Reminder: The biggest part of 'Relationship Management' is choosing the right woman.

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh I've met dominant women that were well put together. Executive, running their own business and fucking whoever they want to kinda vibe. Completely at ease with herself, no indication of brokenness.

I just couldn't deal with the constant issuance of direction so I soft nexted. All good.

think

Space Monkey
space monkey
I just couldn't deal with the constant issuance of direction so I soft nexted. All good.
yeah, like I was saying. broken lol. you were either not dominant enough (highly unlikely) or she has trust issues that require her to always be in control and never accept the follower role. those kind of chicks are undateable because they reject their biological imperatives, and if they do settle down it'll be with some meek faggot they can push around, or they'll get over their insecurity bs later in life when they realize their clock is ticking

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah, like I was saying. broken lol. you were either not dominant enough (highly unlikely) or she has trust issues that require her to always be in control and never accept the follower role. those kind of chicks are undateable because they reject their biological imperatives, and if they do settle down it'll be with some meek faggot they can push around, or they'll get over their insecurity bs later in life when they realize their clock is ticking

^ not really, they are not broken(no all obviously some may be). they have been put in corporate management roles, or police role (women police officers) were they have to mimic masculine behaviors, or they are hardened (due to past hurts), or they have taken over the family provider role.... This girls you can convert and they can be very feminine (this is a fast way on the field to deal with them patch work)

I also explain how to deal with this type of women in detail here long term: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/tomi-lahren-is-just-an-untamed-horse.23441/

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I
^ not really, they are not broken(no all obviously some may be). they have been put in corporate management roles, or police role (women police officers) were they have to mimic masculine behaviors, or they are hardened (due to past hurts), or they have taken over the family provider role.... This girls you can convert and they can be very feminine (this is a fast way on the field to deal with them patch work)

I also explain how to deal with this type of women in detail here long term: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/tomi-lahren-is-just-an-untamed-horse.23441/

I have a very good friend, 30yo, became manager at a multinational at 28yo. She s still very feminine, but around strong men. She likes to take the lead sometimes, going out with "sweet guys" but still, the one she likes more are the strongest and she easily submits around them.

I Ve date one girl who's father was acting weak, passive aggressive, almost hating him. Dis girl had many more attempts to take the lead "let s to dis, etc". Of course didn t let her and there she said to me "I think long term we could not get along because you want to have the control".

So I incline more on the father's presence than woman's job. Or at least not at the same intensity of causality.

think

Space Monkey
space monkey
>