Question about latinas - hope Richard is still around!

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
I read the post about latinas from Richard himself, here is the post:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-have-sex-latinas

You commented on latinas preferring some races over others, any ideas on how they feel about Indian/south Asian guys? All we have out in CA are Mexicans and I tend to see some Indian men with tight game do well with them but we don't have other types of latinas like Colombians, Brazilians, and such.

So I wanted to ask, what kinds of latinas generally tend to be the biggest on race and what kinds aren't? Also, if you're one of the brown races, does the shade of brown you are make that much of a difference?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The Armani Code said:

You commented on latinas preferring some races over others, any ideas on how they feel about Indian/south Asian guys? All we have out in CA are Mexicans and I tend to see some Indian men with tight game do well with them but we don't have other types of latinas like Colombians, Brazilians, and such.

So I wanted to ask, what kinds of latinas generally tend to be the biggest on race and what kinds aren't? Also, if you're one of the brown races, does the shade of brown you are make that much of a difference?

The thing you should take away from the article is that you have an inherent advantage if you're white, but every race or every color can still use the things I said in the article with confidence. It's the difference between giving 99% and 100% - being white just gives you a small edge that becomes pretty negligible as your game gets tighter and tighter.

At the end of the day, girls are just girls; when you know how to be with them they don't care who you are or what you look like.

-Richard

P.S. One thing I'd say, though, is that you need to get away from this whole "I'm Indian and that affects me" mentality because girls sniff it out and it never comes off as attractive. Until you learn to not let it bother you then you can't portray genuine confidence with women. It's no different than a virgin midget bragging about how he just had a threesome with 2 blonde models.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have quite a few brown/Indian/Paki friends with latina girlfriends. This seems to be a very common pairing - I would dare say even more common than Brown guy/white girl (which I see a lot) and Brown guy/Asian girl (which seems to be on the upswing as well).

Appeal from a latina's side seems to be the same kind of look and appearance but totally new and exotic culture and vibe. Like "we look the same but we're totally different, he is so exotic."

Have never seen any Argentinians with Indian guys but every other latina seems game - particularly Colombians.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Grand Pooba said:
I have quite a few brown/Indian/Paki friends with latina girlfriends. This seems to be a very common pairing - I would dare say even more common than Brown guy/white girl (which I see a lot) and Brown guy/Asian girl (which seems to be on the upswing as well).

Appeal from a latina's side seems to be the same kind of look and appearance but totally new and exotic culture and vibe. Like "we look the same but we're totally different, he is so exotic."

Have never seen any Argentinians with Indian guys but every other latina seems game - particularly Colombians.

I am getting hard just at the thought of it, love dem Colombian women!

Here in California we mainly have Mexicans and it is not too rare to see them with Indians. Indian guys with Asian girls is also relatively common here as well. I've done alright with girls of that type.

As for white girls, it is the rarest of the three and it really depends. If she is a nerdy/plain brunette, it occasionally happens. Indian guy with hot blonde on the other hand? Unheard of! Literally never happens.

Your location says northeast, I heard things are pretty rough for Indian dudes up there due to the stigma against Indians and foreigners in the area. I've read that on this forum and some others as well.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Richard said:
The Armani Code said:

The thing you should take away from the article is that you have an inherent advantage if you're white, but every race or every color can still use the things I said in the article with confidence. It's the difference between giving 99% and 100% - being white just gives you a small edge that becomes pretty negligible as your game gets tighter and tighter.

At the end of the day, girls are just girls; when you know how to be with them they don't care who you are or what you look like.

-Richard

P.S. One thing I'd say, though, is that you need to get away from this whole "I'm Indian and that affects me" mentality because girls sniff it out and it never comes off as attractive. Until you learn to not let it bother you then you can't portray genuine confidence with women. It's no different than a virgin midget bragging about how he just had a threesome with 2 blonde models.

I am working on it. Saw William Gupta's podcast about race and it helped give me some perspective. Kinda gets rough though since I hardly have any Indian guys to model myself after or look up to so I get those limiting beliefs. They have gotten better overtime though!

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The Armani Code said:
As for white girls, it is the rarest of the three and it really depends. If she is a nerdy/plain brunette, it occasionally happens. Indian guy with hot blonde on the other hand? Unheard of! Literally never happens.

Haha, God damn it man. I hate beating on a dead horse. The majority of my Indian/Paki friends who "date out" have sexy Caucasian girlfriends, it's a toss up between them and Latinas. One of my old college friends in Texas is this hella dark Indian guy and he just married a blond ex-UT cheerleader. Super hot girl.

But you're gonna believe whatever you want to. So question is - if this literally never happens - what are you gonna do about it?

The Armani Code said:
Your location says northeast, I heard things are pretty rough for Indian dudes up there due to the stigma against Indians and foreigners in the area. I've read that on this forum and some others as well.

Not really. I mean if you're a Fobby looking guy with bad fashion and hair, no grooming, body odor, a thick accent and a bad attitude, then yeah it sucks. But I've dated my share of white, black, yellow, brown, latina, European, etc. Usually stay the hell away from other Indian girls. Most girls if they were a little reserved will open up after we chat for a minute and I vibe with them. Have also dated some girls that absolutely LOVE Indian guys.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

You need to think about your mind and your beliefs as a sort of GPS; it goes and sees opportunities depending on your beliefs. If you don't think a Paki guy can pull a blonde chick then you won't ever see the opportunities and you'll never reach that destination. However, if you decide to say "Fuck it, I refuse to be another example" then you'll start to see opportunities and you'll be on your way to your destination.

Aside from that, think about it logically for a second. Women crave emotional excitement WHEREVER it comes from; if you're a guy who can give her that emotional excitement it doesn't matter what you look like. I live in the Melting Pot, the busy suburbs of Chicago and I see every combination of race/ethnicity hooking up all the time. I suggest you start to look at things beyond the surface level, beyond the skin tone, and beyond your assumptions or life is going to be very bleak.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am Indian and I've had it easy with Hispanic women here in Arizona. I've seen Indian guys get Mexican girls and latinas in general out of their league here in the state. White girls can be somewhat of a problem but even then, if you have your shit together, you can clean up with them as well.

In Arizona, I notice that the Latinas are way more loyal to Hispanic and brown men in general than they are in Florida. In Florida, you get a lot of Cubans and Venezuelans that hate darker skinned individuals which makes it hard to game them. Chile is absolutely the worst by far, every single guy I've met from there was racist as hell towards Indians, Arabs, and Blacks.

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
Grand and Richard,

it does make me wonder a good bit though. Like if women who are good looking and blonde seem to have another set of standards in regards to guys they go for. I am the type to sometimes overthink this shit which is why I spend time on sites like Girlschase and internet forums. I don't see or meet any interracial couple that fit that bill (Indian dude with hot blonde) so it makes me wonder if it is even worth trying or if girls like that are just loyal to white guys and dislike foreigners. William talked about it on his podcast but the thing is, I am not talking about white girls here, just a particular subset of them.

>