Protean's First Forty

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
Super busy day today gentlemen. Was super stressed with a bunch of school assignments I was working on and my energy has been lower due to a lack of sleep.

Still racked up 5 approaches.

Approach 1:
Really cute Latina walking by me right as my father dropped me off. Was feeling really tired after a poor night of sleep but I mustered the energy to approach. Can’t remember all the whole conversation but she was receptive, but the vibe was far too friendly. No sexual tension at all. It was so platonic I didn’t even ask for the number, but I just chalked it up to not being warmed up.

Approach 2:
Was walking from the computer lab when I saw a cute Indian chick. I approached but it was a short interaction and I lost attraction when I saw her face. It happens.

Approach 3:
Saw this white chick with a nice ass and black hair. I start to hover then I see her face. She’s not ugly by any means, but she has this sort of young, innocent, cutsie look that I don’t really like. It’s sort of like the look a lot of FOB Asian girls have. It’s just not for me.

Anyway, I approach to push myself and we have a decent chat before I let her go.

Approach 4:
I walk into another computer lab and I see this really pretty Latina girl. A little chubby, but she had really nice hair and a very pretty face. I was feeling tired so I didn’t pull the trigger. But 15 minutes later, as I’m leaving the lab, she’s still sitting on the bench and I approach.

She’s surprised and really flattered. When I go for the number she shit tests me for her being 18 (while I’m 21). I laugh and tell her I don’t see a problem, unless she’s really 16 or something lol. She laughs and it’s smooth sailing from there.

She responded to the initial text by too:
Me [4:18 PM]: Hey (name), Really enjoyed our chat :) - Protean
Her [6:33 PM]: hi, that was very unexpected (hand over mouth emoji)
Me [6:50 PM]: Yeah well I saw you sitting there and I had to say hi :)

About an hour later and no response. Also from her read receipts, she read the icebreaker text at 4:26 PM before responding hours later. While she might have been busy in a class, I don’t think that’s a good sign. Not holding my breath on this one.

Approach 5:
Weirdest girl I’ve approached yet

Was walking home and I saw this read head with a killer ass. I approach and I’m surprised by her face. Piercings fellas. A bullring and one one her lower lip (like a stud or something).

I’m not a fan of piercings really but she still looked cute so I push the interaction forward. But man, she and I are on opposite levels of the energy spectrum.

She spoke so fast. Not even out of nervousness either it was just the way she talked lol

I asked her about what she liked to do outside of her coursework and she said to paint. When I asked her what, she said aliens. Aliens lmao!

Somehow I turned aliens into an SOT and talked about what it would be like if aliens lived among us.

Me: Can you imagine if aliens lived among us? Someone would try to fuck one right? (smirk)
Her: Yeah I think aliens already visited the planet.
Me: Really?
Her: Yeah, like you know how they said we descended from apes? Well I think aliens mated with apes to make us.
Me: (Cracking up) Why would aliens come down and fuck apes?
Her: Idk maybe they have sex different.
Me: What? Living things only really have sex in one way.
Her: No that’s not true. Some single felled organisms just swap DNA.
Me: Yeah, that’s just the same thing on a miniature scale. Like let’s say you and I were single celled and we were going to fuck. Obviously I wouldn’t have my schlong, but I’d still be piping you with something

She agrees and I grab her number shortly after.

No response on the initial text yet, but even if she never reaches out we still had a memorable interaction haha

Need to work on flirting more once a girl hooks to make the interaction more fun and sexual. Sometimes my approaches feel like interviews and that’s not conducive to all seduction.

7 More Approaches

>