FR  Returning

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A quick introductory note
This is my first real report after a bit of hiatus from actively trying to improve myself in this area, got more due in as well, just about writing these up...
You can getting a better gage on my journey on my journal.
As I mentioned in my journal I'll be moving more important Fr's here in order to get them more attention and receive advice better, I know there's some key elements missing here which i detail a bit below on self reflection.
also there is some conversational aspects missing partially out of memory + the fact that we don't need the whole DD on the report

FR Start

I had to run down to the local mall to go to target late after work in search of Black T shirts literally non stop until I reached the double doors in front of them I spotted this hot blonde with blue eyes, who was working the cashier, was totally into it...

Blue = Lucky
Purple= HB

so quick situational open

"this place closes at 10 right?"
"yes you're safe (she noticed that I was half dead from the run and puffed out...)"

then I went in to grab shirts

saw a few other people didn't bother talking knew I was on a schedule, quickly asked one of the girls if the change rooms were still open and tried em on, quick move back to the check out

I literally didn't have much of an idea on how to use these machines so situational reopen back to the HB

run through my checklist as well (typically an unconscious thing)
used body rocking to open from my side
couldn't lock in super well due to the whole cashier thing but kept to my side for a bit while she turned fully until the move later.
keep my eye contact piercing, focus on the bridge of the nose (unconscious) but needed to add intent to it more (Conscious) (sexualising it more like how i used to with the whole containment thing should lead to better outcomes, just gotta keep it consistent)

"hey I can return these with a receipt right?" (was a genuine question...)
"yeah... (gives details on how to return items, receipt or not actually some useful info...)"

proceed to catch my breath (still very dead from the run...) and say
You look familiar... follow it into asking if she's uni and go from there (screen for age)

convo
no I don't do uni but im out of high school don't really know what I wanna do
asks where I work (mentioned earlier I ran down from work (intrigue bait))

I work at x

ohh I go there occasionally for food, love your food I get this thing can't remember it

(I take a guess)

no something else, proceeds to tell me, I lead this into introduction a swiftly as possible

what's your name if you come in

it's HB blonde

put my hand out and she accepts (Hector's Handclasp) (touch started)
I'm Lucky

are you uni?

I used to be, got in for science, deferred it to find out what I wanna do

yeah I don't really know what I wanna do

well... if you could do anything no draw backs what would it be?

maybe something sporty or gym like, entrepreneur maybe (during some point i cold read her on entrepreneurship before)

oh so I wasn't to far off... I can tell you keep fit (SOI)

laugh, yeah you weren't too far off

so you'd run a gym or something?

COCKBLOCK ATTEMPT (manager/coworker) (Just doing his job i guess?)

her manager comes up and asks me to move and has to get through the aisle I brush it off pretty quickly.

hey dude it's cool.

he later calls into the work phone to check on the chick and see if she needs help (might have put up the shield a bit but compliance gained when she's like no its cool I'm fine)

(went on my phone for a bit during the call)

(also hook I think? she was shooting back questions as well before this...)

(this benefits me in the end because it moves her out of the corner register and closer to me so I can fulfil the C part of SECT easier. + Lock in is slightly better)

proceed to ask if i give off that sort of troublesome vibe (probs not the best move, should have moved it back into connection and other stuff) (attempted playful tone)
no memory of what her response was but i move it back... (was a very short convo on that regardless)

RETURN TO SEDUCTION

use revamped golden question
if I were to ask you what you do for fun besides working, eating and sleeping what would you say?

netball and rugby , but I started to drop netball and get more into footy because of contact but I do more gym now...

Contact? not enough for you? (sexual tone) (attempt at setting S frame)

haha yeah

(draw it back after the innuendo)
talk about the gym for a bit where she work out (get a location) and how's shes more a cardio gal... I link that back to my running from work occasionally pretty quickly... (Social frame points?)

(I try to use the travelling SOT)

so if you're not doing uni and you're on gap year, I have the feeling your adventurous, is travel on the cards for you?

yeah but I need money...

well... if money was no object...

(interrupts me)
yeah of course (excited tone)

where would you go?
somewhere like Europe?

Actually no (puts in effort to be different)

Hawaii, X (some other country I didn't bet on, yet can't remember) or New York

ahhh I see, you had pretty unique answers... until the end there
what's would be the first thing you do when you show up in Hawaii?

the beach!

are you a beach girl...?

Yeah, (laughs a bit)

do you surf? (brain links this to Hawaii)

well I can get on a board and I'm learning a bit

I relate to that and say I'm learning how to surf as well, cos I live around this beach town... (Build that social frame a bit more...)
follow up with where she's from (logistics)

I'm from around here so not too far out from the beach either

I get called, and either I ignore it and kill the ringer or answer it memory is hazy (fuck I should have put my phone on silent) (assume the first option, once i check who called)
(am like fuck I'm on a time limit here... need to close this chick ASAP)

so after a small pause I'm like...

hey we should grab a coffee sometime (needed to calibrate better here rebuild a bit + should have seeded, that second interruption broke this up a bit besides missing key parts... )

then I get the bf object I'm seeing someone (should have disarmed this earlier...)
I'm so sorry

(I handle it mentally fine, calm and collected lots of experience gained in this past year)

I'm like it's cool, doesn't really matter (not my greatest response think i was gunning for keeping cool and not showing defeat)

(should have reframed here...
who said anything about us dating, sizing me up already..., goldfish strat etc)

says sorry again and then says something like but... (her intrigue bait?, said with some hesitation)

But?

if it changes I'll swing by your work and let you know if things change

(proceed to attempt to number close with my usual routine) (provide number and call from her phone to ensure i got the number) (works as a pattern interrupt... i think)

I'll give you my number, ill just type it in your phone...

nah just write it down on this scrap of paper here

(fuck.. this a probs a dead lead is my thought process)

proceed to write down number, say something how it was cool meeting her pretty sure she says sorry again before i disappear into the night

Conclusion/ self reflection
Was missing something here due to rushing quite a bit, besides chase frames, needed to make this interaction more man to woman...

The Good Thing- I'm back to closing remembering those ABC's is vital cos you lose by default if you don't take action, Slight SOT implementation (this still needs a lot of work)

The Negatives- in retrospect this could have used a seeding on the meet, compliance testing (needed this to assist number grab) and chase frame implementation/ flirting in general

Especially the handling of the BF objection, needed to defuse it better or use a bit of wit to counter, vaguely remember something about sweet rejections being an attainability issue (too attainable) so will have to note this here.

I was dead from the run down and was attempting to run this super quick because i was on a schedule and because of that i missed a few parts, should have relaxed more and just done my thing, transition points threw me off a bit and the whole manager coming up and the call totally made my brain go wtf.

but I'm back cold approaching with closes after the last big milestone one so it's a start.
Feel free to enlighten me to anything I missed here.

>