FR++  Religious Chick

Lucifer

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wanted to do an experiment. For the first time ever I decided to try for a chick that was just ok-looking. Not hot, nothing special, someone I wasn't crazy attracted to. I wanted to get a better understanding of things like attainability & auto-rejection.

She walked into the store I work at. I'm working alone. Checking her out from behind: short, brunette, Ok face, ~ 20 yearld old. She was wearing a skirt and had nice legs. Something made me wanna feel up those legs, so I started some convo. I could tell she liked me. 3 minutes of talking and I suggested we meet. She enthusiastically agreed.

No games with this girl. Quick replies from her. Setting up the date was a breeze. A week later we are in the bar sharing drinks. Easiest date I ever had. She did 90% of the talking, in fact, would not stop talking even to look at the menu (waitress had to come back 3 times). I just steered the conversation, deep diving a lot. Found out that she likes to smoke weed sometimes, so I suggested that we "get high somewhere" after the bar. Off we go back to my place.

Funny thing. As I was getting to know her, I realized she's a devout Christian (& sings choir at church). She showed me pictures of her room, which had a huge picture of the last supper and tons of Jesus portraits on the wall. As for me. I am an atheist & a metalhead. The t-shirt I wore to the date depicted an upside down Jesus on an upside down cross, with a serpent wrapped around him, and the words "I Believe In Satan", below. HAHAHA! What's even funnier is that she didn't say anything about it (I mean, it was a well-fitting shirt ;) Nor did she mention anything when she walked into my place which is heavily decorated with pentagrams, skulls, grim reapers, demons...

Standard procedure. Got music going. Set my TV to play cool animation that corresponds to the music. Bottle of white wine. Got the weed. Went for a kiss and we started making out. Got her shirt off. I TOOK HER BRA OFF by unclasping the back as she sat on my lap facing me. I think that might be the greatest takeaway from this whole experience. I was glad for the practice. (It took about 10 seconds of working the back clasps).

Typical conservative religious girl, instant resistance when I tried to go for the pussy. I had her on top of me. I whipped out my dick and slid it between her tits. I guess that's something... But she would not go further. I persisted but to no avail. She apologized several times but I acted as it's no big deal, and it wasn't. I might have moved too fast, or I might have gotten designated as boyfriend candidate, or didn't build enough connection or didn't make her comfortable enough, or she has some strong personal beliefs stopping her. If the more experienced guys on the boards have some guesses as to why I couldn't close, lmk!

Either way. The experiment was fun. It was interesting to observe what a pick-up looks where the opposite sex is REALLY into you. Everything was super easy (except sex, lol). I imagine this is how things must be for very hot women. It helped me understand and observe some interesting behaviors as well as gauge levels of interest better.

Always learning, always practicing.

Atlas

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey stud, I just went through something similar so maybe I can shed some light on this. Before I head onto the advice, props for wearing the atheist shirt and having the posters and shit. It takes sack to not try to hide it especially around a super Christian girl. Also that bra trick is an awesome thing when you finally get a handle of it, saves some awkwardness.

So onto the advice about the last minute resistance. If you read my most recent FR, then you'd know I fucked this up as well, but as to my knowledge I did everything right. When I was trying to get my girls bra off, I would wait until we were in a fit of passion and then try. If she resists, then just stop for a little bit then retry, each time trying to get a little further than the last. I suspect that my girl hasn't had a ton of sexual partners and was nervous or slotted me as a boyfriend candidate, so something similar might've happened with your chick as well. A technique that I read that helps is going to the bathroom so a girl is comfy in your room when you both first get there, so that might help if you suspect she was uncomfortable. I don't know how much your persisted, but you have to keep trying if you get LMR. I'm not super experienced at LMR, but that's everything I know that could help you for the future. Good luck

-Atlas

>