Questions for people who have said " Let's go grab a nightcap and call it a night "

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
https://www.girlschase.com/content/pulling-women-home-secret-watertight-pick-ups

Chase in the above link likes this phrase but what if you don't actually have any alcohol and she doesn't know what a nightcap is? Anyone tried this?

What would you do in my shoes if you were curious how this suggestion worked out? I don't usually keep any alcohol or milk with me

M: Let's go grab a nightcap and call it a night "
F: "Um, what's a nightcap"
M: "You drink something then it helps you fall asleep"
F: "Drink what?"
M: " Well I only have water and soda at my place"

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
Get some alcohol, it's pretty cheap.

If you don't say night cap in your country then say after party.

What kind of alcohol would you recommend getting? Has a girl ever asked you what kind you have at your place?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Grab a bottle of wine and have some rum on hand for mixed drinks.

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do people in the US say night cap? i've never heard it.

Chase certainly seems to :D

What kind of alcohol would you recommend getting? Has a girl ever asked you what kind you have at your place?

As Mr Rob said, a bottle of wine is a safe bet in most circumstances. It doesn't have to be wine, though. In some parts of the world its is pretty expensive. Anything that is widely accepted and you enjoy yourself will do.

Ideally, if you have done a decent job with the seduction, the the drinks are just plausible deniability for her to be alone at your place - that is, she doesn't really care what alcohol you have.

If she asks, you can reply with a vague "Not sure what I have at my place at the moment, have to check".

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ideally, if you have done a decent job with the seduction, the the drinks are just plausible deniability for her to be alone at your place - that is, she doesn't really care what alcohol you have
- Absolutely

M: Let's go grab a nightcap and call it a night "
F: "Um, what's a nightcap"
- If she asks what a Nightcap is then tell her with a warm comforitng tone "it's a special drink to end a night with, personally my favourite is Cognac straight up, sipped slowly in good company to warm you through before bed" or whatever version of this you like. Remember you should be leading her so show experience, confidence ans sophistication that this is your normal - even if it isn't just act like it is.

What kind of alcohol would you recommend getting?
-
It doesn't have to be Congnac, it could just be a good wine or whatever is your choice - whatever it is be the man and lead.

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've never used the phrase "nightcap" (nobody in my country uses that phrase). I just say "Yo let's go back to my place and have one last drink and hangout for a bit."
I've also said, "Let's grab a bottle of wine and take it back to my place and chat."

Have gotten laid a tonne of times using either of these.

You asked what type of alcohol - I'm a cheap bastard so I grab the cheapest red wine I can find. Like, literally the cheapest bottle as long as it has a nice-looking label on it; I never spend more than $5/bottle. Most girls I date don't know the difference between cheap red wine and expensive stuff (I date mostly 18-23yo girls). Maybe if you're going for older 30yo women you might wanna get more expensive stuff. It's up to you.

But really, get whatever stuff YOU like drinking. Whether that's rum, wine, vodka, whatever. If she agrees to come back to your apartment alone, she's already somewhat into you. She's not really sitting there analysing what type of drinks you have...

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
I tend to use: Let's go somewhere quiet and we'll see where it goes from there.

Let's head over to my place I wanna show you some cool pictures.

How about I show you my place it's not so far from here? *before she answers I tell her to grab her things and we move*

Last edited:
>