Roe vs wade gets overturn so what do I recommend you do......

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I already said many times why I never understood why many seducers lean so much to the right, though the left sucks as well... So we are fucked, but i digress so, back in the days i used to teach and help many dudes get out of a having unwanted babies under dark seduction. Now, not even proper influence may help some of you in the USA, AND TRUST ME IF YOU ARE ACTIVELY GETTING LAID IT WILL HAPPEN, GUARANTEE.... So here are some suggestions to the guys more active sexually specially the guys on my crew that are banging left and right and enjoy raw dogging (you know who you are), thankfully many of you not USA, but still this applies:

- Get a vasectomy if you know you don't want kids in your future.

Vasectomy is a form of male birth control that cuts the supply of sperm to your semen. It's done by cutting and sealing the tubes that carry sperm. Vasectomy has a low risk of problems and can usually be performed in an outpatient setting under local anesthesia.

^ some say it can be a reversible, i am not a doctor so i don't know, some dudes freeze the sperm.

- If you are older (40 and up) and you are having symptoms, hope on trt after proper months or years of studying the subject properly like crazy.... Trt will kill your own sperm production.

- This is a MUST, have minimum 3 morning after pills readily available at all times.... As you start running out replace them.

The Plan B One-Step morning after pill can cost $40–50. A health insurance plan may provide coverage. Also, the cost may be lower if a person has a prescription. Plan B is only effective if a person takes it within 72 hours of sex.

- But skills you left out use a condom.... Cause many of you will not be using them, unfortunately.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
A month late, but a few notes just for the sake of accuracy:

• Vasectomies aren't always reversible

• Only about 50% of men's sperm are capable of returning to motility after freezing. I had a buddy who wanted to be a sperm donor so he could have like 500 kids but he went to the clinic and after testing they told him his sperm could not revitalize after thawing

• Morning after pills are best used within 24 hours, not 72. By the 72nd hour, they're down to about 70% efficacy. Taken within the first 24 hours I believe it's closer to 95%

As for recommendations re: avoiding pregnancies, my top one is "don't go raw in chicks you don't babies with."

Chase

Terms

Space Monkey
space monkey
It may soon be time for men in some states to stock up on condoms. Just today 195 house representatives voted against legally protecting contraception. A year ago I'd never consider these kinds of things as remotely possible, now its a real possibility that has the potential to actually happen in some states. Can happen quite swiftly and immediately, as we've seen with the Roe overturn sending pregnant raped 10 year olds fleeing to other states (which is also being made illegal in some states, criminal for a raped 10 year old to go to another state to get an abortion.)

I get that modern feminism is annoying and it sucks the left has recently adopted the tactic of shame, which historically belongs almost entirely to the right, but the alternative is flat out legislating people's sexual and relationship rights away and shaming them via religious beliefs. One poison is quite stronger than the other IMO. This younger generation has a very limited experience with this other side of the coin that those of us who lived through the 80s and earlier are all too well aware of.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It may soon be time for men in some states to stock up on condoms. Just today 195 house representatives voted against legally protecting contraception. A year ago I'd never consider these kinds of things as remotely possible, now its a real possibility that has the potential to actually happen in some states. Can happen quite swiftly and immediately, as we've seen with the Roe overturn sending pregnant raped 10 year olds fleeing to other states (which is also being made illegal in some states, criminal for a raped 10 year old to go to another state to get an abortion.)

I get that modern feminism is annoying and it sucks the left has recently adopted the tactic of shame, which historically belongs almost entirely to the right, but the alternative is flat out legislating people's sexual and relationship rights away and shaming them via religious beliefs. One poison is quite stronger than the other IMO. This younger generation has a very limited experience with this other side of the coin that those of us who lived through the 80s and earlier are all too well aware of.
Yeah we are going back to the stone ages in usa...if someone told me all this crap a possibility i would thought trolling

Terms

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah we are going back to the stone ages in usa...if someone told me all this crap a possibility i would thought trolling

It does start to seem an obvious inevitability now that its here.

Since the election of Clinton, the social side of politics have almost entirely been dominated by progressivism. Over the years, and especially since Obama was elected, the right has increasingly stepped back from promoting their own social values, and simply criticized all the annoying and scary and off-putting things about granting more types of people more social freedoms. Their ideology became rooted in "not that other thing" rather than "here's our vision for the world."

Thus, an entire generation is unaware of what a world based on conservative values even is, while being full of annoyance at progressive social values.

These are the first tastes of what a socially conservative world actually looks like. Hopefully people come around quick and think "wait a minute. . . THIS is what you want society to look like? THIS is the alternative to all the things you've been whining about for 20-30 years? GTFO." Because it only goes downhill from here. Give me ugly girls shaming people on Twitter and me having to be a bit extra careful sexually and socially all day long over outlawing anal sex and condoms and forcing 10 year old rape victims to have a baby etc.

We'll see if that happens before a full blown social regression takes place. I used to think I could predict things and that progressive social values would inevitably dominate even if the pendulum shifted a bit at times, but since social media crossed the Rubicon in 2011 there's little predictability anymore. I can only hope the 20 year ruse is obvious to most now that Roe is overturned and they're overtly coming for non-hardcore-Christian men's rights like contraception and anal sex etc.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thus, an entire generation is unaware of what a world based on conservative values even is, while being full of annoyance at progressive social values.

Actually, it will be like Malaysia/Singapore/Turkey

America will not be the America that you guys know. And this is why we Asians try to tell you.
Now.. you are going to live a 'double life' above 'double life'.

'Malaysian' Muslims are 'culture shock' about Turkey Muslims because they drink alcohol and they pray. Malaysian Muslims by definition here is traditional conservative Muslims.

But they (traditionalist) are hypocrites of course. Because Muslim females can tell you this about their uncles and man from Madrasahs.

But sincerely, Americans don't need to worry, but 2 outcomes.
It's going either 2 ways. I will be talking about this more, hopefully by end of year. It must not be here on this forum!

p.s: if you guys need some serious sensitive questions answered, do DM me. I am pretty confident that I am not all wrong.

z@c+

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Please don't make this place political.

Roe vs. Wade is the latest killer bees story:

Recommendations to anyone a.) celebrating or b.) wailing and gnashing teeth:

• Turn off the screens
  • Take a walk outside
  • Read that post I linked and keep the politics off the Boards, please

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Please don't make this place political.

Roe vs. Wade is the latest killer bees story:

Recommendations to anyone a.) celebrating or b.) wailing and gnashing teeth:

• Turn off the screens
  • Take a walk outside
  • Read that post I linked and keep the politics off the Boards, please

Chase
Yeah he got a bit political, i actually was going to tell him to keep it seductiom. But roe vs wade is not killer b at all in the least.... basically governors can ban abortions, this can 100% have direct impact on seducers, otherwise i would be paying child support on 5 kids...we can advice till we are blue in the face to use condoms etc... a lot of this dudes will go raw... i agree with everything you say, but roe vs no where boogie man or killer b in usa...

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah he got a bit political, i actually was going to tell him to keep it seductiom. But roe vs wade is not killer b at all in the least.... basically governors can ban abortions, this can 100% have direct impact on seducers, otherwise i would be paying child support on 5 kids...we can advice till we are blue in the face to use condoms etc... a lot of this dudes will go raw... i agree with everything you say, but roe vs no where boogie man or killer b in usa...

The thing is, as far as "guys this is actually a real problem for", it's pretty much a micro-niche of men who happen to be all of the following:

• Prolific seducers (not just Regular Joes, who will just marry chicks when they knock them up 50% of the time),
  • Living in red states that have/will outlaw abortion,
  • Who are reckless and impregnate chicks they don't really want babies with,
  • And who are cool with abortion as a solution for that

You are in that micro-niche, @Skills... so it is a legitimate problem for you. But if you just change one of those four items, the problem resolves itself. I'd think the easiest one would be "move to a blue state" (although the more responsible would be not being reckless... five abortions is quite a lot. It really fucks some girls up... some are cool with it, some are not... some think they are but go through a values change and it fucks them up later down the line... just really better not having to do it if you can avoid it).

Most of the people I see getting upset about this though are people living somewhere where they are not affected, and not going to be affected, who are talking about how sad it is for people in the affected regions... most of whom are celebrating the change.

Which is a normal MSM outrage tactic:

1. Pick an area filled with "the other" (in this case, red state people)

2. Find a minority group living among that other with a complaint you can weaponize (in this case, blue-aligned people who like abortions but live in red states)

3. Go wild hitting the care/harm fairness/unfairness values messaging that appeals to MSM audiences talking about how sad it is for the oppressed minority within "the other" ("so unfair people in red state who want abortions can't get abortions" "so much harm comes from not letting people in red states who want abortions have abortions")

4. Whip your viewing audience into an apoplectic fervor feeling so much sadness and outrage and terror that the horror of [whatever the latest outrage thing is] will also spread to where they are and [do harm/unfairness to them]

If there are actual law changes, the discussion around it needs just be explicitly practical... like:

"I live in red states but knock a lot of girls up then have them abort. I'm not going to be able to do that as easily now, so let's talk solutions."

Probably the real solution there is just "move to a blue state." Or maybe it is "get a car so you can drive her across state lines"?

I don't really see how this changes a lot even if you are deep in red territory. I mean, I guess in Miami it's a 14-hour drive to Virginia if all the red states between FL and VA outlaw it... but how often are you making that drive, lol? Is this like a monthly event? :p

Also anecdotally there is a LOT of internal migration happening in the US right now as everyone polarizes and people change to areas better aligned with their values. Big cities in red states are holdouts / an exception, because cities tend to be blue-aligned, but if states are getting back control, away from the federal government, that is likely to change to, and you are going to start seeing cities in red states go red, with blue people relocating to blue states and red people relocating to red states.

This is just going to be the norm in the US over the next decade I think... everything is going to increasingly polarize, and internal migration is going to keep increasing as people resettle in places better aligned with what they want.

Abortion, though, it's a super emotional topic.

Any discussion of it has to be practical only. As soon as we start ranting about "yay abortion!" or "nay abortion!" this place becomes just another dumb mosh pit with people hating on each other.

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The thing is, as far as "guys this is actually a real problem for", it's pretty much a micro-niche of men who happen to be all of the following:

• Prolific seducers (not just Regular Joes, who will just marry chicks when they knock them up 50% of the time),
  • Living in red states that have/will outlaw abortion,
  • Who are reckless and impregnate chicks they don't really want babies with,
  • And who are cool with abortion as a solution for that

You are in that micro-niche, @Skills... so it is a legitimate problem for you. But if you just change one of those four items, the problem resolves itself. I'd think the easiest one would be "move to a blue state" (although the more responsible would be not being reckless... five abortions is quite a lot. It really fucks some girls up... some are cool with it, some are not... some think they are but go through a values change and it fucks them up later down the line... just really better not having to do it if you can avoid it).

Most of the people I see getting upset about this though are people living somewhere where they are not affected, and not going to be affected, who are talking about how sad it is for people in the affected regions... most of whom are celebrating the change.

Which is a normal MSM outrage tactic:

1. Pick an area filled with "the other" (in this case, red state people)

2. Find a minority group living among that other with a complaint you can weaponize (in this case, blue-aligned people who like abortions but live in red states)

3. Go wild hitting the care/harm fairness/unfairness values messaging that appeals to MSM audiences talking about how sad it is for the oppressed minority within "the other" ("so unfair people in red state who want abortions can't get abortions" "so much harm comes from not letting people in red states who want abortions have abortions")

4. Whip your viewing audience into an apoplectic fervor feeling so much sadness and outrage and terror that the horror of [whatever the latest outrage thing is] will also spread to where they are and [do harm/unfairness to them]

If there are actual law changes, the discussion around it needs just be explicitly practical... like:

"I live in red states but knock a lot of girls up then have them abort. I'm not going to be able to do that as easily now, so let's talk solutions."

Probably the real solution there is just "move to a blue state." Or maybe it is "get a car so you can drive her across state lines"?

I don't really see how this changes a lot even if you are deep in red territory. I mean, I guess in Miami it's a 14-hour drive to Virginia if all the red states between FL and VA outlaw it... but how often are you making that drive, lol? Is this like a monthly event? :p

Also anecdotally there is a LOT of internal migration happening in the US right now as everyone polarizes and people change to areas better aligned with their values. Big cities in red states are holdouts / an exception, because cities tend to be blue-aligned, but if states are getting back control, away from the federal government, that is likely to change to, and you are going to start seeing cities in red states go red, with blue people relocating to blue states and red people relocating to red states.

This is just going to be the norm in the US over the next decade I think... everything is going to increasingly polarize, and internal migration is going to keep increasing as people resettle in places better aligned with what they want.

Abortion, though, it's a super emotional topic.

Any discussion of it has to be practical only. As soon as we start ranting about "yay abortion!" or "nay abortion!" this place becomes just another dumb mosh pit with people hating on each other.

Chase

chase we are a niche group in itself, the post was not about abortion but about guys that go "raw" my recommendations to actually avoid abortions (is really difficult to convince a girl to do this and yes i teach step by step how to seduce a girl to do that), in case accident happens, as insurance, again my disagreement "off topic/derailed" is the subject being lump in with killer bs is not if you are in usa, "terms keep on topic your politic talk is off topic" which is what i was going to say to him, when you beat me to it.. we are in agreement on "political topics" I told dudes to control themselves about political topis wayyyyyy before you guys implemented the rule this is another example, and i was not being even political. again this was not a "political topic" it was more of a "if you go raw" which couple of guys again that are in my crew go raw a lot... My problem is don't lump the off topic "with killer bs", but yea will agree to disagree on this one....

The rest of the solutions are a bit out there with all due respect since we are in agreement lets just talk about facts and i will keep it seduction:

- if you fuck a lot (which i assume are most of the guys in this forum are), you can be as responsible as you want and shit happens, condom may fall of inside a vagina (happened to me multiple times)

- condom may break (happened to me multiple times)

- a girl you trust may be on pill, not want kids etc... And she may be on antibiotics, antibiotics will block the pill. (again happened to me)

- she may get prego by another dude and blame it on you... (very unlikely but it happens, and you have to do whatever you do for collateral damage)... I helped a dude through this before.

- moving from red to blue state in case of an "accident" is silly, relocation is not as simple as it seems, again not really practical.

-I like to give very practical advice, driving 20 minutes to a clinic is an ETERNITY, if you are going to do an abortion, driving out of state, taking off from work (the girl) and if the girl happen to have kids, (getting baby sitter or arrangements etc...) and the costs incurred this will kill odds... (that stuff is not really practical)...

Again the post is pre measures so you don't have to deal with "abortions" again if you are getting laid a lot, which i assume, the guys on the forum, this is likely to happen same with stds, i am surprise i even have to explain this, nothing to do with " Who are reckless and impregnate chicks they don't really want babies with,"

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah I agree we’re mostly in agreement.

I do think you’re a bit more reckless (or trusting perhaps) than some guys are ;)

- if you fuck a lot (which i assume are most of the guys in this forum are), you can be as responsible as you want and shit happens, condom may fall of inside a vagina (happened to me multiple times)

- condom may break (happened to me multiple times)

You can feel it when the condom breaks or slips off. I’ve had it happen occasionally where I didn’t feel it… but it’s super rare I didn’t at least suspect that’s what happened. For that rare case, you have Plan B.

- a girl you trust

Is there, truly, such a thing? :D

may be on pill, not want kids etc... And she may be on antibiotics, antibiotics will block the pill. (again happened to me)

Re: the pill, I have always treated women on the pill as if they’re not on the pill. Girls will go off it and not tell you, forget it, and who knows what else… I didn’t know about the antibiotics thing; that’s interesting too. The point is you still need to know her ovulatory window and not be blasting in her then regardless of (supposed) pill status. If she has an irregular period you just need to almost always wrap it up unless you’re big on gambling.

Girls blaming it on you is the same thing — if you’re cautious, you’re going to suspect it may not be yours, because you know you’re taking your precautions. I had a pregnant girl claiming it was mine, where I was not really sure (I admittedly did get reckless, so it could have been), and just told her, “We’ll see what the paternity test says”… well she got super serious looking, insisted it was mine, then miscarried very soon after. Could’ve been mine, could not, I will never know for sure, but I was fully intent on a prenatal paternity test. They have same-day paternity tests now… if it’s not yours, problem solved. If it is, then the choice is yours at that point I guess.

As for the driving-out-of-state thing… yeah, I suppose I was thinking about “you both want to end the pregnancy, so you’re going to both do what you need to to do that.” I had a chick abort, but that was her choice (well, urged on by her brother, actually)… I don’t really have an opinion if it’s early enough on, but I’m certainly not going to pay for or accompany her to go get my kid ripped out of her. She did that on her own.

I’ve had buddies though who were the ones who really wanted the abortion, and had to shepherd their girls to the clinic to make sure they got it… my guess is you’re in that position. In which case, yeah, driving hours out of state makes that much harder, I agree.

- moving from red to blue state in case of an "accident" is silly, relocation is not as simple as it seems, again not really practical.

Yeah I mean, you’ve got to pull the kids out of school, find the new school to put them into… wait a minute this is a thread on abortion :D

Seriously, maybe I am biased, but what is the problem with relocation? I have relocated so many times personally. Almost every prolific seducer I know has.

Not saying changing abortion laws is reason enough for you… but if it’s a really big deal, and you view it as a harbinger of greater changes to come, which you will also not like, I’m not sure why you wouldn’t just relocate somewhere where you can have what you want, rather than stay stuck somewhere that everything seems to be eroding around you.

Unless it really is not that big a deal — not big enough to prompt a move, anyway.

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah I agree we’re mostly in agreement.

I do think you’re a bit more reckless (or trusting perhaps) than some guys are ;)
no really the opposite, but accidents happened, even if you are careful...Also I am a bit older and been gaming and getting laid none stop, no breaks other than couple of months corona and a year(mono), i finally slow down this year... I am 47.... So just based on numbers which is really high more risk, a dude the drives for living (trucker/ubber) will have higher insurance cost than a dude that uses the car on the weekend to go to the grocery story.

>