rr2021 VS Teevster (and others:) "Scientism", Basic Epistemology & Academic Credentials

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am not a computer scientist no, but I do have 2x master's degree (one MSc and one MA) that allows me to study AI from the perspective of my respective fields. AI research is multi and interdisciplinary.

Currently a doctoral research fellow.

Seduction coach is my side-gig.

Any problems?

hahahahha.

at what school did you get your education?

im curious where they taught you about this "theory of ai"

must be a fine institution.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hahahahha.

at what school did you get your education?

im curious where they taught you about this "theory of ai"

must be a fine institution.

I studied at a LERU university (as well as other universities of good ranking) . I am not going to send you my degree transcripts if that's what you want lol.

How about your credentials? Many here know me personally and can attest to my scientific background. Can't say the same about you.

-Teevster

Last edited:

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
I studied at a LERU university. I am not going to send you my degree transcripts if that's what you want lol.

How about your credentials? Many here know me personally and can attest to my scientific background. Can't say the same about you.

-Teevster

just like many here can personally attest to your "talking style of seduction" in loud nightclubs where its hard to hear anything.

just like everyone on sedfast could attest to your accusations that ijjjj was a kj even though he had been a pillar of the community since the 90s

i will repeat what i have said from the start.

ai/machine learning/automation, will have an impact on the world that will be 100x greater then the internet and anyone who disagrees is hilariously misinformed.

the funny thing about your claims of scientific background is that ijjjj who you got banned was clearly educated in science.

and you expect me to believe someone who calls ai a theory and is clueless about exponential growth has a scientific background.

i would bet my life savings you could not pass a high school level physics test.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just like many here can personally attest to your "talking style of seduction" in loud nightclubs where its hard to hear anything.

just like everyone on sedfast could attest to your accusations that ijjjj was a kj even though he had been a pillar of the community since the 90s

Derailing. Start a new thread.

ai/machine learning/automation, will have an impact on the world that will be 100x greater then the internet and anyone who disagrees is hilariously misinformed.

I never argued that AI will not have a major impact on the world. I argued there is no consensus on how much, what type of impact, and on exactly which field of human activity the impact will be seen.

and you expect me to believe someone who calls ai a theory and is clueless about exponential growth has a scientific background.

It was a typo, I even notified you and edited my sentence but since you missed it ... I wrote:

"My bad, I mistyped. I meant the theory that AI-development will keep growing exponentially is being challenged."

Not sure if you are arguing in good faith at this point.

-Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hahahahha.

had a quick google search.

now everything makes sense.

amazing.

What's wrong with LERU universities?

They are all top 100 and many of them top 20? Some even top 5?

Anyone making fun of Oxford (fyi leading university on AI), Cambridge, Imperial College (also a leading uni on AI thanks to their cross-disciplinary center that they share with Kings College), LMU (Ludwig Maximillian Munich - also good at AI research due to its cooperation with TUM - Technical University of Munich), Sorbonne (which seats the famous AI-center called SCAI), Heidelberg Universitat, University of Edinburgh (which seats the center of technomoral futures) etc.... should not be taken seriously.

-Teevster

Last edited:

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Derailing. Start a new thread.
lol.

its not derailing because its you.

literally every time i see you post here or i see a new article on girlschase.

everytime you pop up, first thing that pops in my mind is "this is the guy who was so clueless as to think ijjj was a KJ"

its fundamentally built into my perception of you.

no way i could ever take you seriously after that.
I argued there is no consensus on how much, what type of impact, and on exactly which field of human activity the impact will be seen.
again. you are the guy in 1995 claiming "it remains to be seen which aspect of human life the internet will impact"

you are that guy but 100X worst
Not sure if you are arguing in good faith at this point.
lol.

you think i consider this thread a debate.

hahahhaha.

this is entertainment for me.

there is no debate.

ai will have an impact on the world that is 100X greater then the internet.

if you disagree you are clueless.

debate?

lol what?

that is like telling me to debate a flat earther.

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
They are all top 100 and many of them top 20? Some even top 5?
hahaha what?

are you getting this data from the same place where you learned about exponential growth?

and how can someone with any scientific education put top 100 and top 5 in the same category?

that can be an order of magnitude difference.

i guess they don't teach you about statistics at this place where you learned about exponential growth?

lol.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i would bet my life savings several of the people who have posted in this thread never even passed a high school level science class

Did you?

Because you fail reading comprehension in every single one of your posts.

You know, the more you post, the more I believe you’re 6’5” tall with a male model male face… you have to have something going for you… given that you are particularly stupid.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@rr2021 this is a warning to keep your posts constructive and free from personal attacks.

It looks like you have an endless source of laughing gifs to produce when you disagree with someone, but it doesn't actually contribute anything and just clutters up the forum. Too much laughing is not a sign of someone with peace of mind and a secure sense of self, which comes across too in the superficial insults and melodramatic criticisms scattered through your posts.

While we all love a bit of theater too much drama grows a bit stale after a while, so I suggest you focus on developing well-reasoned and elaborated arguments instead, which not only create good conversations but also make it possible for people reading these threads in the future to find something to chew on without having to wade through pages of nonsense.

Debating things is fine but personal attacks are not allowed and will end up getting you banned. If you value this community and still want to be part of it, I suggest you find a way to add something to it rather than filling up the threads with gifs and drama.

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Anyone making fun of Oxford
lol.

now you went to oxford?

nice.

on what planet was this?

was it at oxford where you learned that there is no consensus when it comes to the laws of physics?

or maybe that is where you learned about "ai theory"

awesome.

was this the same planet where you have a 1 in 5 close rate with a talking style in loud nightclubs?

or its the planet where the hottest girls are not in mainstream/high end nightclubs but instead in gay clubs?
should not be taken seriously.
hahahahha

and we should take someone seriously who claims there is no scientific consensus on gravity?

hahahaha

omg

let me break it down.

ray dalio,elon musk, google, ray kurswell,meta,satya nadela, and more all share my position on the subject

all these people and their multi trillions in resources share my position

but im supposed to seriously consider some dude who would not pass a a high school physics class

hahahhahaha

there is nothing to discuss.

you are hilariously and unimaginably wrong.

but hey it does not matter since you live on a different planet.

good luck out there.

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Times Higher Education
giphy.gif

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Technical University of Munich
hahahahha.

you think this a top ai research institution?

are you this unaware?

you think technical university of munich is where the leading ai experts operate?

are you drunk?

have you heard of sillicon valley?

ever heard of MIT?

hahahahhahha

this dude really just mentioned technical university of munich as a top ai research institution

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
.... Education (using AI to write papers)
I actually got approached on campus a few weeks ago by a TV crew who wanted to know if I knew anything about GPT. Unfortunately, I had somewhere to be urgently.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
now you went to oxford?

No. But I went to one of the Unis Listed - in fact a very similar Uni to Oxford.

or maybe that is where you learned about "ai theory"

Most schools on AI are interdisciplinary centers (usually a collab university and a technical university). You should know this dear AI expert.

I started getting into AI after graduating (after my Msc and MA).

was this the same planet where you have a 1 in 5 close rate with a talking style in loud nightclubs?

Question this all you want. As I said, 1/5 was my avg ratio during high momentum. Do not take things out of context.

or its the planet where the hottest girls are not in mainstream/high end nightclubs but instead in gay clubs?

I never said that. In fact I mostly only go to selective venues, including David Lynch's private club. I also wrote plenty of articles on that exact subject (including how to get into those). True high end venues have the highest concentration of hot girls and the best male-to-female ratio.

I did however say that gay clubs is also a bastion of hot girls and that you can find some of the hottest girls there, since many hot girls, that work in industries where gay guys work (flight attendants, make up artists, models, fashion designers etc). Many gay guys have hot female friends. You gonna deny that?

The advantage of gay clubs is the lack of male heterosexual competition as well as the overly friendly vibe. It is EASIER to bang a hot girl from a gay club than a high end venue (also easier to get INTO a gay club).

hahahahha

and we should take someone seriously who claims there is no scientific consensus on gravity?

hahahaha

omg

let me break it down.

ray dalio,elon musk, google, ray kurswell,meta,satya nadela, and more all share my position on the subject

Its Ray Kurzweil BTW. And he is a futurist who truly believes in the thesis of singularity (loved his book BTW! very interesting!). So does Musk and the other you list. So yes, there is a consensus between thinkers that agree. Wow... shocking.

Not saying I agree or disagree with them. But there are equally many that disagrees with them.

all these people and their multi trillions in resources share my position

A "resource" cannot share your position.

If I were to give you a literature review or a credible publication on the matter, will you take back your claim? I doubt it since it is clear you are not here to debate in good faith.

I must also add, your way of arguing is very scientific and academic.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hahahahha.

you think this a top ai research institution?

are you this unaware?

you think technical university of munich is where the leading ai experts operate?

are you drunk?

have you heard of sillicon valley?

ever heard of MIT?

hahahahhahha

this dude really just mentioned technical university of munich as a top ai research institution

MIT, ETH, Imperial College, Delft and TMU are the top technical universities in the west (I am very unfamiliar with Asian unis to be honest, but probably some great ones there too). Also some more general unis that I listed also make up the top tier on research faculties on AI.

Just because one is rank 1, doesn't mean rank 2, 3, or even 20 sucks. In the academic world, the best 50 or even the best 100 are considered top tier.

I also do not work for or with TMU. I still see it as a great world leading technical uni!

Here is the QS list of top technical unis (most focus on AI) in Europe
And here is the QS list of top technical unis in the world.

-Teevster

Last edited:
>