FU  Report #1

MonsterzRock

Space Monkey
space monkey
This will be my first FU report here on the boards..probably the first of many, lol.
At some point I hope they progress to FR and above. Anyway, I'm a beginner at all of this
but probably twice as old as 95% of the men here posting. This in turn makes it even more
humiliating for me because I should have had this shit down decades ago.

So last Friday (Nov. 15), I decide to go to my local hangout, a club where they have live bands
playing every weekend. I think I got there when the band started their first set.
About an hour later, a small group of girls shows up. I know them all through other
musician friends of mine (mutual bands' social circle). I've been to a few of their
private parties and other shows in the past. I wouldn't classify them as friends per se...
more like acquaintances.

One of the available women, an attractive Italian, comes up behind me and wraps her arms around
my chest. We go out on the dance floor and dance for a few songs then come back to the table
and hang there for a while. I don't try to move her outside because it's colder and
some people are out there smoking already (I'm an ex-smoker; and she smokes which is a bit of
turn off for me already). I'm still battling with Chase's article about lowering expectations
a while back, lol (I agree with it but having trouble adopting it).

Eventually, I leave the table to use the restroom during the band's break. When I get
back to the table she's got the bass player of the band at her side. I'm laughing to myself
at this point because I know this bass player (he had just ended a 3-year relationship) and
I shrugged the whole thing off. They end up together after "last call" but he doesn't take her home.

Then I remember in hindsight that I had suggested that she help me shop for a custom wig.
Earlier, I had told her a funny story where I recently accepted an offer to join a tribute band
and needed to buy a decent wig. She said she could help and was available next Friday after 1:30pm.
I told her I had that day off and we could meet then.

I never text or call her after that night.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ahh you didn't fuck up that bad you just "let her go". It's hard to tell based on how you wrote the report how into you she actually was. Either way your not the only older (Age is all bullshit anyway) guy on here. I believe Marty (not picking on you buddy ;) one of the forum members on here is in his late 30's if i'm not mistaken. He started out as a beginner and has been picking this stuff up on here pretty well. I would call this a success just getting out in the field and participating. You just have to push yourself to do something a little more next time you go out ;). Flirt/tease a little more, use a chase frame, touch her a little more or longer next time.
Hope you keep at it.

-Rob

>