LR  Renewed sexual confidence

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I almost didn't want to make this a LR since it was from online (and I've really got to start pushing myself to do more in-person approaches again), but man the sex was such as step up from my last lay a few months ago and has given me a lot more confidence so I need to write it here. For those who haven't been following my journey, I've struggled massively with PE, I'm talking cumming in seconds on the first round. Other times I've struggled to even get hard. This has been a massive insecurity of mine for a long long time.

Quick rundown - match with chick on Hinge last week - short, brunette and very italian looking - she's ok looking but definitely not everyones type. But I've learned now that as long as she passes the boner test we're good. Over text she pretty much invited me over to hers but the food and drinks were a formality.

Get to the bar - she was a lot more attractive in person and more confident than I expected too - actually threw me off for a bit - chatted for a couple of hours, have a few drinks, then I suggest we walk. Light touching - then I say we have a few options, we can find another bar or "go somewhere else". I was almost certain she'd suggest hers and I was right. We buy a wine and head to hers. I remember the 10 minute rule - kiss her within 10 minutes of entering her place.

Sit on the couch and within 10 minutes we're making out. Jackets come off and then after 10 minutes she suggests going to her bedroom:

I won't go into the minute by minute details of what happened, but want to describe how I acted:

Basically as soon as I entered the room I was focused purely on dominating the fuck out of her and nothing else. I don't know if it was my diet being cleaned up over the last few months or what but I just felt different, was not second guessing myself at all as I usually do. Full immersion. After some foreplay/eating her pussy I said I was grabbing a condom - she said she wanted me to play with her some more so I did. When I penetrated her for the first time (fumbled a little bit here) she gasped. She would gasp every time I entered her again. I stayed in and fucked her without even thinking about cumming. It was almost automatic, it felt like I was in full control of when I would come, and it felt amazing. We switched to doggy style, again fumbled a little bit, then did it again. I was dirty talking and spitting on her repeatedly. Physically I was not getting exhausted at all. After a while we took a break. Then she got on top for a bit, then me again.

At one point I made a conscious effort to go really slow and then I sped up - at one point I was going so fast that she was shouting "baby" in the a pitch that I didn't even realize she could reach. I knew she was loving it. Another break while we talked.

I struggled to get hard at this point - we messed around for a bit then she got on top again. And we went for about 2 minutes. But then I got excited thinking about how long I had lasted and then you guessed it, I came. If you say don't think of a pink elephant...

We talked and cuddled for a good while afterwards. I wanted to go for a second round (I don't know if I managed to make her come which sucks) but at this point it was already 12:00AM (we got back to hers probably around 9:30PM, so we'd been at it for about 2.5 hours) and I had to get up early for work the next morning, so I drove home (this was another big one, I hardly drank). I texted her the following day and we've been texting since. Going to see if I can get her out again - don't know what my chances are if I didn't make her come (especially since I would want her for a casual relationship)

But in summary, coming from a guy who has struggled with understanding how to be dominant in bed and who struggled with PE and soft erections (it did go soft a couple of times even in this session which I need to address), this was a massive massive win for me.

One of the biggest takeaways though for me is that - I realized that as long as I can stay hard and not come early, being dominant actually comes pretty naturally to me and I enjoy the hell out of it (like dirty talking/spitting on her and just overall doing what I want with her). I enjoy the hell out of it and it feels right. It's just those two things that have been holding me back all this time (but they're pretty big things... lol). And more evidence of the importance of staying immersed, staying focused on dominating her and if you do those things, you won't even think about cumming and it won't happen until you let it.

@Velasco man thank you so much for those videos you linked me a few months back. I watched them when you sent them and they came in super useful. I was seeing myself naturally replicating a lot of what those guys were doing purely because I had seen it in those videos - even though I watched them a while ago now they've left an imprint. Going to watch them again. If anyone else wants to see them let me know and I'll link them to you as well.

Something else to note - I finished reading "Sex God Method" a few weeks ago during Quarantine as well and that helped with the dirty talk/understanding what to say/do to psychologically dominate her. Would highly recommend to anyone. But even after I finished the book I still couldn't internalize how I was going to be able to be dominant like that in bed. It just didn't seem like me. But now I know I'm perfectly capable of doing it. I am also going to read it again.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always have in my car and home a boner pill for first impressions.

Sex god by rose is the best book out there for sex hands down, I don't know why no longer out for sale.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I know right - I wanted to give him my money - looked everywhere - but I had no choice but to find it online, download and print it myself.

FrostD

Rookie
Rookie
Could you link me the videos? This was a great report and I’m hoping to post fairly soon about a woman I’ve been approaching at work.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Could you link me the videos? This was a great report and I’m hoping to post fairly soon about a woman I’ve been approaching at work.

PMd!

>