Receded hairline and hair loss.

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello all, how you been? Over the past 2 years I have experienced a little bit of my hair receding and I think some hair loss too. So I was wondering if it was better if I grow out my hair and keep it long despite some hair loss(hair looks flat on top of my head but very bushy on the sides and back of my head). Or should I just keep it short with my receded hairline? Which would look better in your opinions? Thanks!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello all, how you been? Over the past 2 years I have experienced a little bit of my hair receding and I think some hair loss too. So I was wondering if it was better if I grow out my hair and keep it long despite some hair loss(hair looks flat on top of my head but very bushy on the sides and back of my head). Or should I just keep it short with my receded hairline? Which would look better in your opinions? Thanks!

- 5% Minoxidil Hair care products.
- Massage head everyday. A little gentle.
- Go for scalp treatment per month if possible
- Don't wash hair everyday. Wash once everyday or once every 3 days
- Dry towel your hair if not wash day.
- Hair mask hydration every once a week (l'oreal is mostly suitable for many people)
- Don't stress too much
- Repair Shampoo and Conditioner (you have to test which product makes your hair soft and great)

Men are being manipulated, ignored into not taking care of their hair. :)

z@c+

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Makes it look more like a choice.. when the sides are bushy and the top is thin you dont look that sharp and maybe even a bit old.

Control your bodyfat and short hair can even be a plus (more masculine)

>