FR  Saturday Night 2-Set Pull

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I visited a club I hadn’t been to before. Everyone was expected to sit down. I was assigned a seat but lost it when other people sat there. I didn’t care and roamed around. I chatted with random people here and there. In line for a drink I saw two girls ahead of me, both kinda average but not too different from other girls there. Most people were in mixed groups and I was trying to spot groups of girls. There really weren’t any, or it was hard to tell since people were forced to sit by each other in some cases. As I roamed I talked to strangers “I lost my seat” and “this drink I’m having is sooo bad lol” were some conversation started. Lots of people were open to convos about corona. An easy topic imo. I spotted two Asian babes that were steated at a full table, no space for me! I couldn’t think of a way to start that conversation; then they left! Bummer

later on I saw that 2-set from the line leaning against an empty table. Seeing that there were few other options, I approached and opened with “hey, is it cool if I sit here? I’m just gonna take this whole table if that’s cool.” They laugh and said it’s cool. Then they started telling me a story about some guys bothering them. I told them about how I had a seat but lost it, then told them I recognized them from the line since one had some crazy tattoos.

Then several guys showed up, sat beside all 3 of us. “This is our table,” one of them said. “Oops,” I said. “I hope it’s cool if we hang here for a bit.” I slid closer to my target. Now the whole table was packed - 5 guys and two girls lol!!!

I continued the conversation with my target, introducing myself. Target appeared interested but also very very talkative. She knew a lot about astrology and started cold reading me. The guys tried grabbing her attention through being loud but nothing sticked for them. They turned their attention towards the other girl. Target and I talked for about an hour over non sexual topics, like career, personal goals, personality types, etc; and on occasion I’d talk to the guys since they seemed harmless and I just felt like talking. I also told Target where I lived, and being that it was in the same direction as her places, she hinted that I can walk home with them - “you can walk home with us if you want.” “Maybe” I said. I took the hint and then began double checking if I was interested in a pull. Some parts of her figure were kinda weird; her face was alright. Her dress was hiding a lot of features.

i asked if she wanted to come with me as I got a drink; she agreed and for a few minutes we were alone and I got to learn her interests and she got to learn mine.

Sitting back down, from here, I wanted to show her a song on my phone, since music and instruments are a big interest of mine. As I did she told me to put in her number, which I did. Then from here we got more kino (touching, hand holding) and discussed things like past dating life and personal qualities. eventually the bar had to close. As this happened one of the guys tried inviting us out somewhere. I hinted that that was way to far, we’re heading home. The girls agreed and we began walking towards my place.

as I was walking with them I started to lose interest. She and her friend were acting obnoxious. I didn’t like her figure more and more.

We sat down outside close to her place. They started searching for food online. I made a post on skilled seducer lol

Then, while sitting and talking, I decided I wasn’t sure about the girl, lost motivation to pull through to their place; I decided I wanted to give myself more time to think about it. Told her I had to go “that way”. We hugged and said goodbye.

The next day I debated in my head what to do. I pinged her to see how she was. She responded, telling me to come out to a nearby place she was at. I was actually driving checking day game spots and just cruising as she sent that. I told her I had some errands. She texted me a compliment on my looks and I haven’t responded since. I don’t think I want to move forward with it. On the one hand, I have a notch count and momentum to grow lol; on the other hand I don’t like her that much

Some Thoughts:
- I’m thinking of a good way to start and continue convo with the Asian babes despite their table being full. Maybe should have just gone direct or asked “hey, do you guys know if this place place is always this way? How would you rate it? Isn’t it cool that...” They were wearing very white dresses so I could’ve used that somehow.
- there were options to pull the girls sooner. I rode it out since walking home with them was an option.
- still debating what to do with the number. My indecisiveness is a problem
- “is it cool if I sit here? I’m just going to take this whole table if that’s alright” or some variant isn’t so bad. Asking if I can sit beside them seems smooth. Heard a guy say it before (in a previous FR). Will use again.
- a lot could’ve gone wrong if the guys had better game.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice that you still hitting the field even during those times!

Some remarks :

then they started telling me a story about some guys bothering them
Then several guys showed up, sat beside all 3 of us. “This is our table,” one of them said.
Have you thought about that those could be the same guys?
Could you have moved the girls not long after that?

Btw, I think that, that girl really liked you.

Why did you isolate only after talking for 1h?

We sat down outside close to her place. They started searching for food online. I made a post on skilled seducer lol
lmao! Do you think you could have invited yourself to your place? You know, sitting in the streets while deciding what to eat isn't cool.
(btw have you ever thought about a threesome?)

- still debating what to do with the number. My indecisiveness is a problem
Don't worry there are more girls than her.

Klimax

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Good job getting out there!

Do you not feel attracted to the girl? There's some where I rather be celibate than do the deed with them lol.

>