Question about PUAs and pregnancies

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Been reading the articles on pregnancies lately (simply out of curiosity), and there's something I've been wondering...

Say you're a PUA that's slept with 100+ girls, has a few open relationships, has had many girlfriends throughout the years... and considering condoms can break, girls can stop taking the pill, precum can cause pregnancies, etc...

If you're getting into the seduction arts and aspire to be this kind of guy... with all these factors, plus how understandably tempting it is, plus seeing how virtually 100% of the articles/posts here pretty much admit that it's impossible to be safe and smart 100% of the time..... you WILL have some unplanned kids at some point, yes?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That is why screening is everything?
Like advertising is everything?

if you don't note "Make money online thru a/b testing", you will have a lot of shit customers

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think it comes down to how diligent you are about everything. The more diligent you are about not having a kid, the more you will take the MANY available precautions to prevent that outcome... and ultimately reduce the chance of it happening down to pretty much negligible numbers.

I'm extremely diligent with condom use. Even with a girlfriend, I use condoms like 98% of the time. And when I don't, I plan for it before sex (and maybe know that I'm going to end the sex by cumming on her back or chest or something).

So, just like most things in life, diligence and discipline can help you get the outcome you desire. ;)

- Franco

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
ive been using the pull out method and its worked for me all the time but you have to make sure the timing is right.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think it comes down to how diligent you are about everything. The more diligent you are about not having a kid, the more you will take the MANY available precautions to prevent that outcome... and ultimately reduce the chance of it happening down to pretty much negligible numbers.

I'm extremely diligent with condom use. Even with a girlfriend, I use condoms like 98% of the time. And when I don't, I plan for it before sex (and maybe know that I'm going to end the sex by cumming on her back or chest or something).

So, just like most things in life, diligence and discipline can help you get the outcome you desire. ;)

- Franco
You're saying you've had a ton of sex in your life and almost never cum inside her? I'd imagine that would get really annoying after a while - denying yourself that natural sensation. You must just be very, very committed to no surprise pregnancies, no?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You're saying you've had a ton of sex in your life and almost never cum inside her? I'd imagine that would get really annoying after a while - denying yourself that natural sensation.

Well... I always "cum inside her," so to speak... that cum just ends up in a little latex bag instead of her uterus. :)

You must just be very, very committed to no surprise pregnancies, no?

Extremely committed. It's of my opinion that most men are not committed enough to that idea. But that's just my opinion, of course.

Any future pregnancy in my life will be 100% planned -- no exceptions.

- Franco

>