PUA to incel pipeline thread

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
“The Red Pill now shares more content similarity with MGTOW than it does with PUA.”

“Very consistent with how I have seen red pill communities and discourse develop however. They do more now to explicitly discourage men from dating than they do to facilitate it.”

“Here is a "toxicity score," notably discourse in the red pill, MGTOW, and incel communities scores higher than PUA communities.”

Definitely fits my observations.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There is one very positive aspect of MGTOW which I like. It's this realisation that a man can have a very satisfying and fulfilling life without woman. It's not an encouragement to disengage with women, it's a simple realisation that a man can be fine and happy with women and without women.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is one very positive aspect of MGTOW which I like. It's this realisation that a man can have a very satisfying and fulfilling life without woman. It's not an encouragement to disengage with women, it's a simple realisation that a man can be fine and happy with women and without women.
Kind of gay if you ask me,

rather meet women

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kind of gay if you ask me,

rather meet women
Playing sports with other dudes is gay?
Building a company with other men is gay?
Discussing deep technical or intellectual topics with other men is gay?

Maybe you should leave this forum if you are hetero because being on this forum fits your definition of being gay. Are you sure you are not gay?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Playing sports with other dudes is gay?
Building a company with other men is gay?
Discussing deep technical or intellectual topics with other men is gay?

Maybe you should leave this forum if you are hetero because being on this forum fits your definition of being gay. Are you sure you are not gay?
You know what I mean, this is a weird retort. I am obviously talking about foregoing intimacy with women. Those mgtows just autoreject and rationalize it. In some cases perhaps justified, not in many.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You know what I mean, this is a weird retort. I am obviously talking about foregoing intimacy with women. Those mgtows just autoreject and rationalize it. In some cases perhaps justified, not in many.
Listen, it's a very diverse group of men (as so in case of seduction community), so there is no point to generalize anything about the group.

Instead, I'm talking about a very specific issue men have (also in the seduction community, or even more here). The more of your thinking and acting time we spend on women, the less we spend on with other guys. What does it say about us? That we probably value time spent with women more than time spent with other men. It puts us a lower value gender bracket. And we subcommunicate this to her if we are this way.

So we value the other sex more than our own. It's an obvious road to disaster in the seduction or relationship context, because we all know that women want a man who is better than her. And it's not a man who value her gender more than his own. Think about it.

The only point I'm making is to appreciate time spend with other men or alone. Once you start doing this, you realize how awesome other men are (and so you are, because you have a very similar genetic make-up as other men). All these awesome engineers, inventors, adventurers, risk takers, pilots, heavy equipment construction workers, writers. Extreme majority of them were men.

Once you value your own gender properly, and therefore yourself, things with women start to fix themselves automatically.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Once you value your own gender properly, and therefore yourself, things with women start to fix themselves automatically
😂 not really
That we probably value time spent with women more than time spent with other me
I indeed rather spent time with women.. sexually

So we value the other sex more than our own.
Yes sexually we value the sex of the females more, seems rather important for reproducing

The only point I'm making is to appreciate time spend with other men or alone
Sure I agree with this. But it should not be a copout. We all want to get laid like crazy, when being straight, with women.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As I replied on Twitter, the data is bad.

What he's missing is that PUA migrated to private Telegram and Facebook groups. Incels and Pillers have no need for private groups as their "strategy" involves public whining and cries for attention.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Incels and Pillers have no need for private groups as their "strategy" involves public whining and cries for attention.
Very true, though some still insist in posting threads here so we can "prove them wrong" (more like they drag away our attention while ignoring feedback and resonable points, many times disrespecting many people, to eventually get banned)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah we call it sigma(i have written about this)... mgtow is cope the goal of the mgtow is to totally protest and no bang girls so the market can go back to the 50s... dude even sleeping with dolls...look more into the sigma male vs mgtow

Reactions: Jan

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As I replied on Twitter, the data is bad.

What he's missing is that PUA migrated to private Telegram and Facebook groups. Incels and Pillers have no need for private groups as their "strategy" involves public whining and cries for attention.
But he does actually use Reddit usernames to track migration in some parts of the study, didn’t he?

I agree it’s pointless trying to see what happened to forum users because they might have just dropped the discussion.

>