Self Aware Minorities, Do Join in the forums

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

I'm Zac. I'm an Asian. And I need your help :)

If you have been here for awhile, you would have seen my post from time to time. That I am worried about the political climate of the world.

I like to ask that if you are Asian, Russian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Polish, maybe even Saudi, and the middle east.

Do Join me here and discuss the nuances. I'm not asking you to be political because this is not what we do here. However, I'm asking you to join me here.

Why join Zac here?

- to dismantle the manipulation of the essence of message missing, when transfer between languages

And how to apply in dating girls.

- to dismantle parallel universes. Example: Asian females and their facade because their parents are conservatives and their male society can't handle cognitive dissonance.

And how to apply in dating girls.

- to help elaborate what America is emulating. A half China and half Singapore ecosystem while preserving American values or pretense of American values

- to help Westerners over in Girlschase, understand the 0.5

- to help Westerners learn 'Double speak' and how Asians use this. (Somewhat Stockholm Syndrome, Somewhat Plausible Deniability)

And how to apply this in dating girls.

And there is a lot lot more.

It is important to note that this is not my platform. But I firmly believe our knowledge or our painful experiences can be something to help build and in this place, it's a place where we help build win win situationships with women

and help people understand the accelerated wacky crazy world that we are in right now.

One guy can't build things alone. It takes a community. A sincere genuine community and we have this here.

z@c+

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- to help Westerners learn 'Double speak' and how Asians use this. (Somewhat Stockholm Syndrome, Somewhat Plausible Deniability)
What is that exactly? Can you explain?

I remember a Korean girl who was contradicting herself and being incongruent left and right. It didn’t seem super sus, just discomfort being vulnerable or whatever?

>