Seduction - The very old way

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Things get mainstreamed when the leadership changes. So if someday I sell GC and some faceless corporation takes over, then yeah, it'd go mainstream over a period of 5-10 years, there is little doubt about that.

If that happens I am gone from GC. I will grant the new leadership one last good bye article out of respect for the readers who have followed me for so many years, but that's it.

The whole idea of "fast seduction" (i.e., picking up girls) blew up in the 1990s... the pickup community came out of the alt.seduction.fast usenet group, which became fastseduction.com, which is where everybody was posting back in the day. Mystery, Ross Jeffries, @Gunwitch, all the old school guys. @Teevster was there, as was I, as was @Tony D and a lot of guys.

People seem to forget that I was part of the "super fast seduction" club where we pushed the limits of fast-seduction. I was known as the Bathroom Wizard for a reason. It was dancefloor/smoking area (I actually went for quick pulls using verbals) and straight to a nasty club bathroom.

Best,
Teevster

Edit: I would never ever have imagined back in the days that I would in 2022 be in a thread defending "extended seduction" (again I didn't use the word "slow" but "extended" - this is done deliberately). But here I am a guess :)

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seducing a woman over weeks? Okay, now... Girlschase.com is going fully mainstream.
Curiously, at a specific point of my seduction career, my game improved significantly when I I started going slower (I changed my core niche).

It’s a matter of context, I think.
These new girls I wanted to date… who are not used to hooking up and raised in very traditional values… have some expectations of how a seduction unfolds over several months.

I could lay them or at the very least have heavy make out sessions the first date but it usually ended up on them ghosting me.
If I wanted to increase my lay numbers, this is not an efficient niche to do so.
Yet, I love this kind of girls and I needed to calibrate if I wanted to be successful at it.

I don’t know… success for me is getting what you want… maybe I will never get to master PUA running this niche… but it sure makes me happy to lay my ideal kind of women for now :)

Just a Man

Space Monkey
space monkey
2. It is a great strategy for girls who are non-compliant, and with whom you are for what ever reason not able to up compliance with usual tech.
Actually I do have a girl who's a little pet project. I put her into auto-rejection months ago and I'm fascinated to see if I can dig her out of it. I made some progress recently but the job is still nowhere near done. This isn't oneitis; I could walk away and I have had periods of significant pull-back (over 6 weeks / over 5 weeks non-contact, and currently doing over 4 weeks). I have eyes elsewhere in the meantime.

But I know that the issue in this particular case is that I fucked up by failing to move fast when she was DTF and hit on me. Being married, which she knew, I have the advantage that that's a great excuse for having held back initially, and it's making the whole dance between us very interesting. She's been shit-testing the hell out of me; but I recently smashed a major frame of hers to pieces when she had a hissy fit by text and handed me an opportunity, which was soon after followed by a little bit of comfort-geared compliance. I sort of do expect to fail but, on the other hand, I know she wouldn't keep it going if she had no interest. So I'm going step by step and just trying to just solve the next problem in front of me.

I do actually like the article, btw.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, as the writer of that exact article I need to ask you exactly what makes that mainstream? This strategy was covered back in the 2000's by Pureevil, who personally experimented with this strategy (the seduction community dogma was and still is "seal the deal when the iron is hot, and preferably as fast as possible" - if you read the article, it is even mentioned that this is an easier and more proven strategy). PE experimented with this strategy for 3 reasons:
1. Some (a very small percentage) of women require this type of strategy.
2. It is a great strategy for girls who are non-compliant, and with whom you are for what ever reason not able to up compliance with usual tech.
3. But PE's main reason was that he personally ENJOYED using this technique. He loved building up tension over time and both "teasing" himself and the girl in order to generate insane amounts of sexual tension, so that at some point it becomes an uncontrollable burst of sexual tension and she fucks you like no tomorrow. I can understand why he found this appealing.

But please, enlighten me about what is so mainstream with having multiple "fractionated" micro-dates with girls with the intent of conveying high value, as well as leaving her wanting more and using "anti-logistics" to arouse her? I am ok if that is not a strategy you would like to use, or one you may not prefer (I personally don't prefer it myself - but I like to have it in my toolbox). That is fine, but calling it mainstream without giving any justification makes your comment empty. You probably haven't even read the article. If you have, please let me know and convey to us what is mainstream about this strategy.

@Skills - I tag you in here since you are close to PE and quite familiar with his extended seduction method.

-Teevster
people are nitpicking and or not understanding, I don't blame them, i did the same when it came out...

pureevil enjoyed this type of dragging and having the girl dripping wet and drooling more exiting for him.... ( a lot of guys including i went through this stage, love the seduction part more than sex it self, why the nickname thrill of the hunt)...

- he was looking to avoid asd, he was being risk adverse...

- there are situations were either logistic, circumstances etc... does not allow for the lay to take place and you want to see the girl again, this increases odds of seeing her again, if lay not there for whatever reason..

- and it was advance, and teevester link to the site original repost of pureevil were is clearly in the advance section of the forum...

- it involves the indirect sex talk and sexual frames, is not a regular traditional date...

You guys either did not understand, or nitpicking or just being contrarian, I found teevester broke it down super simple....

Finally the pureevil did not even go the 3 dates, he mostly bang most of them in the second encounter...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
May or may not have worked a long long time ago. But today, while this seducer schemes and plots and takes months to eventually bed her, she’s been fucked 3 times and locked in by any decent guy on here and suddenly “forgot” to answer his texts..
First of all, thanks alot @Witcher for making this post, it was a really good idea and provoked some good thoughts. There is a certain lost beauty in courting and seducing a girl over a longer period than a two hour from street to bed pick-up. Ultimately I came to the same conclusion as @topcat.

Girls nowadays are so distracted by all the noise around them, all the social media, the snaps, the DMs, the matches and what have you. Nowadays you have to be quick! You have to fuck her quickly, because without fucking her it is going to be almost impossible to compete for her attention and focus enough for you to make her fall in love with you.

@Teevster Thank you for sharing about extended seductions. Good post and I will read about Pure Evil's original post. This is something I want to add to my toolbox as well.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys i forgot to add, looking at some of my convos with pe.... When he was doing this type of extended seduction, he was at a point in his life were he had so many girls that he could not even fuck them all even if he wanted to (for context)..... So he kind of discovered it accidentally and then broke it down, he was able to use it in his social circle, then he applied it to casual dating... The lifestyle at the time he discovered this made a necessity not a choice.

>