Rebooting

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
note to self
- response in coffee shop from girl looking up at me, a slight lag in her look that significes a liking of me

aka active hovering.
next materialise next to her OR open of that energy
or vibe her a pleasant energy, receptive and mirror the lag in her /connect on it

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Use the short pausing before an opening statement to inject a vibe or a mix of vibes.

#seduction #silences #nuances #refinement

1. hey.. (attention capture), excuse me or alike

2. Intrique session (facial send of harmonic vibes - from vibe, face is just one conduit, eyes too, vibe)

3. Opener eg. thoughtuld lookk to the side midway in delivery to easen EC (in a way that softens the tension/vibes allowing her to digest me/see me - attraction generating on another parameter)

reference: two brasilians i opened in cafe

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
quite some emotioanl development

ive been researching some behaviors that have hindered me in my PU
(1) A dark energy
(2) A passivity internally for engaging women

And im connecting w both. its fuzzy foggy in nature as is. But trails back to highschool level how ive developed to engage w girls, which traces back to family and child hood.

Im onto these 2 disparate but connected aspects - and found out that (1) is a foundation for (2).

this is key in really moving my instinctual layers and emotional capacity into my seductions

And *trumphets*

ive stare to move (2)

yester day at an arrangement where a cutie responsed to a presentation i did of my self. I noted i didnt respond to her burst of energy much. like a passive/stale mirroring.

i decided to engage her at the end though and rolled out the techs
- asking into it
- elicing values behind some of the things she mentioned
- formulating lists for emotional stimulation
i noted i felt a little shaky in it, a fragility of sorts.
BUT

my system was eager to engage

i found her vibe unattractive but thats fine . but this part lies in the layers described too. lets call it:
(3) am i attracted part.

but thats fine
ill connect with itto see what it brings to the table

i need to integrated these parts with my skillset so that its not disparate from my doings

oh - she facebook closed me btw and was awaiting me for follow out together even injecting that the place normally went out afterwards but it seemed off today (clear bait/opportunity). So could have taken her for an insta date.

but attraction wasnt there.

dick teasing i suppose

but right now this inner part is what needs to grow and find a good place

its a long term growth aim ive had as it has been like working w a break on for ages

finnallly im connecting with it

*smiles*

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yesterday:
my social circle attraction skills are through the roof, yesterday i fbook closed a hostess, super active social connector type. And thats right after i #closed a hottie that i spoke up afte ran event for some food in the sun. Hostess noted it and attacked ;) She saw how i transformed the other girls energy and was intrigued. This hostess might be a swop of another inner circle girl whos turned passive and less useful.

This come from me working on integrating some inner sides and letting instinct grow more. Ive done some work on my growing up and relating to girls finding quite a few worms that have been huge breaks in my seduction that i got irritated by. Its basically about how the personality structures in me works around relating to girls im attracted to. So decided to dig in and do some work there.

Im finding the core motivation in me for relating to girls im attracted to works is a bit clenched still. Attentive but its not a nice pleasurable sorta feel. But i do feel it has moved allowing me more patience and use of my skillset. Yesterdays chodes were just staring at me seducing this blonde bombshell at the table in front of them, one guy trying to engage which i subtly amogged by noticing how i he activated her didnt like responses and pacing her on that. Beside that just eliciting, emotionally stimulating and some sexual listening.

Ive noted my social initial rsponses are a bit too overaccomedating too. need to work on that.Make it more grounded, aknowledging as an offset but also w some backbone behind it. Migth be theres a lot of nuances of warmth in there.

Also when im focussed my connctive warmth is a bit cut off.

anyways hot girls are literally just flowing into my life through social activities. wanna refine the Fuck em part of it for more through flow. Part of that is a better feel of intimacy/sexuality in the initial part - i want to be sure im positioned as a sexual guy they thnink abotu sexually vs. a man of capacity as i am today. or maybe be able to differentiate dependent on the woman.

3 things to work on feel wise
- Relational feel when attracted
- response/connectedness response in groups
- warmth when focussed

and
- stimulation techs listing and contrasting
- being ghazed upon moments
- sexual listening & sexual tension/intent
- feeling my body during interaction w women

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lol

Love elitelevel girls response when i hit them w some punch in my attitude and let it sissle

"did he just.."

Oh yes hun.. watcha got!?

*Smiles*

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pregame interactions
At a MCdonals working today just getting a coffee waiting for a colleague
cutie walks allone into booth in front of me. a guy comes and join her.
We search each other, ec several times.
she continuously seeks me and i her
Ec is soft and nice. Shes captivated.
I alter my vibe to content. Low key.
My colleague arrives - we need to go to another place
on the way i move towards here, lock eyes w. her and we connect ec again. Shes very seeking of the connect and we lock eyes while i move.
i instigate a smile smiling more w my eyes and face but just changing vibe to enjoying it - an intimate, earnest soft movement sorta the energy of
she looks away automated as she see i "smile" but then she look immeditately back at me eyes darting
i pass by
girl was an 8+
pretty sure she just had a high of the day

Im investigating how i can play w. Ais and pre opening game - was intense for her as i moved closer w tension and connection, opening slightly to her which might be too much for her but i coud do that and just give her achange to collect her self. then open.

but fun to follow my instinct and create a micro movement that moved her.
was sorta like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RD7HxZh83I

Gonna consider which vibes will be best for harmonic pre-connections to connect more and to make her feel theres both tension/attraction and and opening, maybe some notes of pleasure.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
hm
another great exchange
girl on stair case - 7.5 maybe 8
looka up at me smiling upon seeng me - im dressed w scarf and my hair which i know gives me a stylish look
i hold back giving her the space and she smiles widely and says thank
the sorta very smiley a but hesitant but really wanting to make me happy
continues as she walks by a bit singy-songy-springy albeit insecure
i look up after her smiling and she looks back

so striking - connect w great pre-smile and groudneness + i look after her (instinct)

the followups i do are me taking action on a micronuance plan and instinctively maintainign the connection and showing her interest

i wanna move it one up though . the connects are awesome feelwise and flirty-attracted-level

time to shoot the trigger though and open. but want it to be harmoneous and embodied so gonna reflect on these happenings the late days

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Notes to self
Girls react nervously to my presence when im more slow moving, purposeful, grounded, A-lister like. They sorta adjust themself around me. Good starting point for me engaging them but might make them more nervous vs other reactions. But the tension of it also attracts. Alist guys respond positively to it. Like i sense they like it and connect w me. eg barista today whos also a model and really cool dude.

More warmth or contenment in it might be smart so that they feel theres an opening and its not just a striking thing to them (too much attraction)

the slow moving part of #fundamentals, especially slowign reactions to my own flow and not moving my head so much/fast - keeping it still https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21611 is interesting w brutal guys too. Like they get not response from me which makes them readjust/become insecure.

Tought part atm is to keep it and maintain it when my fears/inner reactions start rolling me of the track. So need to ground this vibe and feel through practice and feeling into the depths of it. Manifest it in physicality.

Opportunity sharpness - immediate action (to be grown)
i note that i need to move in fast when the opportunity appears. so its key to pheriphecally see the girls and move in for materialisation and to impact them with my vibe through various means as a pre-emt. more subtle or direct.

i am not sharp enough on harmonic engagements - its like im too powerful for them. need to adapt to their vibes and states and engage with resonance and harmonic vibes that fit where they are. remember that i might not do it on entry but its about slowly leading them into better states.

ideas
- curiosity
- warmth
- aknowledging
- grounded
- punch
- fun and interesting
- sweet

vulnerable/open as a big move?investigate

hm....

walking and moving as a soft touch would feel.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
So ive been training the following 3 for 3 days now
- Slow movement
- Slowing down voice to a more deep and relaxed sound, a lot more soothing & calm.
- Using vocal exercises to loosen up various element of my voice
+ Today i was training rikers nudge topic turning points in the direction of fun and interesting

status in field is
+ I did at certain times speak slow and deeper - so a change is noted. i have to sorta focus on it to do it. But it came to me a few times. I noted what appeared to be a better connection and vibe when i did than normal.
+ i noted that slowing my voice helps the movement and vibe. they sorta support each other.
- The fun and interesting nudging was a bit meh. i did it naturally. But will reflect on the convo to start understanding topics i could have done it with. i wanna improve it and be able to do it consciously.

ill stay with these elements for awhile. its easy to train all round w friends and alikes too.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Daygame exercises - day1
opened 6 girls and girl sets today. just asked for time. 2 really great responses. + some flirts w. random clerks on some shopping i had to do anyways.

Aim and results were
- to feel where i was in my body and attention wise - i got a sense of my embodiment and moved it a little
- starting to move in. did so w 8 girls allround.
- also wanted to train slowing down my movement & speaking slowly+deeply to get into a more soothing voice and profile of movement - i seemed to not keep connection with my targets (one was very hooked/green, another pretty on)
- flirted w several store clerks and stimulated emotionally.

aka next round - continue and "land it" in me
- slow down, speak slowly and deeply
- keep connecting eye contact with the targets - connect
- feel my body more

+ see if i can chat the good leads up to ignitie things - shoot assumptions or pace reality. But just let it roll naturally

felt like a flow but also low tension in it-

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Continued w focus on nudging topics toward fun, positive and interesting. its going ok but i dont feel in control. so just winging it. Thus listened to riker and his focus is to:

where can i go thats fun, positive and interesting?
* Questions - what a really good xxx you read lately
* Comment - man i read this book last week it was amazing and said that xxx
* Joke - i bought this book about self-deprecitation thing
* quote something - oh i read this review that said that xxx
* spoke to a friend that said that the book on xxxx was...

This should give me some control. Heading to a social thing w 3 people tonight. Good time to play w it.And w slow, smooth pacing, and low key movmeents

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Outing w buddy & 2-set
Steady seduction, missed window + social management, didnt let her turn me on, a few mental blocks

So a Friend had 2 chicks coming over. another one joined.
We met - restaurent
I was in black leather jacket, cool scarf, trendy fit shirt. Hair a lil messy in a good way.
Felt good, knew the outfit gave me that lift to an attractive guy that triggers butttons.

Seating was good - back against sofa window w ESTO - the prettier of the 2 chicks. a 7 maybe albeit in a more exclusive packaging and ddef. w high standards.

Bubble w. ESTO at the table
Along the dinner i basically riker things w her, just eliciting things then framing and emotionally stimulating. Added in several SOTS - being in the moment, surrender and alikes. Did a few stimulating emotional descriptions of being in certain environments, doing things you love etc. cant remember which . just riffing. And some listing on her likings.
one place i noted she switched was when i talked about the topic of being in the moment is very much about letting go of or not having expectations. Taking authority which flips her from screener/harsh into flirty. I sense that was the moment where it all changed.

Bar/club - mood rise
We go to a bar. She seeks back to my friend entering girly mode so i chat up the friend and connect. we get to the club and they sit down at a table, get drinks. I tell them to standup and lets go - theres a better one (in the middle of where the party will be later) and so they follow and we go. Here we enter let go mode, dancing ,drinks, hard to hear each other. lot of fun. Noticed im a lil stiffled here hit by the environment - note to handle this. We're all dancing around, girls dances more freely loosing themselves, ESTO brings on some sexy moves.

The change here is important, theyre releasing it all, going into sporty mode. Were ahead of the rest of the environment and place in the centre. loads of eyes on us. I note a 4 set laughing a lot of the ugly girl in our set. stiffles me. again bad reaction from me to environment. it was actually an exposed situation w lots of pressure and me having a sexy hottie gravitating towards me and releasing herself. The dynamic of this i get stiffled in though. not a breaker but just to be aware of. i do snap out of it but never really realise that its a GREAT position to be in - socially in the centre, observed and we were the party w the hottie semi grinding me w her looks and being. At this time she wasnt inviting me yet but she was enjoying the feelings of it, attracted and liked the connection.

Girls making their selection
girls go outside and comes back. ESTO comes up to me and telss me shes trying to hook up ug and my friend. I laugh inside. i had checked off if i could go for ESTO w him but sorta funny to see this move. They had talked and divided. ESTO leading things. And now she came to attack. She turned soft, sweet, sexy connected as she did. like she had passed over a resistance point. All i had to do was escalate/sex talk.

Missed window
And i failed here. i did get her close sometime, hand on hr hip while explaining which i sensed she liked (long time) Uncertain at the time. A bit lost in the pressure of the situation. and did not be ready to escalate. also i didnt let her feed my desire. Guess i never really decided inside to go for her. From here the musci changed to shit, we moved out to a more bar like entry and we lost the mood - she faded, despite my small attempts but i didnt realise that i had to reactivate her. So i decided to split.

Also somewhere along it she seeded the idea of party at my apartment in case the other place wasnt fun. Several times she went into fight mode w me, one part taking the green shti in her drink sticking it in my mouth cause i told her she had to take it - like the worm of teuqila etc. She hd some interesing wild sides coming out here and there. But i dont do 4 sets. her and me fine. but id rather wait if i need to have other people in my apartment. not that needy.

also fun to note her friendly girlynesss around my friend. this behaviour is often confused for sexual attraction which its not. just noted.

Progression rating
+ My verbal game is amazing. always surebet bubble and i can shift the girls w taking authority. But My verbal game is tight - as soon as i materialise in i can hook them and bubble them. [quite good]
+ Next phase good as well - being together, leading, attractive fundamentals, continuing verbals, girls feel very well w me here. Im patient.[good]
- next be /enjoy the party phase i really need to work on - let loose wild side. [not so good]
- escalation needs work. i need to awaken it again in me. brainstorm on what i could have done when she turned sexually inviting.[not so good]

Good stuff. Realising many key moments and things that i can manage to lift. Got to sense how this sorta classy, sexy type woman w sligth bitch attitude gravitate around a guys she finds attractive.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Reminder:
the 9er who came to say hello - open more up grounded, reel her in - my vibe was almost like youre irrelevant aka total killer. optimal would be to bait her ind and steal her from her chode bf and gang. she was lingering to join our energy.
investigate this reaction

>