Sex with a 14 year old girl?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I once hooked-up with a 17 year old.
Super mature for her age, and she was looking for something stable.
I could't keep her just because the gap was too wide to bridge (I was 36-37 at that time).

Basically it depends on your expectations:
- sex and fun vs
- long-term commitment

(Don't have to say what you will get from a 14 yearl old).

tenere

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you're a kid yourself then it's normal. Anything else and its wrong. And you better watch out for dad.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am not arab, but i know a bit about the history of ancient arab

so in ancient arab, people used to get married like really young

i am talking mid teens and so on

but times have changed, so have the social rules

just wanted to add in this bit because it seemed relevant to OP's discussion

can't say anything about the Bulgaria laws tho

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Right now I'm noticing most women seem to take quite some time to learn to be sexual and get what they want from guys and from what type of guys they want that from.

Like yeah, they put on makeup and dress up from a very early age, because they see the attention this gets other girls, but do they really know what they are doing? It's mostly down to experience, just like men, expect most girls start getting experience earlier (because it's quite hard for a man to naturally figure out what to do, our society nowadays represses a lot of male sexuality, hence this website and forums). But if you interact with some more conservative beautiful girls, you might notice their "game" is many times actually kinda bad.

As an example, I was sitting on my ass the night I came back from Carnival, and I saw an IG story of this hot girl, friend of a friend, at a club I liked and haven't been in quite a while. So I asked her if it was fun in there that night, and she told me to grab that (male) friend of ours and join them (she was with another hot friend).

Now, I first met this girl years ago, and I hit on her hard, with my usual game. She was eating it up, at first, but then some gay friend of her arrived and she kinda started ignoring me. I followed her on IG and she didn't follow me back (or she did at the moment, then unfollowed, can't remember), but anyway, she told my friend she didn't like me. So I was like, ok, fuck this hoe.
But then there was a party like a year after (more like a chill friend meeting) and this girl appeared. I was there like an hour before her, and I knew everybody there. I gave her mininum attention, on purpose, only being cordial with her and having a great time with everyone else, and, of course, she started chasing. Eventually she was sat at my side on the table, joking with me about a friend of ours, having a great time, I think we were even touching a bit. I ended fucked it up again by going too hard after her (one gay friend of her was there as well, maybe this had something to do with him pushing her away from me), but this taught me a bit about different girls needing different types of game (hur durrr).

So coming back to that night, years after now, and she tells me to go to that club randomly. We were talking on IG quite a bit lately, she even thanked me for reacting to one of her stories, because she though she sent privately to a friend of hers, but it was public. So basically we're kinda friends now, she sees I don't "like" her only for her body or whatever. I see her message and I'm like, fuck it, what do I have to lose? So I decide to go. I do invite our friend, as she asked, but it's almost 1AM and he's like I won't go (I mean, he chickened, but he's on a long distance relationship with a girl from the other side of the world, so I kinda get it), so I go there alone.

I get there and both girls are really surprised and seem happy. She acts like she's mad at our friend for not coming, then she asks me to take a selfie with both of them. Honestly, I never take selfies, specially with other people, so I barely know how to do it, I grab my phone and look at her kinda confused, she grabs my hand and gives me directions. I do take the photo and both girls are looking at the camera looking hot behind me, I look like a boss lol. I send my friend, then she asks for my phone to send him a voice message (basically she SCREAMS at him at how much of fool he's for not coming with me, that she loves him, but he's a fool).

The night goes on, and I just dance with them. Now this girl is taking every opportunity to touch me, like with the excuse of teaching me how to dance, or just talking about random shit, so she has to be leaning on my ear (Btw the first thing she said to me was ask me "are you single?"). I never saw her acting like that towards me, of course I was never on a club with her, and I'm dancing quite well (she tells me none can know she's there, because it's playing like samba and stuff like that, and she only listens to this shitty popular country Brazilian crap - do women only listen to music that they think it gonna get them the guys they think they want?), also ofc she tells me she doesn't know how to dance to that, just for me to validate and touch her. Was all that her just seeing a bunch of women giving me attention? Maybe, but also if she didn't feel safe with me, she wouldn't have invited me in the first place (plus I think my friend was bad mouthing me to her, he says she's only a friend, but he loves friendzoning himself, and everytime I would talk about her he would tell me I would never get with her, that she goes for other types of guys, and him not coming and me coming just immediatly makes his word have less worth with her, right?).

I'm reciprocating all her touch and screening and validating her all the time, but I'm holding on of pulling the trigger, going harder, just to see what happens, because everytime I try, she runs away. By the end of the night, both girls look a bit sad (maybe they are just tired). Truth is, I also couldn't pull both. I would love too, they are two little beautiful hoes, but I needed a good wing to close there, and I didn't have one. So as the girls are calling their Uber to leave, she says something really confusing, among the lines of "oh I really wanted to be spooned tonight... My boy (?) didn't have a friend to come here, so now I have to sleep alone...", and I'm like dumbfounded. To me, it did just sound like she admitted she wanted to sleep with me, almost outright, but then she kinda just said whatever to cover it up using "her boy" (but also reflecting on the fact that if I did have a wing, I likely would pull her). She's single, btw, and why would she talk about some other guy as she's leaving? (I think she took offence that I didn't try anything harder with her and wanted to show she's valuable by mentioning some other guy, like a really bad DHV).

So ALL that story just to brag about me fucking up pulling this girl? Nah!

My thesis is that more beautiful, "high self" steem girls (which maybe kinda conflicts with that last newsletter @Chase sent about low self steem vs high self steem girls, but maybe I'm just saying you would EXPECT a girl like her to be high self steem) just have worse game, because they don't need to develop it as much. They mostly get what they want, or at least what they think they want, hence their confusing behaviour sometimes, because even THEM don't know what they are doing! If you notice, to me, it seems she was attracted to me this WHOLE time (when I first met her, I was already on my first open relationship, she didn't knew me or that I had a girl when we first met, so that couldn't have influenced how she reacted to my game), but she was always afraid. Could it be now I'm just more real and attainable to her? Maybe, but also I would strongly argue that HER GAME got a whole lot BETTER (which also might be the reason I decided to try being just friendly and sexy with her, instead of trying to steamroll her as I do with girls usually). She even can see a bit past other people trying to undermine me to her.

And you might say, now she's older, so it's just her value is lower and now she wants you. Expect, if anything, her value actually got higher! This girl looks finer than ever, her face aged like a fine wine, she dresses up super well, her makeup is just enough to highlight her natural beauty, she's travelling all over the world working.

And if you think about more average girls, their game is really indeed super bad at first. Picking up super young girls in general is super random, but overall easy as taking candy from children. They get pumped and dumped, get hurt, and their game starts developing quickly, to the point you might see some super average girls with guys way above their league (be it money or looks, social status in general not, because this probably means the guys has game, and wouldn't be fooled by her so easily).

So I would argue sleeping with younger girls CAN be indeed, very immoral. If you have game, and you use it to fool some silly little girl into jumping into bed with you, and then you do a bad job of managing her emotions after (and even throught), you are indeed doing her a lot of harm. We always talk here about managing girls expectations, but younger, less experienced girls WILL have unrealistic expectations deep down, even if you tell her otherwise, she's gonna expect that silly Disney love shit.

But the thing is, age is not a determinant factor in a girl's experience. I mean, it is in the sense that over time, girls always get more experienced, but the pace at which girl gets this experience, can be incredibly different.

Some women will have a LOT of sexual experience even if they are like barely legal. Obvious examples I've met were this blondie from my first LR and the first girl I ever pulled from a club, which I almost lost my V-card with. First one was 20, and she sexted with me so much graphical stuff, sent me nudes having exchanged like 5 words with me, and after sex, she was extremely quick to ditch me after realizing she wouldn't get what she wanted with me (a commited relationship). It was so jarring I ended thinking for a while she was just faking all that experience she texted about just to get with me (my IG at that time was extremely tryhard fuckboi stuff lol), but looking back, it all makes sense now, she was just very sexual. The second one I believe was 18, and she seemed to have as much experience as the blondie, if not more, from what she told me (she mentioned having sex on the beach and a lot more stuff). She was also from Bahia, which I would expect girls from to be less sexually repressed than girls from my city, so it makes sense she had more experience quicker.

That said, there's also the older girls that don't have as much sexual experience. As I said, I feel my city (Curitiba) has some really sexually repressed girls, people are really conservative (also almost every guy meet from other cities says the average girl here is prettier than other cities in Brazil, which you know, it's Brazil, so I would expect the average girl to be more conservative). One example of course being the girl I just talked about, the friend of a friend that it's been resisting me for so long, and now finally slowly melting (no idea if I'll ever bed her tbh), and... My sister?!? She actually gave me her number, and I would say it's pretty low for a girl her age. Also she was dating some guys that are deff below her league, and she asked me if she deserved like "the best guys out there". I was thinking like, of course, you're my sister, but I acted kinda confused, like, doesn't she know? In the end I kinda said, "heh, I don't know" (in the end, just being hot doesn't mean she's entitled to the best, now I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to say, she wants kids, and if she keeps snobbing every guy she meets, I fear she may end up alone, as beautiful as she is, so I guess this is why I wanted to keep it vague). But I do think she deserves the best, she's an amazing woman after all.

Anyway, all of that just to say that it really depends. But I would say having sex with girls below like 18 should probably be left to younger guys. If you really think you and some younger girl would be a great match, slowly game her and figure out if this is really right and moral, because chances are, you are just going to hurt her. That said, some younger girls are very experienced, and even if you don't want what they want, they will know how to walk away and get what they want with some other guy.

Peace (and sorry for the fucking dissertation lmao)

Last edited:
>