Questions from outside the community

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What's up everyone, a few of my friends have noticed my improvements with women, and I told them about this site, though, the majority of them aren't wishing to join, but do read the articles. Lately, they've been asking me questions, and I've been supplying answers, but, they want other opinions besides mine, thus, I thought I'd post and share with them, here they are:
1) "I'm too scared to approach girls Rich, I can't do it"
2)"What do I do when a girl is like blah texting, like 'How's it going beautiful? and she says 'Good, hby?'" not sending any interest
3)What do I actually say to girls, like, what do girls want to hear?
4)"Rich, you know I stutter over my words and go blank when I'm nervous... how do I not become nervous with girls?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I provided them with answers, I had 3/4 of these questions when I started out, and gave them the responses I got when I asked, as well as answers that I've come up with on my own during my experience, these guys just want confirmation, or something... Thanks alot everyone,
Richard

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Zphix,

Guess I'll give this one a shot. Although I am wondering why your friends wouldn't want to join this site?
But here are my cut and dry answers:

1) No balls, no babies! The more you do it, the more natural it becomes
2) Personally, I've rarely received a response from a "how's it going" text. Separate yourself from the norm by offering something more unique
3) Try to surround the conversation on topics about her. Her hobbies, passions, goals etc. EVERYONE likes talking about themselves.
4) First off, talk more slowly. And just like anything else practice, practice, practice. You'll become less nervous the more you do it - See tip #1

And my last piece of advice would be to join the community and/or buy Chase's ebook on How to be a PUA.

Regards,
-Doc

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Matches the answers I gave, and IDK, for them they see some shame in having to ask -_- and that's when I gloat! because I joined the site and now I'm AWESOME! ;)

>