knows? You?

Her: I am having dinner with my mom lol

Me: Haha that sounds nice. So hey, what's a good evening for us to grab that drink/coffee? :)

Her: I will let you know tomorrow. It's a rough week for having any free time lol.

Me: Haha yeah I hear ya on that. Alright well just lemme know when you find something out!

Her: Ok! :)

Well gee... She was warm with the texts, seemed pretty gung-ho about it all, so sure I'll wait to hear back.

She never texted me the next day. I thought about it off and on for the next few days or so. Thought to myself: "Self, you should text her again or call her" but then I also thought: "Fuck, I hate being the source of women's validation"

I was a bit torn on whether to proceed this way or just forget it and hope she'd get back to me at some point.

Well, she texted me like two and a half fucking weeks later. I got home Thursday evening and sat down and got all relaxed and my phone went off and it was her:

Her: Hey! How have you been?

Me: Ah.... Well hey, Claire

(thought about just sending a "?", but she was nice enough to inquire about how I've been. I still put the "Ah..." so she'd sense that her contacting me was unexpected at this point)

Her: Lol. I know.... (she acknowledges my being slightly annoyed somewhat indirectly)

Her: The last week was a mess lol

Me: So what kind of mischief have you been up to?

(don't warm up too fast here, but keep it going, anyway we exchange several more texts and she agrees to an afternoon coffee date for Saturday at 1 PM)

She seems enthusiastic about the date in our closing texts.

I don't contact her or hear from her until Sarurday morning, just to confirm the time.

We meet up outside starbucks and it's beautiful out, about 75 degrees outside. She's dressed casually but sexy, in a pair of short khaki shorts and a tight shirt. I tell her she looks cute, and we head inside.

Typical coffee date stuff here. I deep dive her, sexy eye contact, still gripping onto the current frame that she'd chased me to get the date by contacting me after 2.5 weeks.

She is 27 and is in sales. I dive into that for a bit, we branch off onto family and she tells me her dad just died unexpectedly from a heart attack a few months ago. I do a nice job lifting her out of this with something along the lines of telling her it has to happen someday, and he's in a better place, and it makes her stronger, and then change the topic.

We talk about our workout regimens, which turns sexual. She had said something like how she was thinking about me all sweaty, and that it was making her all sweaty right now. I smiled and stared at her until she started to blush just a tad.

I drive things back to normal conversation for a bit, because I don't want to make things too overt by inviting her over on the heels of a sexual convo.

So by now, it's been about an hour and I can tell she's having a good time, so I need to suggest something more private before things get stale:

Me: Well I'm done with this coffee, I think. It's only like 2:00 still. I just live about 15 minutes from here. Let's go watch "Blended"!

(we had both mentioned we wanted to see it, and I told her I had it DVR'd but never watched it)

Her: It's so nice though! Don't you want to do something outside?

Me: I thought today seemed more like a lazy Saturday to me.

Her: Well let's grab some food too, so I don't starve haha.

Me: Ok.

She tells me she wants to run home and let her dog out since she's close, and she will be there by 3. She also offers to pick up some food.

I go home and shortly after, she shows up with the food.

I didn't really have the movie DVR'd so I had to lie and say I must have accidentally deleted it haha. I'm standing up by the TV with the remote trying to find something to watch as she sits on the couch and starts to unwrap the food. I think to myself that if we get to eating, it will just stall things.

I noticed as I sat down I had left it on one of those weird destination channel shows about hauntings and exorcisms. This would suck because she was super interested in it.

I sit down and she has already taken a bite out of her food. Shit...

Do I kiss her with a mouthful of food? Yep.

She laughs and pulls back, "I didn't come here for this", but she's smiling and I can sense it's not because she doesn't want me to.

I smile and say nothing and take a drink out of my water.

She starts filling my ear up about the show that's on. What the fuck.

After a few minutes she uses the restroom. I'm standing up in the living room when she gets back, waiting for her. I put my arms around her and pull her in and she kisses me back this time. I rub my hands down her sides and this turns into a make out in the middle of the living room.

I take her hand and pull her into my room, and she says "I told you I didn't come here to do this", but she says it in a playful way. I just tell her it's more comfortable in here.

We lay down on the bed and resume making out. Eventually I unbutton her shorts and she stops me and says "no"

I take her hand and place it on my crotch so she can feel my hard dick, and tell her "this is what you do to me" and continue to kiss her neck and ear.

Her shorts are still unbuttoned so I go to get a hand in there and she grabs it and looks at me and says "I can't"

I say to her: "Ok, so we've went from no to I can't? Are you on your period or something?" and she nods her head yes. I tell her that's my favorite, it's so wet. I also ask her: "Did you know it's scientifically proven that women cum more times if they're on their period than when they're not? (I made this up, but whatever)

She laughs. I continue making out with her. I get her shirt and bra off.

Again, I start to pull her shorts down and she grabs them and we both stop and look at each other, and she says: "Do you have a towel?"

Fuck no bitch, I air dry that shit.

I go get a towel out of the bathroom (as well as the KY hot massage oil out of the cabinet) and place the towel on the bed, and realize I'm still fully dressed too. Fuck my life, I'm killing the mood.

She pulls her shorts and underwear off and scoots back into the towel. She says "What's that?" and I take the bottle of massage oil and squirt it on her tits and laugh, and she's like oh that's cold!

I decide to have her undo my belt and take my pants down to get her more involved. I tell her to do this and strip my shirt off while she's undoing my pants. I then start rubbing the oil on her chest and stomach too as she's doing this.

My manhood flops out and I tell her: "I want you to put your mouth on me"

For some reason saying it this way gets better results than "suck my cock" with girls who may still revert to LMR when you're 90 percent through the escalation. If she's a whore who's ready to fuck, this doesn't matter much though.

She sucks me off a bit, and then I fuck her missionary on the towel for a while until she says she wants it doggy. I do this for a while until I climax, and then it's like "ok who gets to lay on the towel?"

She left about 6 PM, as I had made something up about having dinner plans with friends. I do know it's definitely time for some beers though haha.

J.J.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- NJ

This is a great report!

NarrowJ said:
Me: Hey Claire :) Nice meeting a fellow gymrat / office slave today! -J.J.

Her: Haha! Indeed. It was very nice meeting you as well :)

(about 20 mins later)

Her: So how is your night going?

Me: Its going. Lol. Just ate and then who knows? You?

Her: I am having dinner with my mom lol

Me: Haha that sounds nice. So hey, what's a good evening for us to grab that drink/coffee? :)

Her: I will let you know tomorrow. It's a rough week for having any free time lol.

Me: Haha yeah I hear ya on that. Alright well just lemme know when you find something out!

Her: Ok! :)

Well gee... She was warm with the texts, seemed pretty gung-ho about it all, so sure I'll wait to hear back.

She never texted me the next day. I thought about it off and on for the next few days or so. Thought to myself: "Self, you should text her again or call her" but then I also thought: "Fuck, I hate being the source of women's validation"

I was a bit torn on whether to proceed this way or just forget it and hope she'd get back to me at some point.

Well, she texted me like two and a half fucking weeks later. I got home Thursday evening and sat down and got all relaxed and my phone went off and it was her:

I hate when a situation like this occurs man, especially when your conflicted between waiting for the girl to text you or for you to text her. I had a very similar situation happen to me last week. I had a girl who agreed to meet up but she said she was busy with school right now, so she said she would text me when her "schedule" freed up. Well.... five days later (I don't hear from her), I decided to text her and see what's up and we ended up scheduling a date for her to come over tomorrow night actually. Anyways, it's great to see how you held off from texting her and then she ended up chasing you 2 weeks later.

After a few minutes she uses the restroom. I'm standing up in the living room when she gets back, waiting for her. I put my arms around her and pull her in and she kisses me back this time. I rub my hands down her sides and this turns into a make out in the middle of the living room.

I take her hand and pull her into my room, and she says "I told you I didn't come here to do this", but she says it in a playful way. I just tell her it's more comfortable in here.

We lay down on the bed and resume making out. Eventually I unbutton her shorts and she stops me and says "no"

I take her hand and place it on my crotch so she can feel my hard dick, and tell her "this is what you do to me" and continue to kiss her neck and ear.

Her shorts are still unbuttoned so I go to get a hand in there and she grabs it and looks at me and says "I can't"

I say to her: "Ok, so we've went from no to I can't? Are you on your period or something?" and she nods her head yes. I tell her that's my favorite, it's so wet. I also ask her: "Did you know it's scientifically proven that women cum more times if they're on their period than when they're not? (I made this up, but whatever)

Again, I start to pull her shorts down and she grabs them and we both stop and look at each other, and she says: "Do you have a towel?"

I go get a towel out of the bathroom (as well as the KY hot massage oil out of the cabinet) and place the towel on the bed, and realize I'm still fully dressed too. Fuck my life, I'm killing the mood.

She pulls her shorts and underwear off and scoots back into the towel. She says "What's that?" and I take the bottle of massage oil and squirt it on her tits and laugh, and she's like oh that's cold!

I decide to have her undo my belt and take my pants down to get her more involved. I tell her to do this and strip my shirt off while she's undoing my pants. I then start rubbing the oil on her chest and stomach too as she's doing this.

For some reason saying it this way gets better results than "suck my cock" with girls who may still revert to LMR when you're 90 percent through the escalation. If she's a whore who's ready to fuck, this doesn't matter much though.

She sucks me off a bit, and then I fuck her missionary on the towel for a while until she says she wants it doggy. I do this for a while until I climax, and then it's like "ok who gets to lay on the towel?"

She left about 6 PM, as I had made something up about having dinner plans with friends. I do know it's definitely time for some beers though haha.

J.J.

I really like how you overcame the resistance here, especially by you grabbing her hand and putting it on your cock and saying "this what you do to me". You then began to proceed, and she went from "no" to "I can't" and you overcame that wonderfully. You found out that she was on her period and proceeded. Great line by the way about how it's scientifically proven that girl's cum more on their period hahahahha. That's fucking great lol. Also, "I want you to put your mouth on me", this is awesome hahahaaha! I've struggled with some LMR lately, and I think there some great thing's here that I could implement into my technique if ya don't mind hahaha ;)

Overall, NJ keep the reports coming and keep on slaying ;) Your reports are great to learn from!

- Rdawg

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NarrowJ said:
She laughs and pulls back, "I didn't come here for this", but she's smiling and I can sense it's not because she doesn't want me to.

I smile and say nothing and take a drink out of my water.

She starts filling my ear up about the show that's on. What the fuck.

J.J.

J.J.—

Your means of overcoming LMR are truly impressive! I could have used some of your tricks on the girl I just let slip out of my bed before sex last week—it really isn't over until the girl has left your place.

Thanks for the report!

-MP

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So mad at OP for living my dream. I hooked up with a curvy ginger but I've been wanting to screw a pretty looking blonde for quite some time now. Mind describing your look OP? Are you a tall white guy?

>