FR  Really Cute Girl at Mall and a Decent Insta-Date

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
Quick FR. Went to the mall this weekend came down the escalator was walking and walking right past me is a perfect girl who is just my type. The kind that I don't even get AA over because I know she's my type and I assume I am probably her type. Perfect situation so no AA which is nice because it is still something I struggle with even after hundreds of approaches.

Anyway, this approach went smooth man. Saw her instantly knew I was totally about it so as we pass i check her out and then slowly begin walking backwards. I say "excuse me..." as I am walking backwards in a great tone and I know my facial expression must have been fantastic to because I was so about her and was just feeling it even though it was my first approach of the day. I continue on to say something like you are super cute or super pretty all while looking at her with a smile and walking backwards still. Didn't get much from her but we started talking. I start complimenting her on how she looks really chill in her sweatshirt and jeans and looks way cooler than any of the other bougie girls who are all dressed up at the mall. This is a huge improvement for me because I had a terrifyingly long phase of just getting into platonic death conversation. Anyway I go to ask her for my number.... but then I stop myself. I know I need to go for the insta-date and not just the number.

I say do you want to grab a coffeee. She says yes. This girl is cute man and not to sum up the conversation it was just really smooth talking. Decent flirting but definitely a weakness I need to work on. Good eye contact, got her to do the batty puppy dog eyes at me which really turned me on. She has these great bright blue eyes behind cute glasses. I moved closer to her at one point about midway through the conversation. I played with the jewelry on her hands. The conversation definitely seemed a bit to platonic and not man to woman enough at points which I need to work on by being more open and sexual in general. She also told me she was wearing a crop top under her sweathshirt which I told her I really wanted to see. Eventually I ask her to take a walk and she complies.

We both say we need to get going soon. We walk around the mall and I walk her to her exit. As we were walking around the mall the vibe definitely dropped. It got to platonic and I wasn't quite sure what to do. Anyway I walked her to her exit and she went in for a hug and I went to kiss her even though the vibe wasn't there so a decent mistake on my part here. She said "O you were trying to kiss me" I dont really know how to interpret her tone here. She gave me a quick peck and then we did an awkward goodbye.

Overall the interaction was a huge success I went to do a few approaches and getting a great insta date with a girl who is just my type I cannot complain about. Wish I flirted more and didn't fudge the ending. I think I needed to be more in control at the end and flirtatious. I let her being weird make me feel that emotion and I should be framing it as fun and sexual and flirtatious. So, that was saturday I'll shoot her a text tomorrow. I'm hoping the interaction went well enough where I can get a real date from this. Unfortunately, while I have been improving I have come to expect flakes and realize that what might seem like she was into me could really be just about anything. Fingers crossed for me guys. Any advice is appreciated too. Grind on.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a very good report. I can get a great read on you here. OK.. So first tip, with the hand play, start talking about chemistry as you trace your fingers along her palm, and make some cold reads on her being open hearted and capable of two kinds of true love or whatever. Just buy time to caress more thoroughly.
Also get your body language set in a way you can touch her more effortlessly like getting a leg in between hers.
And in the k close, ask her some questions, this gets her in response mode, start with a kiss on the cheek, telling her how nice meeting her was, give her a hug, pull your head back but keep holding, then kiss her other cheek but draw your jaw back slow along hers, and if she wants to kiss she will twist to catch your lips

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I hope you get to see her again. Don't bet on it though. You have to always be out getting new leads.

The verbal part of seduction is always going to be the most difficult. Switching from platonic to sex talk for example, may seem awkward at first. But with practice it becomes natural, or, normal.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Overall the interaction was a huge success I went to do a few approaches and getting a great insta date with a girl who is just my type I cannot complain about. Wish I flirted more and didn't fudge the ending. I think I needed to be more in control at the end and flirtatious. I let her being weird make me feel that emotion and I should be framing it as fun and sexual and flirtatious.

@omgroflcopter - What do you think was holding you back from being more flirtatious throughout? I’m not sure if you mean you wish you had been more flirtatious the whole time or specifically at the end.

Dude way to go out and approach and get an instadate though, nice work!

Whether it’s kino, verbal sexualization, or done through eye contact/voice tonality, I would have a go to that you feel you’re best at that you can lean on if you feel things are getting too platonic. For me the kino, both incidental touch (bc I’m quite touchy) and more sexual touch comes really easily and that’s my go to way to keep an interaction man to woman.

Also, if she’s being weird and the emotion is carrying over to you, preventing you from being fun and playful, then find a couple things that you can always do to self-amuse and reset your mood. If I hear music of any kind (maybe there was music at the mall) I’ll start dancing, or singing, or humming to it. Maybe spin the girl if she seems about it. Or I’ll just see myself in a window and practice my pitching motion. That always gets me out of my head and feeling more fun lol.

This is a very good report. I can get a great read on you here. OK.. So first tip, with the hand play, start talking about chemistry as you trace your fingers along her palm, and make some cold reads on her being open hearted and capable of two kinds of true love or whatever. Just buy time to caress more thoroughly.
Also get your body language set in a way you can touch her more effortlessly like getting a leg in between hers.
And in the k close, ask her some questions, this gets her in response mode, start with a kiss on the cheek, telling her how nice meeting her was, give her a hug, pull your head back but keep holding, then kiss her other cheek but draw your jaw back slow along hers, and if she wants to kiss she will twist to catch your lips

I really like these tips. I’m going start using the bit while I trace a girl’s palms. Also, the k close is gold. I’ve never considered breaking it down into parts like that.

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
@omgroflcopter - What do you think was holding you back from being more flirtatious throughout? I’m not sure if you mean you wish you had been more flirtatious the whole time or specifically at the end.

Dude way to go out and approach and get an instadate though, nice work!

Whether it’s kino, verbal sexualization, or done through eye contact/voice tonality, I would have a go to that you feel you’re best at that you can lean on if you feel things are getting too platonic. For me the kino, both incidental touch (bc I’m quite touchy) and more sexual touch comes really easily and that’s my go to way to keep an interaction man to woman.

Also, if she’s being weird and the emotion is carrying over to you, preventing you from being fun and playful, then find a couple things that you can always do to self-amuse and reset your mood. If I hear music of any kind (maybe there was music at the mall) I’ll start dancing, or singing, or humming to it. Maybe spin the girl if she seems about it. Or I’ll just see myself in a window and practice my pitching motion. That always gets me out of my head and feeling more fun lol.

I really like these tips. I’m going start using the bit while I trace a girl’s palms. Also, the k close is gold. I’ve never considered breaking it down into parts like that.

Thanks for the advice. Actually had another date last night with a broadway actress so I need to write a field report on that right now and get some advice lol. But I tried the KINO escalation more on her and the palm reading stuff and I think that helps. And ya I totally like the self amusement idea to. That shows that you aren't affected by her emotions which I'm sure is hugely attractive to the girl. Maybe I can play some fake air guitar lol. I'll try it when given the chance. As for being more flirtatious, I think I just act too formal. I try to demonstrate value by just talking about the successful things in my life in a formal way and while that builds attraction I need to just be more sexual and escalate and have her chase me more. When I get a pretty girl I really like out I think I make myself seem to easy for them and obviously if they are not chasing it probably won't work. On to the next one.

>