Long-Term  Set the mood...

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A quiet song

As I listen to the The Weeknd's "Echoes of Silence" on this wonderful cold Cleveland, Ohio night, I think back to how much music has really helped me invoked different emotions in my girlfriend. As a musician who understands how words combined with song and rhythm help make those moments where you want to do something sweet or exciting so much easier.

One of the first things I did when me and my girlfriend first got together was dedicate a song to her, The Script - "I'm Yours". We had been dating for three weeks and I was working full time and she lived an hour and thirty minutes from me. I told her to listen the song with lights off, headphones, and eyes closed. It's been over four months and she still listens to the song.

Whenever she comes to visit me, I have music from various R&B artists Music Soulchild, Frank Ocean, Lloyd, Ginuwine, etc... whomever. The point is it's a smoother transition having music already playing and lights dim. I also have her favorite food sitting in a place close to my bed. It lets her know that she's in for a night of passion and thrill. Take time to make your girlfriends feel appreciated and loved.

Take care,

Just Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice choices of seductive soundtracks, Dave.

I've used a lot of Thievery Corporation and Sade for setting the mood myself, usually with girls I'm bringing back for the first time, but also with girlfriends when I want to create an unexpectedly passionate evening for whatever reason... anything relaxing, ambient, and melodic can do a great job for getting her in the proper place for a great night.

Chase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Chase,

Thanks for the feedback and for Thievery Corporation.

>