Quick Process for Day Game Approaches

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have a very basic system for my Day Game street approaches which I've found increases the odds of a girl staying hooked and attracted, and responding to your text messages once you send it. I'll share it in brief form here:

1. Assess your vibe. The better your vibe, the better your approaches. If your vibe is less than ideal, try meditating beforehand or doing something fun to put yourself in a good mood.
2. Approach. I do direct or indirect-direct. Direct has the added affect of setting premise early, but your fundamentals must be on point. Indirect-direct works well too, but
3. Ask what she's doing or where she's going. The sooner you can do this, the sooner you can find out if it's better to go for an instant date or to go for a number grab.
3b. If she doesn't sound like she's free, set a false time constraint and tell her you're on your way somewhere and don't have much time (in some form).
4. Find out at least three things about her. This is a quick deep dive - it could be where she's from, where she works, or something she enjoys doing. The point of doing this is to build a connection quickly.
5. Qualify her at least twice. This shows that you have standards and you're evaluating her rather than hitting on her.
6. The entire time you should also be setting premise and teasing her, making her laugh. Premise means chase framing or the idea of you two getting together (or not) i.e. if she says she's from the East Side, tell her you only date West Side girls, but you might make an exception for her; i.e.2. if you can say something that implies that she's trouble because of something she said, it's a great way to set some premise.
7. Find out where she's going later. This is so you can follow up on that by text in your message the next day.
8. Either invite her out for an instant date, or grab her number because you have to go.
9. Close the approach by setting good emotions and a good tone before she leaves. The close out is very important, as the better tone you set, the more excited she will be to hear from you.

All of these steps I typically do within a matter of 2-3 minutes most times, as both the girl and myself are in a rush usually to go places. If you live in a slower paced city, you can slow it down and spend more time.

I think the most important thing to remember is that YOUR frame is of a high value guy - when most guys approach they're hitting on a girl, which is unattractive. Instead, you want to be evaluating her

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can do all kinds of approaches, but day game lol. I’m so used to girls showing me that they want me to approach, but if I don’t get any signs, I don’t at all. Feel like they might not want me to approach. Idk why this has to be so difficult for me!! Want to get rid of the anxiety it gives me and starting approaching during the day. Having these steps does make it easier though.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I can do all kinds of approaches, but day game lol. I’m so used to girls showing me that they want me to approach, but if I don’t get any signs, I don’t at all. Feel like they might not want me to approach. Idk why this has to be so difficult for me!! Want to get rid of the anxiety it gives me and starting approaching during the day. Having these steps does make it easier though.

This relates to my recent article about girls and "I want this" - I think Day Game is the one medium where literally girls do not put themselves out there for men at all, and to me that's what makes it so special, as you're creating something from scratch. Whereas, in online game for instance girls already put themselves on the market and are actively seeking a guy, meaning they already want something and are looking for it actively.

On the flip side, where Day Game works really well is if a girl does feel like she hasn't met a guy recently or has the itch for it, and you just happen to show up as an attractive man. Scenario #2 that works great is if she isn't actively looking, but you're so fucking awesome that she is attracted instantly and curious to see where it goes.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
3. Implies that you aren't busy and you are just out hunting, but at the end of the post you acknowledge sometimes you can be busy (obviously in a big city), too. A little contradiction, but we can at least strive to be as crystal clear about Tactics & Techniques as we can, right? :) I'm just this analytical person.

But what's not clear to me, and these are two important questions of me about GC, one, do you go after "Fuck Yes" girls or whoever? Two, how would you calibrate your interactions which sound a little too snarky-cheeky American for me as a European to the Old Continent? (The 3 Principal Types Of Game) How does your process apply to groups or other social situations or is it only for solo girls? For example my favorite when the girl is talking to a store clerk. Should you join, creep on her from the corner until she becomes free or is it a "next?" Even though for many of you guys I may sound like the ultimate snarky-cheeky guy here but in reality I'm not that. The real life nuances in my meta-communication don't come through in writing even when I use the smiley faces. But more on this later. And I've added @chaseyyyeung98's recent report (both of you are from New York City) as a live demonstration of your principles though I'm not sure whether his approaches show a fair representation of your process or not.

The whole post implies initial knowledge an Girls Chase material and vocabulary and I know all of them are just one article, one article per term away. But one article points to minimum 10 other articles that point to an unlimited number of articles. So sorry for my ignorance, it's not you, it's me. For now I've simply found it easier to follow other guys' and their thought processes even though Girls Chase may have superior material. Right now if you want to get into GC stuff you go to the beginning of the blog and start reading all the articles one by one. That's nice but I don't plan to become a full time pickup coach neither most guys and for us the best 20% of your articles are probably plenty for life (Pareto-principle). Which 20% of your articles are the best to build a solid foundation for the average person? That's the million dollar question Chase is trying to sort out right now I guess, or something like that. I'm sorry maybe this feedback isn't directly related to your post in particular but this is where I am with Girls Chase material.

@Bacchus, and this also a short answer to you in the other thread. I'm sorry to jump threads but yeah, let's face it, seduction itself is a complex topic and now this seemed like the way to answer you. So in the beginning of your article The 3 Schools of Seduction you claimed that you also came across a ton of confusing information about seduction during your journey. That's basically all of our experience. Let me ask you: when you come across a piece which is especially super confusing to you at the moment or doesn't feel like it makes sense (maybe it's great information in itself it just doesn't make sense at the reader's current level of understanding) what do you do? Do you force feed your brain with said information even if your mind rebels against it at the time or rather look up something else that's easier to absorb and makes more sense to you at the moment? To refer back to you to my previous paragraph in this post. You see, an article titled The 3 Schools of Seduction certainly isn't the one that I'd consider to be the introductory piece of any style of seduction or seducer. Todd is often referred here as a super logical guy (I'd also consider myself this super logical guy similar in this way to Todd although our seduction styles may be different) and his first lesson in his free Crash Course is about defining your seduction goals. Defining your goals outside of categories first, then we can talk about what you personally want to achieve what your personality is maybe 50% seducer style A and 50% seducer style B, or 25% seducer style B and 75% seducer style C or 33% seducer style A, 33% seducer style B and 33% seducer style C and we can develop a personalized plan for you based on your goals and your personality. This is where I am with this.

@Teevster, not long ago you wrote me a long post about Chris "60 Years Of Challenge" in the kino thread, I appreciate that. Although your post is so heavy on Girls Chase lingo I didn't understand a word of it. :( Other than the biographical part which doesn't contain the special language. So this is my timely answer to you as well. The third paragraph. @Mr.Rob, this should more or less answer your question as well. It's a common goal to have a neat "best of" version of Girls Chase articles (if you go with the articles route but you might as well publish a regular book on Amazon, whatever fits your vision) which could provide a solid foundation for most guys who don't necessarily pursue ambitions to become full time pickup coaches. And as I understand you are working on something like this, right? Or I misunderstood Chase.

Last edited:

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Grand Pooba I dig this concise day game street approach process. I’ve been meaning to write up a process of my own as my results have gotten better and more consistent (18 # or IG closes out of 31 approaches in the past month).

One part of it that I feel like I have the most room for improvement in though is how to ask for the #. For example, today I met a girl in a bus and created a premise around the phone # as I’d like to keep getting to know her beyond our brief bus encounter (with a possible meet up for a glass of wine seeded). She agrees and I hand her my phone to put in her number in the new contact I created for her. I save it and text her my name then and there along with two emojis for her to remember me by. This happened a couple minutes before we said farewell, after I found out she was getting off the bus soon.

I like texting the girl then so I can see she receives it and so I know it isn’t a fake number (though maybe I should actually just focus on making the interaction as good as possible and let the # take care of itself). Sometimes the girl will reply to that initial message, either shortly after we say bye to each other or later on in the day. Most times I double text either that evening ~8pm or the next day say it was a pleasure to meet them and something else funny or sweet that was relevant to our interaction.

One thing I recently tried in the initial text message during the interaction was telling the girl to save my contact/#. The girl gave me an enthusiastic reply 30 minutes later confirming she did, but then didn’t ever reply again to me. I want to test this out more.

Do you have a go to process for getting the phone # and handling the initial message? I know it probably depends on the specific interaction, but any general tips would be appreciated man!

Last edited:

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

@Sub-Zero One thing I’ve noticed is that when my T-levels are higher (like when I’m a week into noFAP for example) and I’m in a good mood, I will naturally get more approach invitations while walking down the street. Subtle eye contact. Little smiles.

Create a magnetic, impactful presence and girls will make it easier for you to approach them.

Also, one mindset that has helped me is believing that any girl in my proximity has been put there by the universe for me to meet her. This world is like your theme park and all the rides are for you. Yes, narcissistic I know :p

Today I got on a bus and saw that the most attractive girl on the bus was sitting in the back row of 5 on the far right window seat. There was a less attractive girl on the far left window seat. It takes effort to go to the back of the bus, but it was beneficial for me because I could sit in the middle and stretch my legs out in front of me, it being the only seat on the bus without a seat in front of it. The attractive girl had big headphones on, sunglasses, and was looking out of the window. As I sit down she didn’t give me eye contact nor did she adjust her body language to suggest she wanted to be opened.

A couple minutes go by and she hasn’t turned toward me in the slightest. The wind is blowing and some of my hair (in bun) is getting blown into my face, while her’s is being held back by her large headphones. I could open saying that to her, but she is still looking out the window. Beyond having nice nails and legs, I notice she is wearing lightning bolt earrings that barely show out from the headphones. She turns to the front of the bus. That is my cue. I raise a finger, lean forward, and turn towards her to get her attention, motioning for her to take off the headphones. She obliges and I tell her how the wind is whipping my hair and how I need headphones like you and while I was admiring your headphones I noticed your earrings and how they’re cool lightning bolts and that made me want to meet you.

When you can come up with a genuine curiosity or desire to open and meet someone, that is reason enough to express it and meet them.

In the past that has been really challenging for me. Practices such as meditation have really helped me get out of my own head and tune into my genuine curiosity and desire as it comes up, while also allowing me to express it more freely. And by get out of my own head I mean letting go of the stifled/inhibited headspace that used to consume me. Still a work in progress for sure though.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@onespiritualpitcher Numbers are often hard to convert to dates if the initial interaction isn't very good. Make sure you set a clear premise, and make sure that you have qualified her enough on that premise. Another thing, try to seed the date idea while she's with you, and stay a couple minutes with her after you have gotten her number.

My first text has the goal of getting my number on her phone. Just write something with call back humor to your interaction. Then I'll just slowly start pinging value into the void.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@onespiritualpitcher Numbers are often hard to convert to dates if the initial interaction isn't very good. Make sure you set a clear premise, and make sure that you have qualified her enough on that premise. Another thing, try to seed the date idea while she's with you, and stay a couple minutes with her after you have gotten her number.

My first text has the goal of getting my number on her phone. Just write something with call back humor to your interaction. Then I'll just slowly start pinging value into the void.

Thanks for the reminder ;) over the last month I’ve been doing all of those things in most of my interactions. I’ve met up with 3 of the 11 girls I’ve gotten #s from. I still have a decent shot at setting up a meet up with 4 of the other ones: 2 are replying to my messages and 2 are #s from earlier today (I’m in New Zealand).

I want to tighten up my process though and I think my weakest spot is what I say to get the number along with texting her then and there on the spot. That and ending on an especially positive/powerful note, an ending that matches the potency of our opening moments.

When do you send your first text and what are your results like?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do you have a go to process for getting the phone # and handling the initial message? I know it probably depends on the specific interaction, but any general tips would be appreciated man!

After the girl is sufficiently invested after following all the steps, say "<invested compliment, then...> I'd love to get to know you more over drinks soon. What's your number?" Very simple.

First message: "Hey <Name>, it's SpiritualPreacher... save my number :)" and then text her the next day with something that you two talked about.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Sub-Zero One thing I’ve noticed is that when my T-levels are higher (like when I’m a week into noFAP for example) and I’m in a good mood, I will naturally get more approach invitations while walking down the street. Subtle eye contact. Little smiles.

Create a magnetic, impactful presence and girls will make it easier for you to approach them.

Also, one mindset that has helped me is believing that any girl in my proximity has been put there by the universe for me to meet her. This world is like your theme park and all the rides are for you. Yes, narcissistic I know :p

Today I got on a bus and saw that the most attractive girl on the bus was sitting in the back row of 5 on the far right window seat. There was a less attractive girl on the far left window seat. It takes effort to go to the back of the bus, but it was beneficial for me because I could sit in the middle and stretch my legs out in front of me, it being the only seat on the bus without a seat in front of it. The attractive girl had big headphones on, sunglasses, and was looking out of the window. As I sit down she didn’t give me eye contact nor did she adjust her body language to suggest she wanted to be opened.

A couple minutes go by and she hasn’t turned toward me in the slightest. The wind is blowing and some of my hair (in bun) is getting blown into my face, while her’s is being held back by her large headphones. I could open saying that to her, but she is still looking out the window. Beyond having nice nails and legs, I notice she is wearing lightning bolt earrings that barely show out from the headphones. She turns to the front of the bus. That is my cue. I raise a finger, lean forward, and turn towards her to get her attention, motioning for her to take off the headphones. She obliges and I tell her how the wind is whipping my hair and how I need headphones like you and while I was admiring your headphones I noticed your earrings and how they’re cool lightning bolts and that made me want to meet you.

When you can come up with a genuine curiosity or desire to open and meet someone, that is reason enough to express it and meet them.

In the past that has been really challenging for me. Practices such as meditation have really helped me get out of my own head and tune into my genuine curiosity and desire as it comes up, while also allowing me to express it more freely. And by get out of my own head I mean letting go of the stifled/inhibited headspace that used to consume me. Still a work in progress for sure though.
All of this sounds good man, that was a smooth approach. I’ll try to implement this more into my game. Thanks man!!

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks for the reminder ;) over the last month I’ve been doing all of those things in most of my interactions. I’ve met up with 3 of the 11 girls I’ve gotten #s from. I still have a decent shot at setting up a meet up with 4 of the other ones: 2 are replying to my messages and 2 are #s from earlier today (I’m in New Zealand).

I want to tighten up my process though and I think my weakest spot is what I say to get the number along with texting her then and there on the spot. That and ending on an especially positive/powerful note, an ending that matches the potency of our opening moments.

When do you send your first text and what are your results like?

If I succeed to get my number on her phone as well, I send her a message the next day. Otherwise, I send her a text when I number close her with just my name, and then send a real message the day after. I mostly try to make the first text some personal call back humor to our conversation. "It was nice to meet you silly. I hope you haven't quit university and moved to the Bahamas yet."

I very often get responses to my first text. Maybe like 60-70% and then a little over half of that end up flaking/dying out on the way towards a date.

I have quite a lot of numbers and have made a small funnel on my phone for dealing with them. I categorize girls in:
- New numbers
- Warm
- Cold
- Dead

If the girl don't answer my first text, they get moved into the cold folder. I send a mass text to every single number in the cold folder around once per week. Just pinging value into the void without expecting an answer in return. If one of the numbers doesn't answer after 2 mass texts, they get moved into the dead folder. I hit up the dead folder like once a month. If they don't answer they get deleted.

I talked with a guy 1 year ago about his funnel. It was insane and genius as fuck. I got a picture of it but I can't find it anywhere, I'll try to hit him up for it.

Last edited:

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yo that is hella cool you have it organized like that! Sounds like your results are quite solid too.

If I succeed to get my number on her phone as well, I send her a message the next day. Otherwise, I send her a text when I number close her with just my name, and then send a real message the day after. I mostly try to make the first text some personal call back humor to our conversation. "It was nice to meet you silly. I hope you haven't quit university and moved to the Bahamas yet."

I very often get responses to my first text. Maybe like 60-70% and then a little over half of that end up flaking/dying out on the way towards a date.

I have quite a lot of numbers and have made a small funnel on my phone for dealing with them. I categorize girls in:
- New numbers
- Warm
- Cold
- Dead

If the girl don't answer my first text, they get moved into the cold folder. I send a mass text to every single number in the cold folder around once per week. Just pinging value into the void without expecting an answer in return. If one of the numbers doesn't answer after 2 mass texts, they get moved into the dead folder. I hit up the dead folder like once a month. If they don't answer they get deleted.

I talked with a guy 1 year ago about his funnel. It was insane and genius as fuck. I got a picture of it but I can't find it anywhere, I'll try to hit him up for it.

Yeah I’d love to see that picture if you find it. I‘m definitely not as organized about my process as you are.

Do you ever take a girl‘s Instagram? I have a few girls that I met earlier in November in another city that are pretty warm over IG and I’m thinking I’ll be able spin that into meet ups when they visit my city. I definitely get less frequent replies via IG initially, but I think in the long run less connections go completely dead. Girls who stopped replying to my phone text messages still stalk all of my stories lol.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@onespiritualpitcher I used to be all over social media, and use my insta and snapchat stories as a way of showing social proof and pre-selection. However, I'm pretty tired of posting stories 24/7, and have gone back to good old numbers again for a period. I think Instagram is a genius way for creating your funnel if you post Instagram stories regularly, and have a decent Instagram. I would say it's probably the future.
But again, I'm testing things out atm. Number vs social media.

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human

- New numbers
- Warm
- Cold
- Dead

This sounds interesting. How often have you secured a date from cold/dead leads?

>