Pussy, Pennies, & Purpose

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 15 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Tried to meditate laying down today and took a 3 hour nap from 10pm to 1am lol. Good job fucking up your sleep schedule even further, Chris. Lol.

Anyways, it is nice gaming after a nap because I feel refreshed and relaxed. I want to meditate first thing upon waking up, so that’s a goal of mine for tomorrow.

I was a little stressed today because I have cash flow issues, I really have put myself in a place where I need to step it up in my business. So, that’s definitely a priority of mine, but it is tough because at the same time I am really trying to work on reducing stress in my life. I suppose I want to put my money where my mouth is and buy into abundance thinking while also making progress in my business.

The good thing, is a lot of my work is social media based, and by going out and gaming more often, it does help me open up and “find my voice” more so.

Tuesday October 22nd:

Went out to dirty 6th around 1:30am. It is definitely better on tuesdays to go to this place called tuesgayz, but they have a $5 cover and I didn’t feel like paying lol. I believe if I get there before 11pm there is no cover, so perhaps I need to get there earlier lol.

Anyways, I walk up and down the street feeling pretty relaxed. I do a couple “half-assed” openers speaking at 30-35%. I do get one solid open in with 2 cute girls but they don’t really hook. There really was not many options in terms of all-girl sets. I did see some hot girls in moving sets with like 3 dudes and 1 girl, but I was scared to approach those sets lol.

Things I did well:
Went out despite it being late
Been messaging girls on IG
Opened set with cute girls
Felt relaxed (probably due to my nap featuring lavender in my diffuser)
Left my phone at home

Things I could have done better:
Not taken a nap at such an odd time lol
Opened more ugly girl sets and dude sets just to practice socializing
Gone out slightly earlier

Lessons Learned:
Watch out for lying down meditations as they often lead to naps lol
Try to talk to as many people as possible and make it a habit to open every person I see

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 16 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Writing this the morning after again, because I just didn’t feel like writing a field report last night lol.

Friday October 25th:
So it’s nearing halloween, and I decide to wear a wolf costume. My friend invites me to pregame at his place with a few girls, and I oblige because I think it would be good to practice some social circle game.

He only has 2 girls show up and they are girls that I already knew lol. Anyways, we spend way too much time at his apartment pretty much doing nothing except some light drinking. It’s really boring as fuck compared to solo game. And, I drink a little bit, having 2 drinks. In fact, I shotgun a white claw lol because I’m just bored and want to pump up the energy by doing some crazy shit. This can be the issue for me with drinking, once I have 1 drink I just start to drink more and more and get crazier and crazier. I enter a different version of myself that is insanely more confident.

I know I can still reach this confidence though without alcohol, and that is why I prefer not to drink, because I want to naturally deal with my anxieties and develop a naturally confident personality.

Anyways, finally around midnight, we drive to my apartment (bc I’m located next to the bars). Everybody parks at mine, and we head to green light social. One of the girls gets us entrance through the back entrance because she knows the guys who live behind there. I’ve actually never entered this way, so that was kind of cool. I really should know how to get in that way considering I live like 300 ft from this bar lmao. Anyways, we enter the bar, and I see some girls I know, I find it very easy to approach and then introduce the girls to the girls I’m friends with. Having preselection just makes everything smoother. I would love to game with girls in the future, and that is something I’m working on more and more.

In fact, I want to create a trello to keep track of friend zoned girls and just build up a huge army of them so that I always have at least 2 girls that will come out with me and give me preselection. And I can just fall under the guise of being a “very social person” even though I’m highly introverted lmao.

Anyways, I move the girls to another bar, and there is some drama bc one of the girls like my friend but he just keeps opening other girls in front of her lol. At this bar, I get some opens in, and I start to get better at opener. At one point, I see this super hot Latina girl who’ve I’ve seen around multiple times and made eye contact with. I’m scared to approach though, and I get my wing to open, and then he drags me in. This was a good experience because it showed me that it really doesn’t matter and if I see a girl I like, I should just talk to her, because then this creates a memory of me with her, so then I can always reopen next week.

The bars close, and my wing and I find these two hot Brazilian chicks we were talking to earlier. I’m pretty instate and I literally just hook my arm around one of them and just say “let’s go party”. And they follow. Pull them back to my apt, where naughty things ensue ;)

Things I did well:
Pulled + closed Brazilian chick with a nice ass
Went out with social proof and leveraged it fairly effectively
Washed my face before bed
Got in set with that Latina chick I was scared to talk to
Wore a costume (I pretty much never wear costumes lol so this was big, also, a lot of people didn’t dress up, so there was definitely some social pressure felt)
Venue changed the girls I was with

Been the life of the party without drinking - my goal should be to pump up everyone’s energy
Written my field report before bed
Used my preselection a little more to open more hot girls and hook them

Lessons learned:
Preselection is dope. I want to befriend more girls
Being physical when pulling is so important. Logically convincing on the pull never works lol
New Kanye album lit

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 17 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Saturday October 26th:

Oh dope I can edit this one now due to the new forum format lol.... will have to write up this night bc it ended in a lay!

Last edited:

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 18 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Thursday October 31st:
So tonight was halloween, and I’m in NYC for Derek’s Business Conference because I had a friend provide me a free ticket. Was at the conference from 1pm-11pm, with almost no breaks lol.

Got dinner afterwards with a group of dudes from the conference, and after this, some of my friend group wanted to go home. I’m pretty proud though that I was able to step up as a leader and convince them to go check out a NYC nightclub called Tao. We get there around 2am, and it’s rainy and windy, and it’s a $50 cover, so I make the decision to just game girls outside of the club.

I’m able to get 4-5 IGs and cause a lot of attraction, nearly pulling one set of girls. The rain makes things a little harder though because the girls are cold and trying to get into their ubers as quickly as possible. I do talk to some pretty hot girls, and I’m surprised at the quality in New York. It seems like it would be a pretty dope city to live in for game.

We head back around 3:30am, and I’m really proud of myself for going out and having an epic night where my game was on point, when initially I was thinking about not going out. I think the social momentum of talking with dudes all day at the conference definitely put me in a good state.

Things I did well:
Convinced guys to come out with me
Got 4-5 IG closes
Tried to push for the pull very hard
Squared up and had decent eye contact
Did a very good job with pressure on/pressure off and calibration

Set up a situation with a promoter so I would have gotten in the club easily
Opened more dudes at the conference to network with
Talked to the guys at the conference who were the most successful millionaires, etc, and have fun with them, break rapport, etc

Lessons Learned:
Knowing proper promoters is key

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 19 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:

Friday November 1st:
Went out tonight again despite almost not doing so haha. I initially went out with 2 guys I met at the conference who seemed decently cool. It’s funny how inaccurate first impressions can sometimes be.

These guys were funny, but they were game “newbies” and despite being NYC locals, they were very limited in their understanding of how to properly run NYC nightlife.

Anyways, we headed to a club, and we weren’t allowed in. They seemingly didn’t know any promoters or anything lol. Thus, I walked over to meet my other friend because he said he knew a promoter. He had promised the promoter he was bringing girls so I used my baller cold approach skills to round up 3 girls from the sidewalk. However, when we walked up to the bouncer, he still wanted us to pay a $100 cover. Each. :(

I’m pretty sure this happened because my wing did not use the proper lingo when talking to the bouncer and that the bouncer felt he didn’t belong inside. However, I really don’t know too much about NYC nightlife so it’s hard to say exactly what happened.

Anyways, we ended up gaming in the hotel lobby bar near the club, and I hook a 2 set with 1 cute Asian chick, and her chubby friend. We hook the set, hard and we nearly venue-change them, but something happens because they say they have to go to the bathroom and this kills the vibe slightly.

We are able to pump the vibe up slightly, and it turns out these girls are staying in the same hotel where the lobby bar is. I suppose that is one nice thing about gaming in hotel lobby bars, you have great logistics for the people who are in the hotel. Note to self: game more often in lobby bars.

So we take the elevator up to their floor, but they are uncomfortable for some reason and ask us to wait outside while they go into their room. Not sure what happened but I guess they want to ditch us because over 5 minutes passes and they don’t come out haha. Night over.

Things I did well:
Met new people and tried to go out with them (gave them a chance to impress me!)
Rounded up 3 girls outside of the club through a cold approach (something none of the other guys were able to do)
Gamed successfully in the lobby bar
Persisted in set and went up to their room

Could have been better connected in NYC nightlife to know what was going on
Could have done better leading with the Asian 2 set

Lessons Learned:
Do more hotel lobby game in Austin

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 20 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Didn’t really want to go out tonight as I was quite tired from the conference and wanted to get up early. Good news is, I was able to get up early, even with going out :).’

Saturday November 2nd:
I tagged along with a friend and we met up with two dudes pretty into PUA, one was a PUA coach. He is very theoretical and a funny dude, I feel like I could learn a lot from being around him.

We went to Brass Monkey, and it was quite crowded. I stayed 100% sober and my game was decent. I was able to approach and create some momentum with no issue.

I did get in one good set with a very cute petite girl who liked me but I struggled to escalate even though her buying temperature was very high. The crowdedness of the bar made it tough to move her around.

After this, I opened a girl right as she walked into the bar with laser eye contact. I was man-to-woman right away and she was into it. We made out and I grabbed her ass and she even put her hand in my pants and grabbed my dick lol.

She had to leave with her friends but we exchanged IGs. Later, she came back to the bar and found me, and I pulled her outside, but she called an Uber, so I just walked her around on an “adventure” for a bit, trying to find an alley to bang her in and hoping that she wouLd cancel her Uber.

However, I couldn’t find a good place, and once her Uber was here, I tried to get in, but she said no. One thing I realized is I could have split it with her and pretended I was going in her same direction lol.

Things I did Well:
Went out when I felt like going back
Made out with one girl
Got 3 IGs
Opened most girls that I thought were attractive
Had a girl grab my dick in the bar lol
Didn’t drink a drop of alcohol and got multiple glasses of water/soda water from the bartenders

I could have meditated to help my game
Could have done a better job moving girls around
Could have held better eye contact
Could have tried to make out with the girls I like
Could have booked an Airbnb with better logistics

Lessons Learned:
If I ever come back to NYC, get an airbnb in meatpacking district
If I see a girl who is hot with high buying temperature, just go for the isolation and make out because why not

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 21 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:

It’s weird that I can’t go back and edit posts in this forum, because night 17 was truly an epic night that ended with a solid lay. Alas, I suppose you all will never find out lol.

Anyways, since I got back from New York City, I’ve been feeling pretty worn out. I haven’t been feeling sick exactly, but the traveling kind of killed a lot of the positive habits and momentum I had been building here in Austin. This is common issue for me with travel. It gives me a short-term high, but erodes the long-term foundations that I have built up. I definitely gained something from the conference. But I also lost something...

Anyways, I need to get my ass back out to the bars here in Austin and keep working on my social skills because right before I went to NYC I had taken things up to a solid level getting lays with hot girls in back-to-back nights.

Saturday November 9th:
Yep... this is the first night I’ve been out since I’ve been back, for whatever reason. I think it’s mainly because I haven’t been hitting up wings so my option is to go out alone, which I have been resisting and making up excuses for because going out alone is always a little scary. Still, I want to go out alone. Even if it’s just for 30 minutes and I don’t talk to anyone, that is still a win in terms of developing social momentum.

Saturday night was pretty much like this. I went out around 1:45am, and only stayed out for 15 minutes or so, just walking around and doing no opens. :(

I think one issue is that I’m not doing the things I want to be doing during the day, and I kind of procrastinate them until the end of the day so then I’m not properly “ready” to go out. For instance, I’m typing this report at 10pm, when I should’ve typed it the night before or early this morning. At least I have now caught up on field reports so they should no longer be causing me much of an issue.

Time to ride some momentum this week :)

Things I did well:
Left my apartment
Left my phone at home
Been mediating nearly everyday since I’ve been back
Said something to a few girls

Went out earlier
Not taken a nap
Stayed out for at least 30 minutes

Lessons Learned:
Start my day with meditation and journaling, BEFORE even checking my messages
Get excited to go out, and know that even if I just stand in a corner for 30 minutes, that’s better in terms of social momentum than not going out at all (very few people have the balls to go out sober + alone!)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 22 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Sunday November 10th:
So, tonight was one of those night I discussed in my last report. Went out alone for a long ass walk downtown, and didn’t really do many opens. It’s certainly tough going out alone, but literally getting out of my apartment is half of the battle.

I didn’t really feel much anxiety about being out alone. But, for whatever reason I didn’t feel like entering any bars. So I suppose I did have some anxiety about that. Next time my goal when going out alone will be to simply enter 3 bars lol

Despite being tired/sick all week, I did notice that going out definitely woke me up a little bit. I need socializing in my life and I need to make sure I get my fix in order to stay energetic and happy in life.

Things I did well:
Went out for 30 minutes
Left my phone at home
Pushed myself to go out instead of staying home

I was scared to go into bars alone, and I could’ve went in

Lessons Learned:
When going out alone, it’s important to go into at least one bar as soon as possible, even if it’s just a quick pop-in. Also, I should learn the bouncer names so that I can chat with them in order to warm up

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 23 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Monday November 11th:
A friend and I decided we would use this Monday night to go and check out how some of the hotel lobby bars are on a weeknight.

We went to about 4 different hotels including hotel Zara, the W, the JW Marriott, and the Four Seasons.

Out of these 4, the W and the JW had the most potential. The W has a very nice bar area that feels very club-like and thus it doesn’t feel as weird to approach. Although, there were pretty much no girls there lol.

The JW was awesome. It’s bar areas are huge and it was quite crowded due to a lot of people staying there for some sort of corporate conference. The JW seems to be one of the go-to corporate hotels, so this makes sense.

At the JW, we were able to open a couple different sets. Since there wasn’t a ton of people, I definitely have to be tactical. There really is no time for a warm up or “getting in state” but to be honest, being in state doesn’t matter very much because it is a lower pressure, quieter environment.

We do hook a nice 2 set, and I get the IG off of my girl. I do a really good job day-2 future projecting, even though the girl is pretty average looking and I’m not super interested in seeing her again, I think she could be a good one to friendzone.

I also realized that the main benefit of these hotel bars is probably the business networking aspect for me to chat with other guys. I should develop some sort of funnel where I could help these guys with marketing services. This would be a great opportunity for me to practice networking with men, and learn how to socialize in that fashion.

Things I did well:
Went out despite it being a frigid Monday night.
Explored new venues
Convinced a wing to come out with me
Got back at a reasonable time (12am)
Opened a few sets
Got a solid IG

Could have developed an MVP funnel for business networking
Could have opened more girls on my own without the help of my wing

Lessons Learned:
Hotel lobby bars have lots of potential, specifically on the “off” weeknights of Monday-Thursday
Going out consistently almost everynight would be a huge win for my social momentum

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 24 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Wednesday November 13th:
A friend invited me to go to this exclusive hotel party, so I went to it, even though I probably wouldn’t have gone out otherwise.

I rolled up there completely sober, and it was a pretty cool event with 100+ people crammed into a hotel bar. This was mainly an older crowd, 25-40 for the most part, and not many hot girls where there. I had a bunch of girls making eye contact with me though I suppose because I am a young attractive guy and it’s mostly older dudes. So... I ran into some friends and was able to warm up a bit by chatting with them. It also social proofed me a tiny bit.

After this, I was able to do a couple approaches on girls and find some “home base” sets of girls. In this environment, I noticed it works well to warm up on the less attractive girls and then trade up by merging sets or branching off.

Eventually, a girl opens me who I banged over a year ago, she is with 2 other girls who are 30+ but they are both very hot for their age. One of them has 40k+ IG followers. So this is pretty cool to be intro’d to this girl, and you can tell she is very sassy and high value. Pretty much every phrase that comes out of her is a shit-test.

They actually invite me to go grab food with them, so I do so, and I get to build more comfort with the set, even though I’m pretty nervous the whole time lol. I actually grab 1 drink at dinner, which makes things a little smoother.

Then, I head back to the party, and run into my friend. We open one last set here, and I start gaming this one super sexy girl who just has the most flirty vibes ever lol. Again, she knows she is hot and every single fucking thing she says is a shit-test. Talking to her is like trying to solve a series of riddles.

Eventually I pivot to her friend and get her qualifying a lot because I work in social media, and she is an aspiring youtuber. This actually works quite well because this girl is way nicer, and then the sexy girl gets jealous and now sees me as higher status because I won over her friend.

We all take some pictures, and then we depart on good terms. I’m actually going to see the youtuber girl tonight at an event we are both going to in Austin.

Things I did well:
Went out on a wednesday night
Went out to this exclusive party despite being nervous about attending
Resisted the urge to drink, until dinner (need to get better at socializing when sober - I think this mainly has to do with maintaining social and life momentum)
Got back home around 1:30am
Got IG of cute youtuber girl
Got IG of the 40k+ IG influencer
Went to dinner with 3 high value girls (for my city at least lol)
Open + gamed the hottest girl in the venue

Maintained better social momentum going into the party so I wasn’t as nervous
Opened more guys and worked on my “dude networking” game (although I think I do know the rough format of how to do this)

Lessons Learned:
These somewhat hidden socialite events are where the highest value people in Austin go, I need to become more aware of these events and make sure to build relationships with the right people
Maintaining social momentum is crucial if I don’t want to drink
I’m always going to feel a little anxiety, which is why any type of warm up is so useful

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
NIGHT 25 OF 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
Wednesday November 26th:
It’s the night before thanksgiving and apparently this night is called “blackout wednesday”. I’ve been slacking on my game recently due to the fact that another huge zit popped up on my face.

I think I have gotten my skin under control though and this was more of a freak accident. As long as I eat a healthy diet with veggies, and meditate/exercise my skin stays under control, so in a lot of ways it is actually a good incentive for me to live a healthy lifestyle. I also went ahead and bought a red light LED device to try out red light therapy.

Anyways, so I am pretty worn out and I take a nap from 8:30pm to 11pm or so, and then I watch the new Steven Crowder change my mind called “Thanksgiving isn’t rascist: change my mind”.

Around 1am, I decide I’m going out, so I leave my phone at home and walk out to a nearby bar.

In the past, I’ve been scared to enter a bar on my own, but tonight I pushed through, and lo and behold, the second I get into the bar I run into a few of my friends.

I join them and head to another bar, and do a couple of approaches there. I do get in one really solid approach on a hot blonde girl, but I don’t stay in set with her.

Im starting to understand alpha male body language a little more as well.

We eventually pull the girls that I’m friends with and have a little afterparty, this goes pretty late, but no one ends up banging.

Things I did well:
Went out alone
Left my phone at home
Went into a bar alone
Went out despite acne
Made girls qualify with body language
Had ok eye contact and breaking rapport tonality

Held better eye contact
Opened more girls and stayed in set to try to pull a new girl

Lessons Learned:
Always try to pull a new girl to increase abundance
Leverage preselection

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
December 30th:
Monday Night:

Went out tonight alone feeling fairly inspired as I just started reading a book called Game Solved.

The book has some interesting perspectives on game and takes a wholistic approach of talking about all the best parts of RSD, Lovesystems and other PUA companies.

I am nervous going out alone, because I haven’t gone out in over 2 weeks mainly due to the fact that I had a lot of cystic acne recently on my face, which is embarrassing for me as a 26 year old. I decided to go on accutane, and I’ve been taking it for 2 weeks now, and it has cleared up my skin quite a bit, which is awesome. Yet, I still currently have some red marks with lower my confidence, so I’m dealing with that lol.

My goal for 2020 is to use this accutane treatment to shock my life back into a firm upward spiral, and hopefully never look back!

My acne has hindered my enthusiasm in many areas of my life over the years, including heavy weight training (worsens acne), tolerating business stress, and going out to game during the day.

I will use this year of 2020 to dive right back into all those things. I will be building the body I want, the business I want, the social skills I want, and relentlessly pushing myself into discomfort!

Anyways, so I went out alone, and went into a bar on West 6th, even though I was feeling quite nervous. Everyone is huddled together in mixed sets, and it’s very hard for me to find a suitable set to warm up with. I suppose I could have opened some guys, but I avoid this for whatever reason. I want to get better at opening guys, but to be honest it just never interests me that much. I get quickly bored talking to guys, girls are WAY more fun.

I head to dirty 6th, thinking this is a better place to warm up. I am able to do some quick mini-opens on the street, which gets my momentum going a little, but I see a girl I used to bang with some guys, and this throws me off a little. I can’t get any solid opens because I’m still in approach anxiety.

Soon, I head home, I’ve been out for 30 min which is my goal. I promise to myself I will swing by one more bar on West 6th. I walk by it and almost don’t go in, but then I tell myself I have to do it, just for 2 min, simply because I am scared to walk in alone.

Funnily enough, I run into my good friend here, and this gives me some chatter warm up. I also have a nice chat with the bouncer on the way in about football. I am now realizing how easy it is to bond with guys over sports or women if the subject is framed correctly.

Anyways, I break away from my friend and find 2 girls outside playing Jenga, one of which is quite cute. The set goes well and I stay talking with them for 20 minutes or so. They are from out of town, so I think they are just excited to talk to anyone. But, it was a good set, and I got the girls IG.

I walk home feeling accomplished for executing the alchemy of turning an awkward solo night into a small victory.

Things I did well:
Went out alone
Left phone at home
Entered 3+ bars alone
Opened some sets on the street
Bonded with bouncer on the way in (should have gotten his name)
Pushed myself to go into one last bar
1 IG close on a cute girl

More practice opens to warm up
Better eye contact, need to make this a focus and decide how to proceed on it - really I want to hold eye contact and repeat an affirmation

Lessons Learned:
All solo nights out start with some discomfort. That is the price that must be paid for the magic at the end of the night of “pulling a rabbit out of a hat”
A bar is just a place people go to have fun. Everyone who is a natural socializer there wants to meet people and have fun. I must go in there and simply talk to people and have fun. If I do this regularly I will crush it

noobslay3r

Rookie
Rookie
Very interesting.....I'm about to start a journal since I'm new to all of this and I've been reading a few peoples' journals to get an idea of what typical journal is like. It just so happens I'm from Austin and worked on dirty 6th as a bouncer for a few months around the summer of 2018 so if you've been at this for awhile, then there's a good chance we've crossed paths.

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 3rd:
Friday Night:

Went out tonight with an old friend who I used to wing with and have lots of success with. Our styles mesh quite well together and we always have fun. He had better in a relationship for quite a bit and I think he is finally out of it now, so hopefully he will be going out even more!

I forced myself to open a lot of sets that I normally would have been scared to open. I got myself in a little bit of a momentum, and I also started taking mindsets like, “if I see a girl I like, I have to open her, even if I delay it and make it creepy”.

I need to train myself to open EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL. that I’m attracted to until I no longer fear it at all. Until opening becomes like brushing my teeth.

How am I going to get there, by forcing myself to open and open and open.

Tonight, I probably opened 5 sets or so, before a girl opened me who I have hooked up with before. She wanted to bang so I pulled her. The sex was good and I haven’t banged in a while so it was definitely nice to experience that.

One thing I’ve noticed is that by simply going out consistently and being able to open, it makes it very easy to bang girls that I already have a history with. There is something about running into them when I am out that makes the pull guaranteed, while the same girl would never come directly to my place if I texted her to. Interesting thought... I suppose the practical takeaway is that I should go out consistently so I have these girls and others as consistent options.

Things I did well:
Went out
Reconnected with wings
Pulled + Closed
Didn’t drink
Left my phone at home
Organized a lot of things in my apt which both cleared my head and made my apt a little nicer
Did my vocal warm up today

I am still breaking eye contact a lot, when I shouldn’t
I ran out of things to say and couldn’t free associate at one point
Vocal projection needs to be better, I felt stifled

Lessons Learned
Must find someway to redevelop lazer eye contact
Must find a way to become unstifled so I can project my voice, doing some projection and free association before going out and yelling with my wings seems to help

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
Very interesting.....I'm about to start a journal since I'm new to all of this and I've been reading a few peoples' journals to get an idea of what typical journal is like. It just so happens I'm from Austin and worked on dirty 6th as a bouncer for a few months around the summer of 2018 so if you've been at this for awhile, then there's a good chance we've crossed paths.

Hell yeah my dude, I’ve pulled and banged over 50 girls from Dirty 6th over the last 2 years lol.

PM me with your contact info and we can connect sometime. I’m well connected with all of the PUA scene in Austin.

noobslay3r

Rookie
Rookie
Hell yeah my dude, I’ve pulled and banged over 50 girls from Dirty 6th over the last 2 years lol.

PM me with your contact info and we can connect sometime. I’m well connected with all of the PUA scene in Austin.

I don't have permission to PM, can you?

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 4th
Saturday Night:

Went out on West 6th last night inspired to keep developing my cold approach skills. I’ve realized recently that I’ve been way too invested in a lot of these stupid little social circles in Austin and it’s taken away a lot of my abundance power in attracting girls and put me in scarcity trying to text girls.

I’m done with this bullshit. For the next few months I’m not going to text girls unless it’s for a day2 that I set up from cold approach.

Anyways, tonight I went out around 12:20am with a new wing. I pushed myself to open whenever I felt scared, and pretty soon I found myself making out with a cute petite Asian chick with nice tits and nice tiny ass. I was able to pull her back to my place, and I ended up carrying her the entire way there. However, on the way there she started telling me that she was gay and mainly liked girls and the frame got fucked up. No longer was she chasing me as much and now I was chasing her. I got her naked in my bed and fingered her but she wasn’t down to go any further than that. Brought her back to the bar and then stuck with her until she found her friends and then proceeded to pull her and her 2 friends back to my place for a little short afterparty.

Things I did well:
Made out with a cute girl in the bar
Pulled a cute girl back and fingered her
Persisted in set and pulled the whole group back

Stronger eye contact and unflinching frame
Befriend the friends sooner

Lessons Learned:
Learn more about framing and how to frame her as chasing me and getting the girl to chase
Need to have unflinching eye contact and not rush to fill in silence

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 5th:
Sunday Night:

I woke up feeling kinda shitty today because I stayed up pretty late last night. Watched some football until I had a moment of clarity realizing that I was just getting sucked into the mindless zombie task of watching football.

I gained the strength to turn it off, and meditated + did my vocal warm up (which I’ve been doing every day now and it is helping out my projection abilities tremendously).

I also cleaned up my apartment quite a bit because I realized it was so messy that it just looked bad when I would pull girls back. I want it to be seamless when I pull girls back so I can bang them without any issues. I decided to turn off the main light in my bedroom as well so I can just pull them in there and avoid the creepy “turning off of the lights”.

I head out alone around 7:30pm, excited to game some bitches and try to keep my pull streak going. I swing through west 6th, and pop into a bar, but there is pretty much no one there, so I drive over to Rainey instead. I find a perfect parking spot, and venture in a few bars that are pretty sparse. I do see a few open opportunities, but I’m scared because of the low volume. I eventually end up at Unbarleavable which has the best volume.

I stand leaning up against the bar here for a good 10 minutes, just trying to calm myself down and convince myself to open. There was a good opening to open this one set, but I didn’t take action, and looking back now it is so dumb to not take action. It is just me wasting an opportunity to get better at game, and there is never anything negative that has ever happened to me from opening.

Anyways, I eventually do open a set of 2 average girls, and they are very receptive. Tbh, I probably could have banged one of them. I am able to get some good sexual tension going with them, so it’s good practice. I do open some other girls well, and hold strong eye contact with this one decently cute girl for a good 8 min until her friend pulls her away. I did notice that I had a tendency to break eye contact when she turned the conversation on me, I need to get better about thinking what to say (or just saying it unfiltered) without breaking eye contact.

Things I did well:
Went out alone for 2+ hours
Opened 5+ sets while alone
Got a girl to add me on IG
Went to P-Terry’s after Rainey in my car :)
Held stronger eye contact than I ever have in the last few months
Worked on fidgeting less and having tall, relaxed body language.
Left my phone at home

Opened more sets I was scared of (especially all girl sets, if I am scared of an all girl set, I HAVE to open it, because there is no reason not to.)
Went to bed earlier the night before

Lessons Learned:
Rainey is still the spot on Sundays
Want to work logistics a little better, seed a potential pull
Also, should think of good day2 ideas that I can frame when logistics aren’t good but the girl is hot + invested

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 7th:
Tuesday Night:

So I set up tonight for a girl to hang out with me at a local bar. I was thinking I could practice having preselection and using her as wing.

She shows up (hour late, which I give her some shit for) and then we drive off to the bar, without me even showing her inside (I do this so I have the pull excuse of being able to “show her my apartment”, rather than having the mystery ruined and getting rid of that reason).

We get to the bar at 10:27pm and it’s dead empty, which is good to know. We hit the karaoke section, and she pushes me hard to do karaoke, which tbh I wasn’t even planning on doing it, but eventually I pick a song and do it (100% sober btw) in front of a crowd of 30-40 strangers.

It definitely made me nervous to do this singing, and that is why I made myself do it. One of the biggest things I’ve realized is that having the ability to force myself to do things that I am scared/resistant to do is so key in progressing my game. This applies to any social embarrassment thing, but also to minor things like procrastinating on my habits. It is so easy to get sucked into mindless comfort, but fuck that shit, I do it BECAUSE I don’t want to do it!

After karaoke, we go to the dance floor a bit and have some fun dancing there. It would be hard to open a girl on this dance floor, maybe I could have brought her into our group so we are all dancing together. It would have been better if we made some friends in the bar area, I’m now realizing that I cultivated a rather isolated and standoffish vibe with her, when I should have been more social.

End up pulling her around 1am and smashing - good night!

Things I did well:
Went out on a Tuesday night
Brought a girl out with me
Pulled + Closed
Did Karaoke when I was scared to do it
Washed my face before bed (kind of)

Opened a couple girls at the bar
Used the girl to open girls for me
Sang a better song for karaoke (the song I chose was more melancholy, I’d like to choose a song that rocks harder)

Lessons Learned:
Must proactively be social with people when I have a girl with me to set the frame that I am a social person and socializing is going to happen when you are with me
Compile a list of epic karaoke songs to practice and have in my back pocket for any kara-occasion

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
January 16th:
Thursday Night:

So I’ve had the flu for the last 8 days, and it was a particularly nasty flu. I could barely leave my bed at all and I had a terrible fever. I didn’t know that a flu could feel this bad lol. Unfortunately, this flu halted some of the awesome game progress I had been experiencing.

But, again, I will be starting from scratch and continuing to rebuild my game (and immune system) lol.

I have a friend from Miami who is in town, and I promised to show him Austin, so I decided that I would take him out downtown and show him dirty 6th. The flu also threw off my meditation, vocal warm up, and journaling habits, so I didn’t do any of these today, which made my game worse than normal lol. I could have done them real quick before going out, but instead I chose to pick up my friend. Bad choice, I need to remember to put myself first and get in my success habits.

We head out to dirty 6th, walking, and my friend is opening well right off the bat. He is a taller, attractive dude, and has lots of energy. I show him a few bars, and he gets in a good set with two girls from Spain, who also have lots of energy, he intro’s me well with one of the girls, but eventually they leave to go to the bathroom, which is probably my fault lol.

I’m struggling to open because the flu killed my momentum and now I’m with my friend who is making it hard for me to grow my personality overnight, if that makes sense. We continue staying out for a bit, and I end up getting a headache around 1am that sticks with me for the rest of the night. This makes it hard to game effectively, and all in all I really didn’t do anything good at all on this night, other than simply make it out. I’m happy I went out though, because it is all a part of paying my dues, and kickstarting my momentum to start going out consistently here in the near future :)

Things I did well:
Made it out
Showed my friend downtown Austin
Did some half-assed opens

Left my phone at home to help with eye contact
Meditated + journaled
Practiced eye contact video

Lessons Learned:
Never lose my meditation habit, it is the crucial foundation to all my success in life
Leave my phone at home, especially when I haven’t gone out in a while
Eye contact habit can go away really quickly if I don’t go out for a while

>