Running game in racist and close minded areas, does make a difference?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
As I have said in my previous threads, I am an Asian male that was raised in Louisiana where people were pretty racist and backwards. One time in high school I was talking to a White girl at a restaurant (she was from New York) and some guys (rednecks) said "now boy, shouldn't you be sticking with your own kind?". I am dead serious, they said that. I also didn't see many interracial relationships involving White women with other races of men.

What I have noticed over time is that women will react according to their environment. A White girl who is into say Asian guys might not date Asian guys if she is in a place like Georgia or Alabama because the society in those places does not typically condone interracial relationships. Plus the diversity there isn't so great either so if you aren't into White girls or Black girls you are fucked.

I am asking this because this summer I might have to spend 2 months with my family in Louisiana and the city we are in doesn't have the best race relations. The thing is I am also much more improved and better at my game than I was back when I lived there for high school. Is there any advice you would give to a guy in my situation?

>