"Sex Recession", Online Dating, and augmentation of Day Game

jackal2020

Space Monkey
space monkey
I just skimmed an interesting Atlantic Article called "The Sex Recession". Worth a read, if you're into societal trend commentary.

It puts forth one idea: "The very existence of online dating makes it harder for anyone to make an overture in person without seeming inappropriate."

Interesting -- yet I would whole-heartedly disagree.

Let's parse this carefully: it feels like people should be DM-ing on instagram and Swiping on Tinder, because that's what many are (unsuccessfully) doing. Yet, people are still open to in-person attempts -- just the other day, I was chatting to a girl who said, "It's really nice to be asked out in person. No one does that anymore..."

So, it is not harder to make an overture because it seems inappropriate. Rather, it is harder to make an overture because no one else is doing it anymore, and it is hard to drift from the pack.

An in-person attempt feels "old-fashioned." Well, the entire premise of the article is that people had more sex (and better relationships) back in the day!

So much the better for all of us on this forum -- we know what's what.

All this reminds me of the first time I saw the Instagram interface (which was only in June -- I don't have social media). It had the little "DM" paper airplane icon prominently displayed. I knew then and there that the vast majority of men would opt for that easy DM option over the direct, daytime approach.

But I admit -- I do worry about the way the world is going. That article has some scary stats on Japan, which it argues may be a "cautionary tale." While daygame feels like some lost, secret lost art, I do hope that more men (and women) make that leap and learn to go after what they want. I like to think that everyone -- men, women, and society, will be better off that way.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If less people are being asked out in real life and having less sex, all I can really say is that makes it easier for us guys who actually daygame ‍♂️ less competition = even easier to cold approach when shit is back to normal

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
this is mental masturbation man. Who cares what other guys are doing.. Usually they burn with jealousy when you are a rare guy who can open and get a girl hooked. Fuck where society is going, irrelevant. It is about us going for what we want.

Militarybrat

Space Monkey
space monkey
@jackal2020 Thanks for posting that.

It's damn disturbing that young females think that being approached in person is creepy. When in all reality their addiction to electronic devises is very creepy as they let them run their lives. I am old school the only thing that should run your life is you not some inanimate object.

What happens when electronic addiction take over well LIFE HAPPENS and you are not a part of it.

Brat

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
This thread seems to be going down the Red Pill route of complaining in the name of social commentary. Women will always respond to wit, humor and charisma. Its wired into them, they cannot not respond hence the saying "Attraction is not a choice".

But nowadays in the name of daygame some guys are plain downright being socially uncalibrated and plowing and doing weird things that are cringe worthy. If you just search for daygame on Youtube you will find coaches taking students who are not even comfortable having regular conversations with women and making them go direct and then be "persistent" and creep girl after girl out and then explaining to them that it is okay since they are never going to see them again anyway.

This form of street game is obviously going to put girls on notice and make them more weary of talking to a stranger especially in cities where daygame is spreading like a virus with every girl being approached multiple times a day. Apart from that, women are still women and their attraction mechanisms are still the same. So instead of worrying about these things lets put our efforts on getting better and achieving our full potential in life.

jackal2020

Space Monkey
space monkey
@terminator92 I certainly agree that it is best to avoid going down a path of complaining. This post was meant to be celebratory!

On one topic you brought up —is “spamming” really that bad in big cities? I assumed a premise that men are asking women out *less* in person. Especially with COVID. Do you disagree? Is daygame really “spreading like a virus?” I haven’t seen any with my own eyes, and admittedly, I’ve been on the lookout for it in recent months.

Yes, we can agree that creepy guys stalking women is bad for everyone involved. It would be very unfortunate if that’s what modern dating coaches are pedaling.

There’s an article that Chase wrote, “Why cold approach works better than anything else”, that seems quite relevant here — those approaches you mention are creepy and unattractive. A more tuned approach doesn’t seem like it — it seems like Fate. Maybe it even is Fate that a guy works on himself to become attractive enough to meet and intrigue a girl he likes (a different discussion altogether :D though). So yeah, this is all to say that I agree with you —what’s attractive will remains attractive despite whatever else is going on out there.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
On one topic you brought up —is “spamming” really that bad in big cities? I assumed a premise that men are asking women out *less* in person. Especially with COVID. Do you disagree? Is daygame really “spreading like a virus?” I haven’t seen any with my own eyes, and admittedly, I’ve been on the lookout for it in recent months.
Its really bad in London, Kiev, Budapest, Belgrade, Prague and some other cities I have heard about. Especially this form of daygame where you run up and jump in front of the girl to do a "front stop". And then badgering them and not letting them go even if they are trying to walk off.

I have a girl I am seeing who I met 2 months ago. She just told me she got approached by 6 guys on one Saturday when she was out shopping and that they would continue to talk to her though she told them politely that she had to go buy something. Finally she said she had to be mean and felt bad about it as she does not really like being mean.

Funny part is I "daygamed" her as well but she has no idea that I know about Game or anything. She feels we met "organically" lol. All I did differently was I approached her when she was sitting on a bench and did not hit on her right off the bat but instead got into a conversation with her and then vibed with her and spoke for almost 20 mins and then she asked for my Facebook and we met again for drinks and the rest is history.

Just a bit of social calibration can go a long way in setting one apart.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Its really bad in London, Kiev, Budapest, Belgrade, Prague and some other cities I have heard about. Especially this form of daygame where you run up and jump in front of the girl to do a "front stop". And then badgering them and not letting them go even if they are trying to walk off.

I have a girl I am seeing who I met 2 months ago. She just told me she got approached by 6 guys on one Saturday when she was out shopping and that they would continue to talk to her though she told them politely that she had to go buy something. Finally she said she had to be mean and felt bad about it as she does not really like being mean.

Funny part is I "daygamed" her as well but she has no idea that I know about Game or anything. She feels we met "organically" lol. All I did differently was I approached her when she was sitting on a bench and did not hit on her right off the bat but instead got into a conversation with her and then vibed with her and spoke for almost 20 mins and then she asked for my Facebook and we met again for drinks and the rest is history.

Just a bit of social calibration can go a long way in setting one apart.
Being a daygamer, that lone girl sitting on a bench is maybe one set out of a hundred. Mostly it is girls moving. They are out for a reason. Walking their dogs, shopping, going to work etc. So do the front stop, just don't be a sperg, have a good vibe, look good and yes, be persistent. She wouldn't complain if a high value dude approaches her, what annoys her are guys with low SMV who approaches her.

I was listening to a Tom Torero podcast and he was talking about how he was walking in the park and saw 10 dudes meditating haha and one of the teachers ran him up and recognized him and Tom asked what they were doing and the teacher said "a Daygame bootcamp" or something. Tom wouldn't say what company it was, but i'm betting it was the Natural Lifestyles. Right when i got into daygame i was following them too. They have some good stuff, but i believe the natural game stuff has some flaws. There is definitely a skillset to daygame and it's not just a number's game. I believe the London Daygame model is the best for stopping moving sets on the street until you reach advanced levels. Running those few seconds and getting in front of her with strong voice projection and strong energy and giving her the genuine compliment with some teasing cold reading and stacking is powerful to get her to hook. But sure, just doing the front stop on the streets is a one trick pony as Tom puts it.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Being a daygamer, that lone girl sitting on a bench is maybe one set out of a hundred. Mostly it is girls moving. They are out for a reason. Walking their dogs, shopping, going to work etc. So do the front stop, just don't be a sperg, have a good vibe, look good and yes, be persistent. She wouldn't complain if a high value dude approaches her, what annoys her are guys with low SMV who approaches her.
Its good to just get rid of your fear. Gets you facing your fears and showing intent for guys who have never shown intent. In that regard it was great for me as well. But the problem with front stop Daygame with direct compliment is that from the beginning you are always chasing her. And most daygamers (including me when I was doing it) jump right into comfort. There is no attraction phase. You just hope she is attracted to you by your looks, and a bit of your vibe. And the cold read stack is only effective if she already digs your initial look and vibe as you are projecting interest with everything you are doing. The compliment+cold read + stack. As I said we are always chasing her with this type of Game.

Look at this video below where Tusk is coaching a student

He gets blown out every time and this is supposed to be the end of the program, the final session. The feedback Tusk gives him most of the time is it can't be helped move on. And at other times just some basic stuff. There is no technique, no strong attraction material, even when he takes him indoors he does the same damn thing again and again.

With the girl at the end whom he approaches in the shop,(see 45 min 30 secs) her friend is literally standing right there next to her and the guy does not acknowledge her and she wanders off making it awkward for her friend to carry on talking to him. If only he had used a more indirect opener, something that aroused their curiosity, got them both engaged and talking, maybe even laughing and then after that expressed his interest he would have had a better chance. But he does not know that because all the coach does is push him into set, he does not give him any lines/material he can hold on to for dear life which will open girls and at least get them curious and talking to him so his nerves may calm down and he can actually get into a conversation.

Imagine if he had picked up some ridiculous piece of clothing and gone over and said "Hey guys! I am taking my grandmother out dancing tonight to a gay club and I am nervous about it, do you think this would look good on me?" (which is how I open nowadays inside a clothing store) This would set a completely different frame, the girls would have probably laughed and then he has a few more funny canned lines in his arsenal and delivers them and suddenly they are laughing and curious and far more receptive to him as now he has their attention and has managed to stand out from other guys. He is not the guy out on the prowl hitting on girls he is a funny guy and he has balls and now they want to know more and their evening just got more eventful and exciting.

Next check out this:

At 12 min 40 secs his student opens a girl and her friends and they are initially curious and come over and Tusk is supposed to be a coach for Christ's sake but he does not wing him and he himself seems at sea and does not know what to do as there are three girls and they did not open them with "Hey I thought you were cute" and they go directly into boring fluff talk and small talk which does not affect the girls' emotions in any way whatsoever. They ignore the 3rd girl for quite a while and the entire conversation is boring comfort talk that the girls put up with and then when the student goes for the number the girls eye-code each other and then say they have boyfriends and leave.

Not saying that they did not have boyfriends but Tusk and his student do nothing that stimulates the girls to make them stay with them or go get a drink with them because they are boring. If they had captivated them with some strong attraction material, they could have gone into a bar with these 3 girls, two of them quite hot and then used them as social proof to open others and merge the sets and owned the bar and built their social value and had all the girls/guys in the bar going wow who the fuck are these guys??

But all that is not taught by these pure daygame coaches and instead Tusk tells him he did great because according to him that is Game! Just opening, hitting on her and asking some banal questions is Game!! Might work for him with how he looks, but I am sure he can get two times the number of girls as he gets now if he just added strong old school style Game to his arsenal.

I understand maybe some guys only want to roam around the streets and play the numbers game and pickup girls and do not want to do anything more but many new guys including myself were robbed of the opportunity to even know that there was so much more Game has to offer and that this is not really Game at all but a watered down version of it like @Teevster talks about in this article https://www.girlschase.com/content/failings-natural-game-why-technical-game-better as Youtube only has these guys on there now.

Just want to let anyone new who maybe interested in diversifying their arsenal know that this is not the be all and end all of Game, and that there is a ceiling to it, you do not build a social circle this way, you cannot keep really hot girls who have a great social life because you are not good at socializing and your skill is only limited to roaming around the streets in a predatory fashion and hitting on girls and that these coaches are not really at the pinnacle of mastery when it comes to Game at all.

@Peterdk234 please don't view this as me attacking your style and views in anyway I am just expressing my thoughts and relaying my experience of being in the Game doing this type of thing for over two years.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
There is no attraction phase. You just hope she is attracted to you by your looks, and a bit of your vibe. And the cold read stack is only effective if she already digs your initial look and vibe as you are projecting interest with everything you are doing.
This "hope" and "chasing" is a mindset/framing thing. The successful direct gamers don't hope. They assume.

Hope = doubt.
Assume = taking it (attraction in our case) for granted that its true.

Sebastian Drake, TheApproach:

"Direct openers ASSUME already that you are of higher value, and your body language, style, tonality and facial expressions must be congruent with that".

[...]

Just by looking in a guy’s eyes, a girl can tell if he’s the real deal (if he’s good in bed). This snap judgement is surprisingly accurate — if you are attuned to it, you will soon be able to accurately judge the sexual value of others just by looking into their eyes.

Those who are good in bed will have no problem holding warm, confident, sexual eye contact. Their eyes are relaxed, and unafraid. They don’t stare, but they don’t look away or blink excessively. Those who are bad in bed will not be able to do this, even if they are consciously trying. If you look into their eyes, their lack of belief in their attractiveness is given away. They look at the ground, have nervous, darting eyes, or have trouble maintaining warm, confident eye contact. To anybody who is looking for it, they look like scared rabbits.

I’ve always said that the one thing I *need* to pick up girls is my eyes. You can be wearing sweatpants and not showered for three days — if a girl can look into your eyes and see you’re the real deal, it’s enough.

[...]

Talk to the pussy, Look at the face. You’re not working on attracting (except to maintain attraction). You SHOULD be concentrating on Sexual Tension. She needs to WANT your cock. Not your conversation.

I say this as a hybrid indirect/direct (leaning more towards direct lately) gamer.
With the girl at the end whom he approaches in the shop,(see 45 min 30 secs)
after reading this comment, and re-watching that clip, do you think he went in "hoping" or "assuming"?
her friend is literally standing right there next to her and the guy does not acknowledge her and she wanders off making it awkward for her friend to carry on talking to him. If only he had used a more indirect opener,
His decision to not acknowledge the friend for sure was a game error, but it had nothing to do with what he opened with.
Imagine if he had picked up some ridiculous piece of clothing and gone over and said "Hey guys! I am taking my grandmother out dancing tonight to a gay club and I am nervous about it, do you think this would look good on me?" (which is how I open nowadays inside a clothing store) This would set a completely different frame, the girls would have probably laughed and then he has a few more funny canned lines in his arsenal and delivers them and suddenly they are laughing and curious and far more receptive to him as now he has their attention and has managed to stand out from other guys. He is not the guy out on the prowl hitting on girls he is a funny guy and he has balls and now they want to know more and their evening just got more eventful and exciting.
This approach is far better not because you opened indirect, but because you conveyed good qualities about yourself. You weren't nervous, assumed they would receive your approach warmly, looked them directly in the eyes. Ya know? Looks+vibe.
the entire conversation is boring comfort talk that the girls put up with and then when the student goes for the number the girls eye-code each other and then say they have boyfriends and leave.
ya so he was good looking enough for them to come over (and while he didn't say, "hey I thought you look cute" he did call them "pretty", validated them on their looks, which is a "no-no", but they were still curious), but his vibe was shit (boring) which fucked it up.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Its good to just get rid of your fear. Gets you facing your fears and showing intent for guys who have never shown intent. In that regard it was great for me as well. But the problem with front stop Daygame with direct compliment is that from the beginning you are always chasing her. And most daygamers (including me when I was doing it) jump right into comfort. There is no attraction phase. You just hope she is attracted to you by your looks, and a bit of your vibe. And the cold read stack is only effective if she already digs your initial look and vibe as you are projecting interest with everything you are doing. The compliment+cold read + stack. As I said we are always chasing her with this type of Game.

Look at this video below where Tusk is coaching a student

He gets blown out every time and this is supposed to be the end of the program, the final session. The feedback Tusk gives him most of the time is it can't be helped move on. And at other times just some basic stuff. There is no technique, no strong attraction material, even when he takes him indoors he does the same damn thing again and again.

With the girl at the end whom he approaches in the shop,(see 45 min 30 secs) her friend is literally standing right there next to her and the guy does not acknowledge her and she wanders off making it awkward for her friend to carry on talking to him. If only he had used a more indirect opener, something that aroused their curiosity, got them both engaged and talking, maybe even laughing and then after that expressed his interest he would have had a better chance. But he does not know that because all the coach does is push him into set, he does not give him any lines/material he can hold on to for dear life which will open girls and at least get them curious and talking to him so his nerves may calm down and he can actually get into a conversation.

Next check out this:

At 12 min 40 secs his student opens a girl and her friends and they are initially curious and come over and Tusk is supposed to be a coach for Christ's sake but he does not wing him and he himself seems at sea and does not know what to do as there are three girls and they did not open them with "Hey I thought you were cute" and they go directly into boring fluff talk and small talk which does not affect the girls' emotions in any way whatsoever. They ignore the 3rd girl for quite a while and the entire conversation is boring comfort talk that the girls put up with and then when the student goes for the number the girls eye-code each other and then say they have boyfriends and leave.

Not saying that they did not have boyfriends but Tusk and his student do nothing that stimulates the girls to make them stay with them or go get a drink with them because they are boring. If they had captivated them with some strong attraction material, they could have gone into a bar with these 3 girls, two of them quite hot and then used them as social proof to open others and merge the sets and owned the bar and built their social value and had all the girls/guys in the bar going wow who the fuck are these guys??

But all that is not taught by these pure daygame coaches and instead Tusk tells him he did great because according to him that is Game! Just opening, hitting on her and asking some banal questions is Game!! Might work for him with how he looks, but I am sure he can get two times the number of girls as he gets now if he just added strong old school style Game to his arsenal.

I understand maybe some guys only want to roam around the streets and play the numbers game and pickup girls and do not want to do anything more but many new guys including myself were robbed of the opportunity to even know that there was so much more Game has to offer and that this is not really Game at all but a watered down version of it like @Teevster talks about in this article https://www.girlschase.com/content/failings-natural-game-why-technical-game-better as Youtube only has these guys on there now.

Just want to let anyone new who maybe interested in diversifying their arsenal know that this is not the be all and end all of Game, and that there is a ceiling to it, you do not build a social circle this way, you cannot keep really hot girls who have a great social life because you are not good at socializing and your skill is only limited to roaming around the streets in a predatory fashion and hitting on girls and that these coaches are not really at the pinnacle of mastery when it comes to Game at all.

@Peterdk234 please don't view this as me attacking your style and views in anyway I am just expressing my thoughts and relaying my experience of being in the Game doing this type of thing for over two years.
I will give a longer reply when i get home tomorrow evening, but basically i agree with alot what you have to say and you outline perfectly the failings of "natural direct game" i see guys move straight into rapport after the direct compliment (bad). The daygame model is open>attraction (banter, roleplay, tease, push-pull, spike)>hook>rapport/investment>close. Tusk is a solid dude, but i never watch his student videos anymore. Krauser talks about it here:

The problem isn't direct compliment opener-styled game, the problem is that mass-marketing have perverted that style into just "Hey, this is random, but i think you're cute, i'm xx">small talk/fluff talk>trying to deep dive/rapport. They are ignoring the skillset. This is why i like the london daygame guys

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
This "hope" and "chasing" is a mindset/framing thing. The successful direct gamers don't hope. They assume.

Hope = doubt.
Assume = taking it (attraction in our case) for granted that its true.

Sebastian Drake, TheApproach:

"Direct openers ASSUME already that you are of higher value, and your body language, style, tonality and facial expressions must be congruent with that".

[...]

Just by looking in a guy’s eyes, a girl can tell if he’s the real deal (if he’s good in bed). This snap judgement is surprisingly accurate — if you are attuned to it, you will soon be able to accurately judge the sexual value of others just by looking into their eyes.

Those who are good in bed will have no problem holding warm, confident, sexual eye contact. Their eyes are relaxed, and unafraid. They don’t stare, but they don’t look away or blink excessively. Those who are bad in bed will not be able to do this, even if they are consciously trying. If you look into their eyes, their lack of belief in their attractiveness is given away. They look at the ground, have nervous, darting eyes, or have trouble maintaining warm, confident eye contact. To anybody who is looking for it, they look like scared rabbits.

I’ve always said that the one thing I *need* to pick up girls is my eyes. You can be wearing sweatpants and not showered for three days — if a girl can look into your eyes and see you’re the real deal, it’s enough.

[...]

Talk to the pussy, Look at the face. You’re not working on attracting (except to maintain attraction). You SHOULD be concentrating on Sexual Tension. She needs to WANT your cock. Not your conversation.

I say this as a hybrid indirect/direct (leaning more towards direct lately) gamer.

after reading this comment, and re-watching that clip, do you think he went in "hoping" or "assuming"?

His decision to not acknowledge the friend for sure was a game error, but it had nothing to do with what he opened with.

This approach is far better not because you opened indirect, but because you conveyed good qualities about yourself. You weren't nervous, assumed they would receive you warmly, looked them directly in the eyes. Ya know? Looks+vibe.

ya so he was good looking enough for them to come over (calling them "pretty" validated them which is a "no-no", but they were still curious), but his vibe was shit (boring) which fucked it up.
You are right! But that assumption comes from past success! He cannot assume it when he has zero past successes and to assume attraction he must have experienced girls being attracted to him and giving him positive reactions before. That's what Teevster spoke about in this article https://www.girlschase.com/content/inner-game-vs-outer-game-debate which I agree with as this was my problem for a long time, too much focus on inner game. @Velasco as far as I know you are an experienced seducer with a number of lays under your belt, you can assume, but this guy assuming is not going to work.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I guess you can call me sort of a "natural" in that regard, but i grew up with a sister and my dad is extremely cocky/funny+chase framing my mom so doing all the playful shit in the attraction phase to hook them, i was already intermediate with that shit just getting started straight off and had great success in Jul-sep

@terminator92
It is very cool to see a fellow direct daygamer stopping up and taking a look at himself and realizing this is not an end in itself. I also fell for the natural lifestyles shit of just direct open>small talk>rapport>close. Doesnt work like that. I had a downturn of results when autumn came around and i sorta panicked and took a look at myself and reached the same conclusions as you. We gotta make our game more advanced... It took you 2 years to see that, it took me 2 months to see it, maybe we can follow eachother with this epiphany and i'm looking forward to where it will bring us!

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
I guess you can call me sort of a "natural" in that regard, but i grew up with a sister and my dad is extremely cocky/funny+chase framing my mom so doing all the playful shit in the attraction phase to hook them, i was already intermediate with that shit just getting started straight off and had great success in Jul-sep
There you go! That's why it works for you. You were never maybe a bundle of nerves when you started. But I started Game learning from Krauser, Torerro etc. But now I see the attraction they get from the girls is very minimal.

Not like the old RSD guys like Julien, Max, Tyler were getting or what Mystery and the others were doing where girls used to many a time demand their phone numbers. As for Torrero in his first book Daygame if you have read it, you will see two or more chapters being dedicated to an old school British PUA called Beckster who is Mystery's wingman. Torrero learns a lot from him and in his own words describes his game as "Pickup at the highest level". Check his stuff out and compare it to Torrero, Krauser and any of the pure daygamers and you will see that they operate at different levels. This is one of the free talks you can find of Beckster on Youtube

Check it out. His game is dynamic, he uses routines, structure, direct, indirect, semi-direct, nlp, Speed Seduction everything that is out there. Just that I feel there is a level of Game above what Tusk, Torrero, Krauser, James Marshall or any of the other direct guys are teaching.

And on GC itself I now see the value and deeper insights of what @Teevster @Bacchus and @West_Indian_Archie write about.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
oh the old silly direct, indirect debates and methods debates.....

I wrote about this about 10 years ago: https://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=131772&hilit=everything+works

^ just re-read it and how people well attempting to troll me, and i destroy them...(young skills)

now chase came out with similar conclusion:

The funnier ones are when dudes learn the perfect superior game and don't get laid AT ALL...

or when dudes that actually get laid change their style to listen to superior game and actually regress and stop getting laid...

or the people with the superior game that actually start listening to something that totally contradicts their superior game and get laid instantly...

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
oh the old silly direct, indirect debates and methods debates.....

I wrote about this about 10 years ago: https://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=131772&hilit=everything+works

^ just re-read it and how people well attempting to troll me, and i destroy them...(young skills)

now chase came out with similar conclusion:

The funnier ones are when dudes learn the perfect superior game and don't get laid AT ALL...

or when dudes that actually get laid change their style to listen to superior game and actually regress and stop getting laid...

or the people with the superior game that actually start listening to something that totally contradicts their superior game and get laid instantly...
Okay I see how this has devolved into direct/indirect. I never meant to start that, I know for a fact that both work, I have gotten laid plenty of times with direct and a few times with indirect as well.

I just wanted to point out that sticking to just 1 style dogmatically restricts one's growth like it happened with me. And I see that on Youtube especially nowadays direct is portrayed as the only/best way to Game and especially if one just does direct daygame and nothing else he is limiting his growth. And unfortunately many guys I know in real life believe that unless you go in direct its not Game and that that's the only way to go and then end up burning out the streets by spam approaching every girl that walks by and hitting on them in an abrasive manner.

@Skills maybe you haven't seen it much but if you go around the shopping districts in London, Prague, Budapest, Belgrade etc you will see what I was trying to say.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
We gotta make our game more advanced... It took you 2 years to see that, it took me 2 months to see it, maybe we can follow eachother with this epiphany and i'm looking forward to where it will bring us!
Oh yes! That is my next objective. That would be great. I am not a direct or indirect guy. You nailed it, I am just trying to make my Game more advanced and not have just 1 weapon of (direct daygame) in my arsenal. Would be great if we can share, discuss our experiences and grow. I am down for that big time! :)

>