Re-Lay: Old Friend ;)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So, this is one is a fun one, and really really really shows my fantastic mastery of emotional contagion. So for a while now, my friend had been having a string of bad boyfriends, and I had been giving her advice and what not, not really trying to do anything with her. But, about 3 months ago, I found out her boyfriend tried to stop her from talking to me because I was a threat to him (without even trying to be one), and I ended up stealing her from him (again, I didn't try just sorta happened that way). Then! About a month ago, she got a new boyfriend (didn't work out with him because of his clinginess and his control issues), and she again left him.

So last night, her and I met up at the park. I had every intention of getting something from her, and this is where the emotional contagion came into play ;)

Went something like this...
Her: "Fuck this! All these fucking guys in the world. I've been with the beater, the cheater, and the eater! Now this guy, can't even fucking let me go, I couldn't be any more explicit in the fact that I didn't like him like that!" basically she was going on a rant about how bad guys are, and blah blah blah, the usual
Me: "Hey! Wait for minute (laughs briskly), calm down, woo-sah moment shorty. This is about the time in the movie where the guy would smack the girl to calm her down! Just relax for a bit"
Her: "Ohhh shut up lol, you wouldn't smack me" (at this point she was laughing and smiling)
Me: "Nah, I wouldn't but!" (grabbed her ass) " I would do that instead,"
Her: "This is what I mean with guys!"
Me: "Hey! I know what you mean! Guys grab my ass all the time! But yooooouuuuu don't see me complaining!" (again I laugh)
Her: "Welllll, I always knew you were gay, Cupid" (I got the name Cupid from here forever ago... long long long story! can be summed up in about 2 sentences)
Me: "Duh! Being gay is the way to be when I have girls like you around!" (playful wrist flick and palm push, cocked my head away)
Her: "Pshhh... I'm the greatest, you know it"
Me: "Yeah.... (turned my head away and lightly whispered but loud enough for her to hear) if that's what you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night" (also gave her a skeptical look lol)
Her: "What was that... huh, huh? Huh, Cupid" (all this time my hand was still on her ass)
ME: "Ohhh nothing important,"
Her: "Yup, typical guy. Nothing important to say like usual..."
Me: "Not to you anyway, I only converse with the important people" (teased her really bad here... but we were both joking)
Her: "So I'm not important?" (she got serious) "Wouldn't be the first time a guy said that to me,"
at this point, I pulled behind her neck to kiss me, and we made out for 15 minutes, my hand on her ass, other on her boobs, then started rubbing her pussy (Vagina is just too blah for me to say), and she latched onto my dick like it was a life raft in the middle of a typhoon and shit! So, we kept going, continued onward, and onward, and finally we stopped kissing, she was wet as hell, leaking through her sweat pants... at this point, she tried talking, I just responded nonverbally with my eyes only, and she totally got the hint...
So, I pull my dick out, and immediately she's all over it (my hand on the back of her head, pulling her hair, I knew she liked that =P), she gave me good head for about 15 minutes, I was fingering her, and we ended up fucking... gave her the best fuck she's had in a long time! (this girl is 2 different people, one regular, the other sexual. She didn't remember anything she said while we fucked, or anything she did)

We walked back to her car, and I showed her the claw marks (SWEET!), and she said innocently,
"Did I do that?"
"Yes" I just smacked her ass really hard "...and that's payback"

Then we parted ways, I walked down the street to my house, and she drove home ;)

The reason I think this worked so well is because I was able to pull her out of that anger and get her laughing and smiling, then at the same time, I was making sexual frames in between and she responded. I also flipped questions or statements she had back on her a few times, basically got her knowing that she was thinking sexual, and I just went from there ;)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: LR: Old Friend ;)

Wow.... how did I manage to post this in the wrong section...

Franco, could you kindly move this for me?

I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Richard

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: LR: Old Friend ;)

Excellent job on just doing it where u were I.E the park. Excellent my friend.

Great LR. All the newbies should take note on this one. Great job Zphix

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Richard-

Moved this one to "Relationships" and re-titled it "Re-Lay" instead of "LR" as it's a re-lay of a past lay.

For reasons of keeping everything clear on the Field Reports Board, we try to keep lays with new girls and re-lays in a separate place (guidelines here); it's obviously a different ballgame taking a girl to bed for the first time vs. sleeping with one you've already slept with in the past.

That said, nice work swooping in to help your friend rebound - a good time was had by all!

Chase

>