Seduction music playlists

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey @Phoenix,

I think this is a pivotal topic and one that should not be overlooked. Women, and humans, are sensory creatures. We mustn't neglect the impact that music can have on us - it can be big.

The music I like to play is spacey, ambient, and wordless. I want my focus to be on HER, and I want her to hear my verbals as the music amplifies the effect. So the music, in my mind, once isolated, and for my game, should be a dreamy magnification of whatever sweet nothings I am whispering into her ear so we can more easily escape into a fantasyland together. And ever since Cold Weather Sunrise in February I've been using a playlist as this type of supplement and can confirm seductive results.

Now as a music artist I fucking hate the iniquitous ingrates at Spotify, but for the ease of whoever may be interested, I just added the beginning portion of my playlist on there until I decided enough was enough with their exploitative company. I may add the rest at a later date once I cool down from the $.003 per stream they've been giving me...

Anyway, here's the link:
Of course musical tastes can be personal and it helps to be playing music you like as well. Hope it's something that resonates with people and possibly even helps get their dicks wet in a soothing realm of harmonious sensory sensation.

>