Rising star

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So i'm in Miami for a little less than a week for leisure and to game. Got to meet up with some guys who did pickup that i've talked to online. I also got to meet up with Vision cool dude just pretty intense guy lol.

You think I'M INTENSE!?!? Hehe
I link up with Vision and introduce him to the other pickup guys that I met today. The guys start opening girls like machines and even hooked some. I was a bit jealous honestly. Especially since they went on some instadates and they opened the girls that looked really good and I was thinking about approaching. In the back of my mind I even hoped they failed just so I wouldn't feel so bad about myself.

We went back to lincoln road when it got darker and it was kinda transitioning to hybrid nightgame. I was in my head a lot and was in a bad state. Had low momentum and made it difficult to even open. A few I tried the girls ignored me cuz I wasn't calibrated or smooth. The guys were going to talk to almost whomever they wanted to. I was backing out of a lot of girls I found attractive. I opened this one canadian girl after almost psyching myself out of it and she hooked pretty well and we got into a good conversation. She was a solo traveler as well. I felt we had a good vibe going and logistically things were good too she had a hotel room closeby and was just going to her room to eat and talk with her friends on facetime. I tried to suggest we grab drinks at her hotel cuz she leaves tommorow,but she wasn't really down for that. I feel like if I had some better verbals maybe she would've been more interested,but idk hard to say. This interaction did make me feel better. Later on we seperate and i'm so tired from all the walking I did today.

I took some action,but for the amount of time I spent walking throughout the day I don't feel like I did nearly a suitable amount of approaches. My vibe was so off and I was too timid and passive. It almost sounded like I was seeking girls approval and hoping they'd bite. I have to speak more authoritatively and act more decisively. I can't let myself think too much about the best way to open and approach that just hurts me.

I also need to convince myself that i'm deserving of beautiful sexy women. I think on some level I don't. If I don't think i'm good enough then it will bleed into in my behavior and interactions.

If you're looking to convince yourself, this may help - https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/a-conversation-about-frames-2008.25551/post-142807

Instead of beating yourself up, be proud of yourself that you're making progress, putting yourself out there, and expanding your comfort zone.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Daygame
Thursday my wings didn't plan to do daygame in South Beach which was fine honestly. Can't be dependent on having other guys around just to open girls during the daytime. I went to the beach to sunbathe and had my shirt off and swimming shorts on. I practiced using some indirect openers on a few girls at the beach. I asked this spanish worker to watch my belongings while I touched the water,this other argentian girl if I could borrow her sunspray and this white girl about the coconut looking drink she had.

Logistically and emotionally they weren't available one had to go to work,one hinted she didn't really wanna talk and one was leaving later that day. I had the longest conversation with the white girl,but I didn't do much flirting or teasing except once.

I walked around some more and saw some white girl with a fat ass wearing some jean shorts with her cheeks sticking out and I thought holy fuck that ass is beautiful. I jogged after her as she left the beach and I hesistated for a bit thinking it would not go well cuz I was shirt less and she was not in a bikini. Also it became a street approach so I couldn't really open her indirectly. I told myself fuck it and I walked level to her,she looked at me 1st I said hi and said she was cute. She lit up and it hooked pretty well even though I had not expected it. She was a Canadian girl traveling with her friends. Walked and talked as our places happened to be in the same direction. She was going to meet up with her friends and was leaving tommorow. I suggested we meet up to grab drinks and she said it was sweet,but she was going to hang out with her friends tonight. I wasn't sure if that was a passable objection.

I went to the west side of south beach and saw this girl standing by the pier in this boardwalk. She was looking over the water and I opened her situationally by saying "omg you're not gonna jump into the water are you!" in a dramatic fashion and she laughed and was startled by that and said she almost jumped cuz of that lol. I said my bad and she said she was just checking out the fish. She was walking away and I asked if she live around here and she said yup. I didn't continue after that because I sensed rhat she wasn't open to talk and at that point she was awkwardly far away. I left the boardwalk and explored the local part of south beach where families and people going about their daily routine went. I didn't open any girls cuz I was in my head thinking locals aren't down to hookup like tourists girls or as open and probably more likely to be busy. Also I didn't want to keep amassing rejections or girls not hooking because it got to my ego. I found it so ironic that the only girl I decided to open directly responded well when I was trying to not use any direct lines because I wanted to avoid any uncomfortable rejections at the start. I didn't approach any girls at lincoln road because my state wasn't good in the evening and the limiting beliefs got to me so I spent most of the evening back in my room.
I was waiting for my wings to hit me up and do some nightgame in this area where they have a bunch of bars and clubs.

Nightgame
Took a uber to the area they had in mind. First bar didn't have much volume except a 5 or 7 set of girls and none of us had the balls to do that approach. We went to some club where there was a good amount of hot girls,but loud music which made it very difficult to hear and have any kind of conversation. I wasn't even sure how to open in this kind of environment. My impression of this place was that it was more of a social circle environment for friend groups to go and party together not to hook up with strangers. Social frame probably wouldn't have been there to pull a lone girl from her friends unless you're able to win her friends over which is hard to do in this kind of place.

The two guys opened a two set and I decided to just try shit out see what happens. I see some girl standing near a table with her friends and try to motion to show me her tattoo,but she ignored me. There was this kinda big girl I held my hand out she looked at it for a bit and then shook it and I introduced myself. We exchanged a few words,but then she turned her back and started dancing with her friends and her guy friend. One of my wings opened these girls and I decided to try and talk to another girl. I tap her elbow she slowly turns to look at me then looks away. One of the wings urged me to go all in or back out so I try again and we end up talking having a good convo. She's visiting miami with her friends one who's engaged. I ask her if she's engaged too and she smiles and says no,but she says hopefully my bf gets the hint. The wing left the other girl and it's just me just semi dancing with these other girls so I wish the girl well and she does the same. I high five these two girls who's friend was being chatted up by my wing. Talk for a little bit didn't really exchange names. Then these 4 hot ass spanish girls come in and they were like all straight up 9s sexy as fuck exactly my type. I was standing around with my wing nervous to go up to one cuz they were leaned up against the bar. I try to tap one of the girls elbow,but she just looks at me and turns her head. My wing ends up chatting up her friend and at some point he brings me into the conversation by mentioning that i'm from ny as well. The girls also were from there and they were even from the same borough as me which was crazy and I engage with them a bit. I made a joke that they looked like they were from our area and they laughed.

Eventually the girls leave and we decide to walk around the streets for a while going back and forth. One of the guys who has no AA was opening almost any group that passed by,but he was mostly getting blown out from robotically using ineffective openers like complimenting a girl on being adorable and cute which wouldn't have been as bad during the day,but at night not so much. I didn't wanna criticize cuz these guys were nice enough to accompany a stranger like me. It's funny cuz Chase said in night streetgame outside bars and clubs that direct was the way to go because situational didn't fit the context. But there are probably certain criteria and elements needed to make it work that he didn't specify or go into enough detail. All the other bars had cover charges and we weren't trying to pay them so we got into ubers and left.

I wonder what other experienced nightgamers would've or could've done in a club like that with a loud dj. If you were good at physical dancefloor game the place could've suited you,but if your game was running routines and sexualizing interactions it would've been difficult to do there. Also wonder about approaching girls on the street at night. Nightime was a good experience for me and i'm looking forward to trying it again.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Last night I was in my bnb and really was in a gloomy mood. Just ruminating a lot about game and how far I am from where i'd like to be. Also felt a bit lonely mostly exploring Miami by myself and only hanging out with other guys at night. Wondering if i'd ever get better with game and women to a point that I would be happy with. I doubt I will get on the level of some of the writers or tribal elders on here just because I don't feel like I have that kind of drive and ambition. I might be satisfied way before I reach that kind of level.

I read some inspirational thread on here and thought about how guys like Chase would make themselves go out even if they didn't want to and their emotions were working against them. Also that learning and improving at game requires going out to accumulate more experience and exposure no matter what may or may not happen that night.

It gets past midnight and I decide to get out of bed, put on a pair single use contacts and call a cab. All I need to do is get more experience that's my objective not to pull and fuck. One of my wings was already there and I get a beer and start walking around the venue and exploring it. Was near the riverfront and had a dancefloor and a surrounding area which was easier to converse in. This place was kinda known as a place other guys like to go to do pickup.

My wing goes around opening some girls and I try to contribute in a few sets I and I try to talk to any one of the girls he's not engaged with,but am not really able to hook any. They don't really care to converse with me mostly being polite. There was this girl standing alone temporarily with tattoos on her arm I hovered near her and asked how her night was going. She replied good and was a bit lukewarm in conversation. We chit chat for a little bit and some dude comes up maybe her man friendly looking guy. I fist bump him and say whats up he says you chilling bro i'm like yeah. Then the girl says it was nice meeting u they walk away.

After I circle around the place one time some big indian looking girl almost twerks on me as I walk near her group and she starts apologizing profusely. I laugh and say no worries and then I ask the group where they're from. They say guyanese and I tell them one of my close friends is guyanese and dab him up and the others. I start talking with the girl more just for the sake of being social. She and her group lived in the exact same neighborhood from my city as me which was crazy. Talk for a few minutes then we wish each other well.

I see a guy wearing a brooklyn nets jersey and make a comment and chat with him and his friend. He's a chileno and he came here with his friends and cousins. They mostly speak spanish so I talk to them in that and they're impressed at how well i'm able to speak it. They're married so not really here to meet chicks. Talk about miami and a bunch of other stuff. 5 min later I dab them both up wish them a good night.

There's a two set and I stand near them decide fuck it,act quick and say hey how's your night going one of them responds good. Talk for a bit and try to engage both,but one girl ignores eye contact and is disinterested. My wing comes in and makes a comment of some kind to try and help. I end up alone with the girl for a bit and we talk and she tells me she's a architect living in the nice boujee area so I qualify her on that. At some point she gives me usual nice to meet me spheal and walks away.

I see these two barbie doll looking girls wearing tight dresses one a brunette the other a blonde and they're sitting in a table by the water. I decide to try and open them saying I need a female opinion and the brunette says what in a irritated tone. I try to say "when you get all dressed up... and you go out at night... do you ever feel like guys don't treat you like a person... they just treat you like a body with..." she abruptly says fuck off and I look at her and confirm that and she says that's enough. Lol that was pretty funny first fuck off ever. Didn't expect it to come from this set,but the fact that they had as much makeup as they did implys they're not naturally pretty so because of that on average these kinds of girls are more likely to be nasty especially in a nightime setting.

I don't think I really opened anyone else in the venue that night,but moreso cuz I didn't see anyone I was willing to approach not in intimidating/mixed groups. Chatted up with a couple of girls briefly while waiting for a cab. Saw a bunch of drunk dickheads legit harassing some girls lol. Someone dropped cake on the sidewalk and this asian guy went up to this girl and kept saying he'd pay her to eat the cake and was insisting on it until she and her friend moved away. This other guy with his friends were calling girls passing by bitches and he almost provoked some other dude who had passed and he defused it by saying "I can't fight bro!" Lol no doubt he was frustrated. Then he said they were going to this club that was open till 5. This guy walks by and remarks to me that someone hurt his feelings and I agree.

Leaving my place when I didn't want to was honestly the biggest win of the night especially since I was feeling like crap. Going around and actually trying to socialize with people whether they were guys or girls was important too maybe even moreso than if I had made the decision to show,but not speak to anybody but my wings.

I have no idea what kind of places I should be going to meet women at night. Still have so much to learn about bars and clubs. Seems like a lot of bars and clubs are more social circle oriented than anything and therefore girls are more closed off to stranger guys,but don't know enough to make a accurate conclusion. Going to be a long journey ahead.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have no idea what kind of places I should be going to meet women at night. Still have so much to learn about bars and clubs. Seems like a lot of bars and clubs are more social circle oriented than anything and therefore girls are more closed off to stranger guys,but don't know enough to make a accurate conclusion. Going to be a long journey ahead.

I honestly wouldn't bother with nightgame in Miami. It's become impossible to navigate for a nightlife outsider. As I wrote in the guide above, even legitimate coaches and advanced nightgame guys I know are not pulling consistently there. Especially not from The Wharf.

The only way to make it happen is to game the door at high end nightclubs with good gender ratios, and you're not in town long enough to make it worth it.

Just focus on daygaming Lincoln Road, the beach, and Ocean Drive.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Went downtown today with the intention of going to central park. Lot easier to go out when I have a specific place in mind. Got off the train saw a lady carrying a dog and decided to guess her dog brand. We spoke a little,but about dogs to get some social momentum. Then some dude with a vest on the corner of the street stopped to give me a spheal about this charity organization to fight against dog abuse and I talk to him for about 5 minutes to get into a social state.

Along my way to the park I saw this blonde girl in a sundress playing with her hair in my line of sight and 75% sure it was cuz she saw me in the distance. Hair preening is seen as a universal approach invitation or indicator of interest. I didn't say anything to her cuz she was walking in my direction and a direct frontal stop in the sidewalk with some people nearby had me nervous and I thought it probably wouldn't have been effective. Even if I wasn't sure I should've at least attempted to approach to test if it was a true approach invitation and see how she responded. She even possibly made submissive eye contact on top of that. Missed opportunity there wish I tried.

I get deep into the middle of the park and wander in these trails where other people are coming and going. I was exploring a bit as i'm not super familiar with the park. As I was standing around these two girls pause in the middle of the paths. This blonde caught my eye and I decided imma try and see what's up. Since they were standing around and I was already hovering nearby I had a easy low pressure open by joking are you guys lost too with a solid firm tonality and they said yeah they were a bit. One of them smiled the other was a bit neutral who I initially had my eyes on. I told them I was looking for the street and the more engaged girl showed me google maps on her phone which is a little investment I suppose. I got tourist vibes from them so I guessed if they were out the city and they were australian. I followed up with some questions and statements and the more engaged girl was answering them. There was a brief pause and she and her friend decided to keep walking and we parted ways. I never introduced myself or got their names. I guess I didn't expect to hook and get their attention like that and I wasn't sure how i'd move the interaction forward and if I get one of their #s and meet up with one or what. The girl who was talking the most was pretty cute and friendly I wish I would've at least shared my name and got hers and see how far I could've stretched the interaction.

There was this lady who was really fit and in great shape walking around with a yoga mat and I wanted to talk to her,but she went to the middle of this field and following after her to open her directly would've been a lot of effort on my part and it wouldn't reflect super well. Eventually after hovering on the outskirt of the field I say fuck it and walk inside while she's stretching and had headphones on top of that and I try to start a conversation about yoga. Suprisingly she acted friendlier than I expected,but she was taking her headphones in and out so I bounced.

There plenty of hbs I wanted to talk to,but I was in my head a bit overthinking do I want to stop this girl,should I walk with her,she's sunbathing and opening her directly puts a lot of pressure on her since i'm intruding on her space. This tall blonde hotty walked past me and I didn't want to front stop her as she was walking towards me so she walks past me. I walk in her direction to the park and overcoming a lot of resistance out of concerns it's too deliberate and planned by me I finally catch up and open her and tell her I think she's adorable. She responds decently and I tell her let's walk to the fountain and grab a seat. We talk for a bit she's visiting from Texas with some friends,but she was sightseeing on her own. We talk and ask each other questions,but it's mostly on plain boring topics and nothing too stimulating emotionally. I don't really touch her at all. She gets up and is about to leave and I suggest we get drinks she 1st suggests snapchat then she has me give her my # and she texts me. Wasn't much of a solid #,but I did the best I could with how I felt.

Was a good experience looking to build upon that and stop dabbling and be more consistent.

>