Long-Term  Romantic Getaway

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One of the best things to do for your girlfriend if you haven't seen her in awhile a least a week or two is plan a romantic getaway for you two. I'm not talking about going on a cruise, fancy dinner, movies, or anything "regular" couples do. I'm talking about you locking yourselves in your room for a weekend and making straight love. If your in a relationship you and your girl should be having sex each time she visits. Once you've defined yourself as the sexual man of her dreams she'll be so incredibly wet for you.

As a result she'll absolutely jump at the chance for an opportunity to be in bed with you. Now don't be boring, engage in some shower sex, throw some flowers (rose pedals) on the bed, light some candles, set the mood and enjoy yourselves.

Enjoy,

Just Dave

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Just Dave

Liked this post, I feel as though too many guys get caught up on spending mini fortunes on women instead of realizing that time is the biggest gift then can give

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Whizzy said:
Hey Just Dave

Liked this post, I feel as though too many guys get caught up on spending mini fortunes on women instead of realizing that time is the biggest gift then can give

Very true, when a girl is into you she'll be happy to just be around you.

Oskar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Get away by staying in. Love it :)

>