Date Plans  Question on the : help run some errands date

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi everyone,

I recently came across this dating template from Chase called: The Help Me Run Some Errands Date. I find it very useful for me currently since it helps me do two things at once. I live far from the city center and have to go there to buy stuff but also to meet girls, I can do both at the same time while making the girl invest and reduce the negative consequence of a potential flake.

The problem is that the article focus on pulling the girl home on that same date and I would want to know how you would modify it if you don't plan to do that and planning to invite her home on another one. The solution I came to is to just go for coffee/drinks after the errands and run a standard first coffee date BlackDragon. style.

But I'm sure there are better ways so let me know how you would do it.

Thanks

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Running errands lends itself well to pulling back to home. You build more rapport while shopping.

"I've got some frozen stuff here I need to get in the freezer. Why don't we fix lunch/dinner there? "

If you aren't going to pull home then don't do this style date. Just do the coffee date with a time constraint. The errand running warms her up and she feels comfortable with you.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Running errands lends itself well to pulling back to home. You build more rapport while shopping.

"I've got some frozen stuff here I need to get in the freezer. Why don't we fix lunch/dinner there? "

If you aren't going to pull home then don't do this style date. Just do the coffee date with a time constraint. The errand running warms her up and she feels comfortable with you.

Yes, it's definitely a very good way to pull home. However here, and I should have mentioned that in the initial post, I am looking for a way to use it a second date in a compression date scenario or as an alternative to the first coffee date .

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ever hear the saying "Never say 'Whoa' in a horse race"?

Don't build momentum that you aren't going to use in a timely manner. I'm sure there are women who need this long game approach, but oyu are going to have to rebuild comfort and rapport from the start on the next date .

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Witcher,

The problem is that the article focus on pulling the girl home on that same date and I would want to know how you would modify it if you don't plan to do that and planning to invite her home on another one. The solution I came to is to just go for coffee/drinks after the errands and run a standard first coffee date BlackDragon. style.

Yes, you can do this.

Just tell her, "Hey meet me at the mall, I could use your help shopping for [whatever]." Then just take her out, get her opinion while you're clothes shopping or browsing electronics or whatever you're doing, and grab coffee or ice cream or a meal after.

Or if you need to run to the DMV and don't want to do it alone, then it's just "Hey, I've got to go to the DMV and I desperately need your company to not go crazy while I'm waiting. Come with me, I'll scoop you up. We'll go get ice creams after." Etc. etc.

Make sure you're checking where girls live, too. I've found in spread-out cities, 1.) you will often meet girls in the city center who actually turn out to live fairly close to you, and 2.) many girls are used to traveling all over town and like having an excuse to visit a far-flung part of town they're not often in. So it isn't always a dealbreaker to do the, "Hey, want to come back to [neighborhood] with me and help me set up this new furniture? I could really use your help. I'll treat you to dinner after, there's a great little place there I love," thing (then of course you just sleep with her while she's at your place... if you're done in time, take her to dinner, or if it's too late when you're finally done, just cook something for her there or order something and tell her you'll get a rain check on taking her to the restaurant).

Chase

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Definitely works! I had one girl come over but was too shy and wouldn't take the panties off, anyway next time she came over I met her at the supermarket with a shopping list for chicken soup (it was cold) and when we got back, after sorting out the soup and watching it boil for a few seconds she actually took me by the hand and led me to my own bedroom, no resistance whatsoever.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Witcher,

Yes, you can do this.

Just tell her, "Hey meet me at the mall, I could use your help shopping for [whatever]." Then just take her out, get her opinion while you're clothes shopping or browsing electronics or whatever you're doing, and grab coffee or ice cream or a meal after.

Or if you need to run to the DMV and don't want to do it alone, then it's just "Hey, I've got to go to the DMV and I desperately need your company to not go crazy while I'm waiting. Come with me, I'll scoop you up. We'll go get ice creams after." Etc. etc.

Make sure you're checking where girls live, too. I've found in spread-out cities, 1.) you will often meet girls in the city center who actually turn out to live fairly close to you, and 2.) many girls are used to traveling all over town and like having an excuse to visit a far-flung part of town they're not often in. So it isn't always a dealbreaker to do the, "Hey, want to come back to [neighborhood] with me and help me set up this new furniture? I could really use your help. I'll treat you to dinner after, there's a great little place there I love," thing (then of course you just sleep with her while she's at your place... if you're done in time, take her to dinner, or if it's too late when you're finally done, just cook something for her there or order something and tell her you'll get a rain check on taking her to the restaurant).

Chase
Thanks @Chase . The last paragraph about girls needing a reason to go to some part of the town may make me feel more confident asking them to come to my far area of the city.

Also, do you think the Errands Date can be used as a Second Date in a compression date scenario?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Witcher,

The last paragraph about girls needing a reason to go to some part of the town may make me feel more confident asking them to come to my far area of the city.

Great.

A lot of dating is really overcoming your own psychological barriers.

Once you clear past that you'll probably realize asking women to come to where you are is not that big a deal, and a lot of girls (if they like you enough) are fine with it.

Also, do you think the Errands Date can be used as a Second Date in a compression date scenario?

Sure.

Just about any kind of date will work almost anywhere in the sequence, so long as you're hitting whatever similarity/arousal/compliance she needs to feel like it's moving forward as you take her out.

Chase

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Witcher,

Great.

A lot of dating is really overcoming your own psychological barriers.

Sure.

Just about any kind of date will work almost anywhere in the sequence, so long as you're hitting whatever similarity/arousal/compliance she needs to feel like it's moving forward as you take her out.

Chase

Thanks, @Chase for these clarifications. Another big thing that is obsessing me is how to end and part ways with the girl in this kind of Structured Dates that are part of Compression Dating and don't end in Intimacy. In your experience what is the most streamlined way to do it? I know you are not a fan of the end-of-date kiss but on the other hand, I never found any alternative in your articles (or maybe I missed it).

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Witcher,

You don't need to end dates with a kiss. I hate date-ending kisses, personally, and pretty much never do them.

Instead, just take her hand(s) in yours, give her a warm look with your limpid pool eyes, a tender smile, tell her it's been a delight seeing her, and depart. Leave her wishing you'd kissed her and wondering what to expect with you next.

Then, a few days later, message her for another meet.

Chase

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Witcher,

You don't need to end dates with a kiss. I hate date-ending kisses, personally, and pretty much never do them.

Instead, just take her hand(s) in yours, give her a warm look with your limpid pool eyes, a tender smile, tell her it's been a delight seeing her, and depart. Leave her wishing you'd kissed her and wondering what to expect with you next.

Then, a few days later, message her for another meet.

Chase

Thanks, @Chase will definitely try this on my next date and will not be worried anymore about the non-kiss. Just one little thing, any good video from a movie or anything you would reccomand that illustrate a very seductive way of departing?

>