Sexual games

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ok so last night skills became autistic grampa skills...... lets see a couple of hot younger girls out of town, mine just out of break up and looking for revenge total dtf, again not even my ideal type but the community blonde mystery type, and her hot friend, were at the club, open, hook blah blah, compliance, investment, she isolated me just lol, during isolation (i personally did not even want to be isolated i was having fun dancing), she brought up the game of "truth or dare" after this game she went from green to red, and i did not get it till i spoke to some of the seducers, turn out skills the name of the mothefucking game, was grampa autistic on steroids skills..... Give me a few to get to the point, a lot of you even though i explain like a baby second generation verbal's with samples, videos,lay reports, i water it down like a 2 year old can't do it....It seems for whatever reason some of you still don't get it, even @Teevster has improve his writing and made a million articles and made it more relatable than when he did back in the days.... But still a lot of you still have issues transitioning, ok back to the story....( i will connect in a second)

Grandpa autistic skills was there with this young bimbo, and she said "lets play truth or dare" autistic granpa skills did not understand the dynamics of this game, and she realized i was an autistic dude, after i completed fucked the whole thing up, not even going to go in details cause is embarrassing and painful enough that i did not get this silly game, she went from green to red... (a thing the black pill community does not get that they turn off women cause they are autistic)... Autisim behavior = dry vaginas does not matter how hot you are or how much game you have ok....

Back to the post, so basically you have some seduction games, the kids as you know is spin the bottle (obviously this is the first type of game kids play) useless for our seduction goals:

But this is how truth or dare works:

Basically

step 1: one of the 2 people will say "lets play truth or dare" is an easy way to get sexualize if you are stuck or don't know the person, or you don't want to do the easy water down transitioning faces of indirect sex talk, oh now you get it, bingo easy way to go into sex talk...

Step 2: you will say for example truth "have you even been with another girl?" or you can say dare " i dare you to look at me in my eyes come close to me and kiss me passionatly like you are kissing a person that you really like and are passionate about" get the point guys, easy way to escalate or use as a segway to expand and go into second generation indirect sex talk and sexual frames....

another game that i see could work is the "never have ever" again guys is another way to segway into sexual topics if you are uncomfortable doing the way we recommend:

"Never have I ever", also known as "I've never..." or "ten fingers", is a drinking game in which players take turns asking other players about things they have not done. Other players who have done this thing respond by taking a drink. A version that requires no drinking, usually played by children and underage adolescents, has players counting scores on their fingers instead.

"never have i ever done a foursome" is an example on how you can take convo. sexually....

Disclaimer.- obviously i am kj and this is a fuck up report, but instead of me making a fuck up report, i want you guys to at least be aware of the dynamics of these game in case you encounter it like i did at a club, and had no idea what the bimbo was talking about.....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
alright guys thanks to @TomInHo i forgot to add the fuck, marry, kill game....

"fuck-marry-kill

A game that is played in a group. One person gets three names chosen by the group. The names are people he/she knows or it could be celebrities.

Then that person chooses which of those three he/she would fuck, marry, and kill."

So basically you ask the girl who she would fuck, marry or kill, from the place you are in, it could also be celebrities, though preferably people present in the club or streets, if you are doing social circle, people you guys know in common, if online/apps maybe celebrities....

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
alright guys thanks to @TomInHo i forgot to add the fuck, marry, kill game....

"fuck-marry-kill

A game that is played in a group. One person gets three names chosen by the group. The names are people he/she knows or it could be celebrities.

Then that person chooses which of those three he/she would fuck, marry, and kill."

So basically you ask the girl who she would fuck, marry or kill, from the place you are in, it could also be celebrities, though preferably people present in the club or streets, if you are doing social circle, people you guys know in common, if online/apps maybe celebrities....
That one is my personal favorite.

>