Question about the rule regarding age?

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
Everytime I go to one of the boards, I make sure to read the rules before posting.

I see that one of them is "don't mention anyone in your fieldreports who is under 18"

I have a question about this.
There are many badass stories that I have of adventures when I was 17...

Am I allowed to mention stories of things I did when I (ME) was 17 and the girls were the same age as me?
Does it make a difference in regards to the rules, since the world would regard it as legal for people of the same age to makeout?

Or am I allowed to mention the ones where I (ME) was 17 but the times when I had experiences with girls that 18 and up? to 25 and 40?
Since I was the one who was 17 and am "in the clear"...

I really trust that this will be an exception...

I realised last night that I've got boatloads of epic stories and adventures when I was in highschool before I knew game, that I would love to break down and see what I could have done to improve on situations with girls I madeout with, if I knew game at that point

I think the stories would help a lot of us...

but it would help me the most..
because for me it's way easier to have the motivation to write something when I know that others are going to read it and praise me for it (a tit-bit egotistical, I'm aware haha)

Summary: Can I mention sexual experiences I had when I was 17? with girls of the same age as me.
Or with girls that were 18 and up, to Milf and cougar stuff?

Thank you for your time! :)

I fucking love this forum btw

- Paul

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Paul,

I recommend don't add age into the topic.

Just write your experience without noting their age.
Consensual Sex Age and Legal Business Sex Age can be different across different countries.

So it often becomes very messy

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac is right on that, but as a guy with 4 decades since I kissed my first girl, I'll tell you that sexual experiences in your teens doesn't qualify as EPIC.

Experience will tell you what is epic.

>