LR 
Rodeo<3

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Prelude
I’ve set up a new schedule for going out. While I have one venue I really like, I need to find new venues to improve my selection and to get some diversity in options in case of nights having different vibes or needing to try new places. Additionally, different places have different women and I don’t want to be a one-trick pony.

Prologue
From 9PM-2AM I ventured back and forth between different venues. I did end up finding one dive bar that might be fun to go-it’s a little small of a venue, but it seems easy to approach, and the ratio is pretty decent/the girls were attractive. Besides this find, the other venues were not good, and I mostly spent my time sitting around passing the time. Luckily this is something I’ve been training with Teevs for, so I was able to pass the time without losing my state too much. I eventually ended up at my usual venue, but I had to wait in line for almost an hour before I was able to get in. Luckily, I knew the bouncers, so even though they weren’t letting in anyone else, they still let me into the bar. But I don’t know them well enough yet to cut the line.

At many points in those 5 hours, I was very close to leaving and just going home. Let that serve as a lesson to always push to the bitter end.

The Open
Eventually, a couple of guys commented to me that I look like I’m “hunting”. Something I need to work on to make it look less like I’m in scavenger mode. But this conversation gets me the small amount of social momentum I need to open a cute Indian girl who plants herself near me while also facing me. I open her, and she presses her body very close against me. But she’s way too drunk to even hold a conversation with.

I go back to the bar, and next to me a group of girls appear. My girl (HBRodeoHearts) is wearing a pair of white jeans with hearts all over it. We make eye contact and I smile, and she warmly returns it to me. I immediately open, telling her:

“Has anyone ever told you you have a very… loving rodeo vibe?”

It’s not a great opener, but it is different/interesting. And it was an AI approach so I had much more leeway with the opener.

The Buildup
From here, I quickly move the girl to lock her in. I try to suggest she quickly introduce me to her friends to avoid any cockblocks or wildcards. However her friends are busy with their own guys when we turn to look at them, so I never get introduced. From here I introduce some mild sex-talk lite, before transitioning into the purity gambit. She buys into both of them, and I also get to build some contrast between me and much less sex-positive men.

Next is lots of emotional stimulation, plus some fluff talk, but we don’t ever get to more explicit sex talk. This is fine, as not every seduction requires that. I do seed a pull when she mentions she’s super into Reggaeton, and wants to teach me about it. I suggest later we go and she teach me all about it, and she agrees.

At some point, her friend comes and introduces herself to me. The friend is drunk, but seems warm to me. I remain warm and talk to her. The friend gives me shit when I say the bar we’re at is my favorite. I screw up here frame-wise by semi-agreeing that she’s right, but that I like the vibe. It should be better next time to say that I like the bar because it’s where I have the most fun memories.

The friend is about to leave and wants to take some quick selfies. So she goes, and tells me to come with them. They take photos then the friend leaves. So now it’s just me and the girl at the bar. We sit somewhere for a bit, and then a little later I suggest we get out and head to my place. She says she’s not ready for that, so I switch and suggest we go to a fun bar next door. The venue of that bar is great for a second venue. It’s a hookah lounge with latin music, so we can dance a little and also sit, but without having to worry about amogs.

Venue 2/The screwup
We’re at the second venue dancing. And HBRodeoHearts leans more and more towards me wanting to kiss. I try to avoid doing so, and tell her that I like kissing, but that it is only exciting for 5 minutes before becoming boring. She says that is super analytical and pulls back from me… hard, asking if I don’t want to kiss her. I have to try and bring her back, saying that it just makes the sexual tension disappear (facepalm), which now makes everything seem extremely calculated. Then I do give her a small kiss, before pulling back and her pulling back and giving me shit tests again. I talk about how I don’t like PDA too much, and she continues to pull back again. I move her to a sofa and change the subject, talking about the music and the people in the venue. She makes observations about me, telling me I appear tense and not relaxed. I tell her I’m having a great time, and give her some genuine compliments about her personality I like.

The issue resolves here, though it is likely I’m missing some of the reasons that this didn’t cause me to lose the girl.

The Pull
At some point, the hookah smoke causes HBRodeoHearts to start coughing, and I say we should get out. I tell her I have some mezcal at home, and that my apartment is two minutes away. We head back to mine. I pour us drinks, put on some music, use the bathroom, and eventually escalate. No resistance, no LMR.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- to avoid what happened to you (the waiting in line).... Try to go on the venue early and hit and run the venue, in other words go in get the stamp or wristband..... Talk to the doorman and tell him you will be back later to remember you.... when you come back go straight to the re-entry with tons of confidence and assume the will let you in, read body language if he is about to stop you show hand with wristband or stamp and point at an imaginary person inside......(that hour in line is a total state killer, horrible, killed momentum) .... if not go to another venue and come back when line is smaller...

- to avoid the scavenger you need to keep moving or semi hide, till you identify your targets and/of mingle... or fake you are with a group by standing close to them and acting like you are part (hard to explain)

- you do not need to agree with anybody if the bar is your favorite then is your favorite, you don't need to agree with people, nice guy behavior which dries vaginas.

- you don't tell women "lets head out to my place" horrible, totally you cock block yourself, you triggered asd, lets go to the after party, or i know this really cool reggetton place you would love (i actually have alexa reggeton playing pre going out, if i use the after party)

- You guys keep being cute with the none sense kissing crap, i am tired of explaining that this is retarded, all that crap about raising tension and then destroying steams of gen x quick make outs for validation back then, this does not exist now a days, and this is a total causation correlation retarded crap... Steam from guys that either do not properly know how to micro escalate, or had couple of bad experiences cause in the past they probably lost lays for bad execution of micro escalation.... Again that some guys are able to pull this off are guys that are super advance and know what they are doing, you totally by doing this overreached in the interaction as you could tell, i am surprised you got laid after this blunder..".now makes everything seem extremely calculated."

Notice how when you pull the proper way avoiding asd she did not object, though she totally knew was sup: " At some point, the hookah smoke causes HBRodeoHearts to start coughing, and I say we should get out. I tell her I have some mezcal at home, and that my apartment is two minutes away. We head back to mine. I pour us drinks, put on some music, use the bathroom, and eventually escalate. No resistance, no LMR."

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- You guys keep being cute with the none sense kissing crap, i am tired of explaining that this is retarded, all that crap about raising tension and then destroying steams of gen x quick make outs for validation back then, this does not exist now a days, and this is a total causation correlation retarded crap... Steam from guys that either do not properly know how to micro escalate, or had couple of bad experiences cause in the past they probably lost lays for bad execution of micro escalation.... Again that some guys are able to pull this off are guys that are super advance and know what they are doing, you totally by doing this overreached in the interaction as you could tell, i am surprised you got laid after this blunder..".now makes everything seem extremely calculated."
But in this case he wasn't trying to get all smoochie n shit. He's not at fault. She leaned in. A lot.

And HBRodeoHearts leans more and more towards me wanting to kiss. I try to avoid doing so, and tell her that I like kissing, but that it is only exciting for 5 minutes before becoming boring. She says that is super analytical and pulls back from me… hard, asking if I don’t want to kiss her. I have to try and bring her back, saying that it just makes the sexual tension disappear (facepalm), which now makes everything seem extremely calculated.

She literally went in for it and almost dropped him due to him trying to rigidly follow the tension, PDA rule in clubs. Literally was trying to avoid kissing and in the moment came off uncalibrated/low attainability due to not having a response. Causing shit tests and vibe drop before he recovers somehow...literally not sure how he did it. Was it luck? Her investment/buy in? His managing attainability? A combination. idk but check it

Then I do give her a small kiss, before pulling back and her pulling back and giving me shit tests again. I talk about how I don’t like PDA too much, and she continues to pull back again. I move her to a sofa and change the subject, talking about the music and the people in the venue. She makes observations about me, telling me I appear tense and not relaxed. I tell her I’m having a great time, and give her some genuine compliments about her personality I like.

See. So back to scratching our head

The issue resolves here, though it is likely I’m missing some of the reasons that this didn’t cause me to lose the girl.

Do you give in to her kiss and high buying temp or play the game straight and come off calculated? Is there anyway to achieve the third option when she's going for a kiss but you are trying to sustain tension(also without losing attainability)?

I think this deserves more attention. Especially since it's bound to happen as your game improves with women.

Almost lost him the lay and it was an overextension...but he wasn't at fault...in fact he should send this to her so she knows why kissing pre-extraction fucks shit up haha. I kid, but fr

Anyone have a breakdown on this section and how you deal with girls who do this? Why did Kvothe still get the lay? @Kvothe has @Teevster said anything about scenarios like this?

>