Sex toys?

Natasha23

Rookie
Rookie
Hi guys!
I'm curious about that. Men, do you use sex toys for masturbation or with your partners?

Last edited:

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yes, I have a few things. Handcuffs, blindfold, collar, rope, buttplugs, satisfyer pro, a magic wand, penis rings. Just on top of my head. And they are for use with a partner.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Like a decade ago I've tried a pocket pussy. Not a big fan, felt weird.

Nowadays I'll use all kinds of stuff on women though. Whips, handcuffs, blindfolds/scarves, oils and the like. If a girl has her own vibrator or dildo then I'll use that (I'm not going to buy one for general use, kinda weirds me out to have women share it)

Natasha23

Rookie
Rookie
I get realistic ass imitations and have way too much fun
Imitations of just that part of the body or sex dolls with real shapes? I have seen models of this type of sex toys and the truth is that I am surprised maybe because of their size.

Natasha23

Rookie
Rookie
Like a decade ago I've tried a pocket pussy. Not a big fan, felt weird.

Nowadays I'll use all kinds of stuff on women though. Whips, handcuffs, blindfolds/scarves, oils and the like. If a girl has her own vibrator or dildo then I'll use that (I'm not going to buy one for general use, kinda weirds me out to have women share it)
Wow, such an expert!

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Much the same as @DML for use on her - add to his list cloths pegs, candles (for hot wax not just soft lighting), gaffa tape and whips of various types

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Imitations of just that part of the body or sex dolls with real shapes? I have seen models of this type of sex toys and the truth is that I am surprised maybe because of their size.
Not much to be surprised about, it looks like a cute ass and I use it when I please. Some are more life sized but then they are real big and heavy to clean and store. It has to be cleaned once per use. A knockoff fleshlight was the gateway to all this. I almost bought a doll but I just got another realistic ass.

Just a Man

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys!
I'm curious about that. Men, do you use sex toys for masturbation or with your partners?
Yes and Yes. Sometimes cock rings for masturbation. With partners, I'm a switch into power-exchange games, so bondage-related toys, vibrators and a gentle little whip.

Do you like toys, Natasha?

>