sex journal

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
OK, I am close to giving up, maybe that a good thing, but i am going to stick to my habit of writing a journal enttry once a week, so here i am. I didnt even do AA, but I am goig to make up the missded tim.....wait, just be a man... ask girls out. Im being stupid going up to girls and "HITTING" on them.... hitting =/= getting phone # ,,,, hittinh =/= sec

saying sstupiddhit. im on a mean streak. at the gym I told this sexy girl she was hogging the machine. I dont know if i will ever see her again. and it was unpleasant. you have to make the ask.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
OK, I am going to write an entry every monday. Cmon. let's go. It's been ok.
So I have decided to just go with the painting line. I'm a painter. I go up to girls and say, "Could I make a painting of you?'
It works because it's congruent to me... I am not sure if it is my best move if I just want to get laid.
I mean, to say it works is an overstatement. Maybe I'm being stubborn and lowering my results. But, it seems to work for me. As in, I've gotten lays off tinder, 1 off instagram. I just started doing it aggressively for cold approach. It works in that I get the number or instagram. Haven't gotten a lay yet.
Now, here;s the thing. I have this question about the numbers game.
So i understand the principle of the numbers game. But I think it can hurt you, because then you don't follow through, you're on to the next before you really got rejected.
So I can't say for sure about cold approach because I haven't hit that hard yet. But it should be similar.
The problem is that I am losing girls who are interested and only getting the girls that basically go for it with minimal conversation.
And they don't tend to be the highest quality.
I've had hot girls who are into it, but it may require that level of persistence that is very difficult when you are on to the next so quickly.
Does that make sense?
So like, maybe my instincts are wrong on this.
But for example, I got a hot girl's number from the gym past 2 times I went to the gym.
It was so easy that I feel like I could get a number every time I go. (of course I would want to do it without getting kicked out of the gym)
But, after I have a number I just get the feeling that I need to slow down and think of how to seal the deal. I want to go for 100% batting average.
I feel like throttling back the asking out, because I'll do what I do on instagram, which is let girls get away from me which would only require a bit more attention from me.
That's fine if you get good results but I'm not. I lack follow through.
That's why my thesis for tonight is that I need to step back from the "numbers game" approach and really focus on sealing the deal one girl at a time.
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you fellas.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So i understand the principle of the numbers game. But I think it can hurt you, because then you don't follow through, you're on to the next before you really got rejected.
So I can't say for sure about cold approach because I haven't hit that hard yet. But it should be similar.
In my view, everything is a number's game, it's all probabilities and taking the best risks you can.
I think that the optimal approach for game, most of the time, doesn't look like what most people do.
You gotta have a process, yes, but it should be flexible based on the girls you meet, their investment, where you meet them, who they are (or you think they are, based on appearances, stereotypes).

In practice, I think what this would look like is some (most?) girls you will try your generic shotgun approach, but if you see a better opportunity, you go more direct or something. Or go more indirect. Not even sure, but with some girls you will have to shake things up to make stuff happen, get out of your confort zone. Your usual game is made to maximize winning with most girls, but some girls will be too different for it to work with them, and I guess most of the high quality women, the really beautiful (inside and out) ones, will need a different approach.

The problem, of course, is that they are so rare that most guys are scared to try being creative with them, doing things they usually wouldn't do with girls. And then they don't develop this instinct for improvising. I will make a music/instrument analogy: the best players are the ones that can go with the flow, hear a song playing and play along with it, solo over it without even having to know the song beforehand. But the reason they can do this is they learned so much other music, following along carefully, playing it almost exact, note by note, that now they have a deeper understanding of music. So when they hear any song, they know what should work, and they are not afraid of trying stuff that could work (and could not), because, most of the time, their stuff works, and when it doesn't, it's just a few 2 or 3 notes that sound a bit off or even exotic, in the context, but the whole rest makes up for it.

Another reason they can improvise is that... They just tried improvising. If you're the best "mechanical" player in the world, and can play any song from a huge list you have, but you never tried playing along to something you didn't knew, you wouldn't be able to do it, at all (most likely). So with girls, if you're never trying something new, you always will end up with the same girls you can already get with your process. Yes, having a process is crucial for sucess overall on long term and learning, since you can't pick a pattern and tell if something works unless you do it a lot, but you can tell that something worked with a certain girl you tried once, and maybe that's all you wanted, this one girl. And if you had stayed with your same fixed rigid process, you would never have gotten this one girl. So doing some "random" things every now and then it's important for progressing with your game, I would say. Because if you're not changing your process as well, you're not learning, are you?

This also means some girls you'll spend way more time and energy to get to bed, others way less. Most guys focusing on "number's game" I think eject way too early with girls, because they are not following along, complying with their process, on the speed most of the others they end up bedding do. In your case @mrman I guess you really just need to spend some more effort in closing the deal, figuring out this follow through game you've been lacking. If you persist in the right way, eventually most girls will at least go on a date with you. I remember back when I had zero game and was 19 year old virgin still that I texted this girl for almost 6 fucking months, and eventually she showed up, a really cute shy blonde girl. I fucked up on the date just for not having any experience with girls and being so shy, if I just went for a kiss or something, maybe things would have been super different. But anyway, I got the date, with a random girl that I would say was out of my league, out of most 19 year olds league.

That's why my thesis for tonight is that I need to step back from the "numbers game" approach and really focus on sealing the deal one girl at a time.
Yeah I think you're right man, don't 100% stop approaching, of course, otherwise you lose all momentum, but try focusing most of your energy (that you put into game anyway) in getting better at closing.

Sorry if I got a bit too derailed, but your situation made me think about some meta game stuff lol, I'm changing things up with my follow through game, and it's been showing some results. No lays so far, but I'm feeling I'm going further with girls I would have given up already if I was on my old numbers' game.

Godspeed!

Last edited:

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I easily pick up hot chicks and fuck them really well.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, I've been saying my mantra over and over. "I easily pick up hot chicks and fuck them really"
I have asked out a bunch of chicks. But haven't sealed the deal with any. I'm actually getting scared because I am asking girls if I can paint them, and it works really well. But the thing is, I got this one girl who said yes, and said she would bring a friend for safety (woohoo! threesome time) But I looked at her instagram and it looks like she has a boyfriend, a big guy. So now I have this fear of getting beat up if I'm too good at this. I mean, I know this older guy in his 40's who was a stud when he was younger and then years later some dude randomly knocked his teeth out for messing with his girlfriend. Well, whatever, I'm not going to worry. I'll just have to be tougher. I mean. What if I just be normal. Stay in my lane. Get a girlfriend. Whjatver. anyway, so I really feel like it is super easy to get girls to say yes to this. But like, I'm still a bit socially weird. I don't really have friends which I am sure is hurting me. I also need to reduce stress (my mantra works wonders) and I am quitting weed for 14 days at least. That is huge. So when I go up to girls now, I feel kind of deflated because I didn't fuck the last one that went well yet, so I don't trust my ability to follow through. But I know to get the earlier girls, it will help to get new girls and circle back. Anyway I should try to get together with this girl but I said, are you free tomorrow and she didn't respond.
OH SHIT- YES!!!
This gorgeous ginger chick with a perfect body just messaged me. She is free on Wednesday. OK, yes, fuck yes. This is off instagram (I saw her on tinder first) OK, so my plan is to copy as close as possible what I did the only other time I got pussy off instagram. This girl is way hotter, but I am going by the theory that all women are the same game at this point. So, I said "Wednesday work?" , and she said "Sure". The response is going to be "OK, great!" And what I did last time (it was a week ahead tho that time) was just left it at that. Then she said what do I wear, I said whatever, she said OK, and then I waited until 7:13 ON THE DAY, and said, 8:30 cool? And we talked for a bit but she came. So, basically, I've been fucking up my other ones by being too eager to make the plan, or she says she's on her way but I scare her off with a weir danxious thin. So I'm just doing tyhe caveman thing I'll just sit in my cave and wait till the girl gets here. OK, I don't feel like typing this. Well, I'm going to say OK, great. That's easy enough.
But like, I've fucked up where I give her the address and she's coming and then I say some week shit like lmk ur eta and then she's like wut I thought this guy was cool. Another time a girl said she was parking and I was so jumpy I think I said I can walk you over and she dissappeard. Girls agreeing to the date, once they have your address, don't say anything further, just go silent.
If you;re going to the, on the other hand, you need to be communicative, so they don't think you're not coming

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have hardly been doing anything, because I just smoke so much weed. I'm trying to cut back as much as I can, I plan to go cold turkey for at least 14 days. Every time I quit I can feel all my vibes getting better and suddenly it's not so hard to get girls. But then I get upset for one reason or another and fall back into excessive smoking. That's really the main thing. GC advice is to be sober, and I think that is good advice. However, I do enjoy getting high. I think I will keep smoking every once in a while.
Then I have to deal with my underlying anxiety. I've gotten pretty good. But once I'm with a hot girl I will feel better. Maybe I shouldn't smoke. I kind of have a history of getting girls when I'm sober then fucking it up when I'm high. Sometimes I feel like it gives me the boldness to pursue. And it does, but it kills my libido in a way. So, it should really be your sexual desire and testosterone that gives you the boldness to pursue.
Or, that sort of chill-ness where you're not worrying about your date coming up, because you can't even remember.

So anyway, I haven't been cold approaching, but I will. Tomorrow I will cold approach at least 5 women.

mrman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow, OK, I suck. I'm 30 now and still smoking weed almost evvery day. Very clera I need to quit. I'm trying to taper off but tbh I should probably quit cold turkey.
Anyway I read one of the posts here about a 30-day testosterone challenge and it was really inspirational. I for some reason never thought I had a testosterone problem, I thought it was a depression problem. But thinking back I realize I am quite submissive. I'm going to do a 30 day testosterone challege, which means no weed too.
On that post he said sex with a new woman increases testosterone. So question, I'm kind of over fucking low quality women because it doesn't make me feel better. However, just I continue doing it to keep the testosterone boost? I have a despereate girl calling me today but I am blowing her off because she asked if she could live with me. Never met her, and i already gave her my address. idiot. Is this a potential stalker? Should I ignore her? Or fuck her for the testosterone boost? She's really not hot enough to move the needle. But I'm assuming the scientific theory doesn't account for hotness. Just any girl will do.

So:
No weed.
Go out around hot women
sleep and exercise
keto diet
healthy supplements
no stress
competitive sports
winner effect

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wow, OK, I suck. I'm 30 now and still smoking weed almost evvery day. Very clera I need to quit. I'm trying to taper off but tbh I should probably quit cold turkey.
Anyway I read one of the posts here about a 30-day testosterone challenge and it was really inspirational. I for some reason never thought I had a testosterone problem, I thought it was a depression problem. But thinking back I realize I am quite submissive. I'm going to do a 30 day testosterone challege, which means no weed too.
On that post he said sex with a new woman increases testosterone. So question, I'm kind of over fucking low quality women because it doesn't make me feel better. However, just I continue doing it to keep the testosterone boost? I have a despereate girl calling me today but I am blowing her off because she asked if she could live with me. Never met her, and i already gave her my address. idiot. Is this a potential stalker? Should I ignore her? Or fuck her for the testosterone boost? She's really not hot enough to move the needle. But I'm assuming the scientific theory doesn't account for hotness. Just any girl will do.

So:
No weed.
Go out around hot women
sleep and exercise
keto diet
healthy supplements
no stress
competitive sports
winner effect

Quit the weed. Ignore that girl with the red flags and find some girls you're actually into. Do those healthy habits.

Good plan.

>