LR  Seeking Slutty Nymphomaniac

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After one adventure in South Korea with Seeking Arrangement, I came back to NYC in early December and again found myself just far too busy with work to focus on cold approach – four work trips planned to four different cities through the month, one girl visiting for ten days and staying with me around Xmas and New Years, and far too many day to day responsibilities. Cold approach would be complicated around this time, because I simply don’t have enough flexibility in my schedule. Luckily I now also have a small rotation of girls I’m seeing, but that also means I have to maintain them!

Long story short, with another few weeks of a SA subscription left, I thought I’d give it a whirl again – this time in NYC. SA is a joke as far as matching with women goes – it requires zero skill and they’re always constantly seeking out men, and obviously interested in money. However, I saw one cute Chinese girl that looked at my profile but didn’t message me – and figured I’d reach out to her.

Right off the bat the messaging with her was unusual, and I knew that she was different – on my opening message she simply gave me her number and told me to text her.

So I did – at the time I was actually in Texas, but my flight back to NYC was the same evening arriving late:
ME: Hey, it's Os from SA :)
HER: Hi :) I’m Veronica
HER: Do you want to meet sometimes tonight? Maybe 9 or 10?
ME: Hey Veronica - I'm flying back into NYC tonight around midnight (been out of town for work this weekend)...
ME: I'd be up for a drink around 12:30a, or on Tuesday evening. How does either sound to you? :)
HER: I might still be in manhattan by 12:30. If not then I’m free after 8pm tomorrow
ME: Sounds good - I'll check in with you when I land :)
HER: Ok. Have a safe flight :)
ME: Thanks!
<out of the blue she messaged back several hours later>
HER: I actually had a few drinks already tonight. Do you want to try anything else
ME: Hmm...Do you like green?
ME: Or, what were you thinking? :)
<After this I didn’t hear from her for a few hours, and in that time also learned my flight back was delayed another hour, to an 1am+ arrival. So I decided to just cancel it at this point.>
ME: Tonight is not going to work - my flight is delayed to a 1am arrival.
ME: How about we meet tomorrow evening around 8? :)
HER: Ok
ME: Cool, enjoy your evening :)

When I landed, I suddenly saw these new texts. Maybe they disappeared in cyberspace or something:
HER: I do like weed!
HER: This is what I wore under my clothes today
<She then texted me two very revealing shots of her in sexy lingerie (like a see through dress) and no bra or panties, could see pretty much everything underneath>
ME: Nice, glad you like green too
ME: Hot outfit, stirs my imagination :)
ME: I just landed

Once she sent pictures of herself in lingerie, the whole situation became even more strange in my mind. This is generally not something girls do, but it told me that she’s probably quite a wild hedonistic girl – only that type of girl would send something like this. Of course it’s more common for girls on SA to do this and try to entice men to give them money; I wasn’t having any of it.

Though I would have loved to meet her that same night, my flight back from Texas to NYC ended up heavily delayed, with an 1-1:30am arrival time in the end. It would be far too late to meet any girl (more for me than for her, I have weekly 7am meetings on Tuesdays).

As it was like 2am when I last texted, she messaged me in the morning on Tuesday:
HER: Good morning :) I’m at work now. I’m excited to meet you tonight. Let me know where you want to meet
ME: Morning :) How about drinks at XYZ on ##st/##av at 8pm?
HER: Sounds good :) see you then~
ME: See you soon :)

On Tuesday around 7:30pm I sent my anti-flake:
ME: Hey Veronica - when you get there I'll meet you by the door :)
HER: Hey just left work. I’ll be there in an hr or so
ME: Ah ok, let me know when you're 15 min away

She was late… whatever, I just stayed home and worked more with the bar just 5 minutes away.

I went over to the place at 9:40pm, and around 9:50pm, we finally got together later than planned. It didn’t matter. She texted me that she was lost and couldn’t find the place, I went outside to go find her – she was dressed in all black with a long dress revealing very toned legs and high black boots. She was light skinned and contrasted heavily with her clothes. She looked like she’d be a total freak in bed.

Drinks for Two

At the bar I had first set us up at the bar, but impromptu once she arrived decided to move to a sofa which was more intimate. We sat next to each other side by side, and immediately I engaged in incidental contact with her to my right, my leg touching hers.

We talked a lot over the three drinks we had – I had two, and she had one.

My frame on this one, in vibe and body language, was “I didn’t care.” Frankly I’m in a work intensive mode right now, and that’s my focus for now – if for some reason she didn’t find me attractive or didn’t want to go home with me, I was actually completely okay with that! In fact, if she even brought up wanting money and it wasn’t something I wanted, I would have left instantly and gone back to working.

Abundance is a good feeling.

Luckily I didn’t have to worry about this – early on I found her physically close to me, even though my whole body was facing away from her and I was only turning my head towards her to ask her some questions once in a while. Over time she increased her body contact with me, the conversation was 60% her talking, 20% me asking her questions, and 20% me talking about myself – and about 15 minutes in I put my arm around her and pulled her close (while still maintaining some disinterest).

We hardly talked about work. After learning that she’s from NYC, she started opening up to me without any prompting that she’s starting to explore BDSM (we were talking about work and somehow the topic turned into this, lol)…. When I probed a little more she revealed she’s essentially a 25 year old late bloomer – she didn’t date in high school or college, lost her virginity at 22, and then got into a 2 year relationship with a guy who in the end constantly cheated on her (and she found out) while forbidding her from seeing anyone else. After roughly 6 dramatic months, she left him on the day of his birthday and a big trip that she had planned for them – to which apparently he was busy texting other girls and she suddenly just decided to leave the whole situation.

I was totally open and non-judgmental in my attitude, and encouraged her to reveal more. She complied happily by telling me how since the break-up 6 months ago she’s been exploring her sex life and sexuality, seeing a multitude of new guys over the last 3-4 months and really testing her boundaries. BDSM of course is included.

So I started to talk about my experiences in kink camps and BDSM conferences/parties and how cool they were, and all the different kinds of experiences people can have. I also shared stories about threesomes I’ve had with married couples, particularly one time I DPed a girl with her husband, who had anal sex with her for the first time.

She then revealed that just two weekends ago she had a threesome for the first time – where two guys double penetrated her for four hours. I was again pretty open about this and told her that’s awesome. She said she likes sharing tales with other guys, and one of the problems is when guys feel insecure after that. Apparently her ex also got way too possessive in the end, so she left him.

In the end she revealed she’s super submissive, and just likes to be commanded, verbally degraded, and told what to do, totally dominated. It also sounded like she’d try anything once just to see what it’s like – but even more importantly, she loves variety most of all.

I also learned as she was talking about this that she really likes brown and Indian men herself – it turned out that her ex was Pakistani, and the two men she had the threesome with were Pakistani and Indian. In the end that explained a lot for how this transpired – not only was she already highly attracted to me and I was already her type, but now I had also sufficiently aroused her and piqued her curiosity with sex.

Inviting Her Home

After I finished two drinks and she had one, I asked her if she wanted to come smoke with me. She accepted quickly – by this time I’d had my arm around her for virtually the whole time, and she was now extremely physically close and comfortable.

We grabbed the check, I paid the tab, she thanked me, and got our jackets on to walk home.

*Note: normally in SA meets, since a girl is on their looking for money, she won’t come home without some kind of discussion about her reimbursement – and sometimes they ask for it on the spot. However, I’ve also met many girls on SA who are looking for something different – and this is the third time it’s happened so far where there’s no negotiation of any sort, aside from me buying drinks and maybe an appetizer. To me that’s a big win, and hence this is an LR rather than an arrangement.

We walked home in 5 minutes, her walking super close. No resistance walking up or anything.

Nymphomania:

Man, the sex that night was really good…

I kissed her in the elevator before getting into my place. It was passionate and she was ready.

When we got inside I poured us some wine and got some weed ready, we smoked for a bit and after about ten minutes she asked if she could see my toys. In response I started making out with her, and then she just started taking off her clothes by herself and straddled over me, making out for a while. I laid back and enjoyed it.

Then she looked in my eyes and said “should I suck your dick.” I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. She pulled my pants down and got on the floor while I was on the couch, and took out my rock hard cock, right into her mouth. It was so good, I just started commanding her what to do with my cock. At some point she started saying “yes daddy,” and it got even better.

Fifteen minutes later I just got up, picked her up, and threw her on the bed, and mounted in her. It was so good, she was so wet and got deep into it immediately.

After 15 minutes of hard sex, she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and asked “do you wanna put it in my butt?” Fuck yes bitch – I stuck my cock out and immediately started to maneuver it into her ass. It stretched out just fine after about five minutes, and maybe ten minutes later I was having my way with my cock in her ass, going hard in missionary and then doggystyle. And it was HARD! This girl was loving the hell out of it too, still begging to be dominated, choked, restrained, and thrown around. I had my way with her.

In the end we did several rounds that night, bouncing between pussy and anal sex once in a while. I barely slept.

Aftermath and Notes:

We both woke up late – and in the end I called her a Lyft to get to work on time for her. Before leaving in the morning she said “that was great,” in a pretty nonchalant tone. I agreed, then suggested we should meet again. She agreed – and on the spot we decided upon getting together the next day.

She obliged and I saw her again two days later. Another wild night.

We’re planning to hang out this week as well… I’ve talked about bringing her to play parties and stuff – where we can bring in guys or girls for threesomes, or experiment with more.

We’ll see what happens :)

Another note on SA: This is pretty unconventional for it to go down this way – where girls come home enthusiastic and don’t talk about money if they’re on that platform. I’m glad that I have the skills to make it happen once in a while! Generally it’s also when the girl’s both attracted AND either very sexually free or sexually curious from lack of experience.

Last edited:

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
*Note: normally in SA meets, since a girl is on their looking for money, she won’t come home without some kind of discussion about her reimbursement – and sometimes they ask for it on the spot. However, I’ve also met many girls on SA who are looking for something different – and this is the third time it’s happened so far where there’s no negotiation of any sort, aside from me buying drinks and maybe an appetizer. To me that’s a big win, and hence this is an LR rather than an arrangement.

I just joined SA and had a bunch of girls msg me. gold diggers repel me, but i dont mind paying for dinner and some drinks.
So to avoid giving them money and paying for gucci bags, i should frame that i enjoy independant women, but think the man should bring food to the table?

>