Separating Girls By Categories. I was puzzled by the response

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People.

I was puzzled when my post on 'What Happens In A Club' got labeled "Useless" by forum members. While i have not elaborated more, with more sentences in that post, and explained what my blueprint is, beforehand. i thought i share a light on what i have observed from that post, and how you can use this to get girls.

And that is separating girls by categories.

This is very important. Recently, I have noted from past clients of mine who suffered the same thing. The pickup community business suffered the same thing. Girlschase members suffered the same thing. That is, We do not separate by categories. A very explicit example of all of us not separating girls by categories, was a Girlschase member asking Girlschase forum members, on how to convince a virgin turned girlfriend, to do anal, in fucking 3 weeks into the relationship.

She's not gonna do anal. Unless you are Tony Robbins or Chase, and know how to influence people inside out. lolx.

You see

- If i share my blueprint idea to Girlschase members, it's not going to work. Because i am going deep. and i haven't sell the story or anything, to you guys.
- My clients tries to sell real estate to people who do not have money.
- The pickup community is niche-ing too small into dating. Real Social Dynamics was forced to go into self help. Every business, unfortunately has to.

Because there's only so many 'now buyers'. Most Girlschase members just wants to FUCK NOW. NOW. NOW.
In order for you to do that, find girls that are 'now buyers'. Those that wants to fuck now. Separate girls by categories. Because not all girls wants to fuck now.
Most girls wants to fuck later. Later can be tomorrow, in 5 hours, or next week. Some girls wants to fuck now. Don't mix them together.

Sidenote: Girlschase did the right thing in their Facebook ads. Keep it general but has a 'filter' to at least bring better prospects coming into the business.

Bless. i hope this helps.
z@c+

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello People.

I was puzzled when my post on 'What Happens In A Club' got labeled "Useless" by forum members. While i have not elaborated more, with more sentences in that post, and explained what my blueprint is, beforehand. i thought i share a light on what i have observed from that post, and how you can use this to get girls.

And that is separating girls by categories.

This is very important. Recently, I have noted from past clients of mine who suffered the same thing. The pickup community business suffered the same thing. Girlschase members suffered the same thing. That is, We do not separate by categories. A very explicit example of all of us not separating girls by categories, was a Girlschase member asking Girlschase forum members, on how to convince a virgin turned girlfriend, to do anal, in fucking 3 weeks into the relationship.

She's not gonna do anal. Unless you are Tony Robbins or Chase, and know how to influence people inside out. lolx.

You see

- If i share my blueprint idea to Girlschase members, it's not going to work. Because i am going deep. and i haven't sell the story or anything, to you guys.
- My clients tries to sell real estate to people who do not have money.
- The pickup community is niche-ing too small into dating. Real Social Dynamics was forced to go into self help. Every business, unfortunately has to.

Because there's only so many 'now buyers'. Most Girlschase members just wants to FUCK NOW. NOW. NOW.
In order for you to do that, find girls that are 'now buyers'. Those that wants to fuck now. Separate girls by categories. Because not all girls wants to fuck now.
Most girls wants to fuck later. Later can be tomorrow, in 5 hours, or next week. Some girls wants to fuck now. Don't mix them together.

Sidenote: Girlschase did the right thing in their Facebook ads. Keep it general but has a 'filter' to at least bring better prospects coming into the business.

Bless. i hope this helps.
z@c+
Girlschase is advertising on facebook? Oh god that's gonna turnout well. The youtube channel gets made fun of or misinterpreted by chumps with bigger channels wanting to add content by "reacting" to hector's gc videos. Nevermind these bozos probably fucked like 2 girls in their entire life.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The youtube channel gets made fun of or misinterpreted by chumps with bigger channels wanting to add content by "reacting" to hector's gc videos.

It's quite something else to see the comments on YouTube. Also, I'm sure that Hector has that face of "I just fuck your girlfriend". HAHA :)

Sure it doesn't sit well with a lot of people. They are angry. :)

z@c+

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In marketing we have this theory that:

• 3% of people are looking for exactly what you sell
• 17% of people are looking for something but they don’t know what
• 20% of people know they have a problem but are currently not looking for solutions
• 60% of people don’t even know they have a problem

Now, these exacts numbers surely came out of someone’s ass. I don’t think there’s any hard science on them but the principle is clear:
“If you only focus on the 3% that are ready to buy, you miss on potential 97% of sales.”

Now, you can make a fortune out of the 3% if the market is big enough and in seduction some guys focus on one night stands or DTF girls. That can be done.

But the point is not every girl is ready to move forward and it is wrong to expect the same compliance from all the girls you interact with.

@ZacAdam, I think your observation is correct.
There are categories of girls.
And I would start categorizing them on how ready are they for whatever you are offering (one night stand / FWB / relationship, etc).

>