LR  Sexual Utopia

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After reading this report take a moment to comment about what you liked.

If more members commented on these reports instead of lurking I can guarantee you that more skilled seducers would write them. That said don’t ask me... technical questions in the comments if you want a reply. I don't have the free time to reply to those questions. What's more is just about all the questions you could think of regarding “technical game” have been answered by me on this forum, other skilled seducers, or in my Girl Chase articles.

Plus… making use of search bars helps you discover answers to questions you didn’t know existed. [commercial offer removed by moderator; read the Board Rules]

Friday night. Me and two wings.

One is a photographer I trained to sharpshoot models. Another is an actor who lost his V-card thanks to my winging. We move through a bar like ninjas. R&B music plays. Heavy bass. Loud music in night game... means more girls. And in case you haven’t heard... gorgeous girls love dancing to hip hop.

Five minutes after our entrance we have hooked a group of girls... and inspired them to dance on a patio table while one of my wings takes pictures.

I give 'em direction in a dominant and warm tonality. Then the girls buy us drinks at the bar. One girl in this group seems worth our time but the rest aren’t. I suggest we go to another venue. This venue is louder and more chaotic. We only talked to one group in this venue... because we're precise.

Being precise is not a problem for skilled night game seducers. However it is impossible to be as precise as me without mastering day game first. Anyway, I'm adjusting my strategy to social proof and... personal magnetism. I discover a group of girls on the street. Three to be exact. Sweet ratio.

In case you aren't already aware... going point and click takes a lot of finesse. But going point and click during a 3-on-3 pull takes more than tight frames.

The girls have hidden alcohol somewhere nearby. I notice them savor a carton of juice... like it wasn’t juice. I pace their reality and soon we are all talking about juice. The photographer takes more pics... the actor uses this as plausible deniability to get physical with a girl who towers over him by 6 inches.

Turns out magnetism, good winging and my verbals are enough to derail our entire group conversation into sexual innuendos about sippin' juice. This gets a good vibe going between all of us. Actor is holding hands with his girl... I suggest we all bounce. We all go to the club. Dancefloor chaos ensues.

All these girls attract too much attention. It is a liminal feast. But I'm the one in charge of it...my girl wiggles off the crotch of some desperate-looking white guy and grinds up on me. I see the actor making out with his girl on the dancefloor. I keep tempting my girl while my upper thigh rubs her clit.

I suggest the pull with a whisper... which leads all these girls to a spontaneous bathroom discussion. I chill with my wings and we make fun of idiots.

When they re-emerge... I wave all the girls over. Locking fingers with my target and then I use listing to help her convince herself to ditch the club... for an after party at my place. She is game because her friends will be there and… we are the coolest three guys she will ever meet in her life. We leave.

In the photographer’s car we blast hip hop music. My girl sits on my lap. The actor’s girl sits on his lap. You can probably guess how this ends.

It’s a slightly bumpy ride but all the adrenaline is a rush. The girls love it. There is more making out... in the car. Back at my place I take my girl’s hand and we breeze into the bathroom. Tear off her clothes. There is no fucking around with LMR so we go multiple rounds... in different rooms. Fade to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
By the way... I logged 100 sharp-shoots in 6 years of practice. Fucked 66 women out of 100 sharp-shoots... and yes that includes the 3 girls above...

And while I don't know what my total lay count is... this was my 10th year report. And yes my lay count is over 100... stopped counting as a 20yo.

It's also my last report... feels kind of redundant to keep writing more. Mods... @Chase @Bismarck @Will_V @POB change it back to LR++

Least you could do after winging me terribly... restricting my editing rights and calling me an eel. You know yourselves.

Last edited:

Destiny

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Five minutes after our entrance we have hooked a group of girls... and inspired them to dance on a patio table while one of my wings takes pictures
One is a photographer I trained to sharpshoot models. Another is an actor who lost his V-card thanks to my winging.
Love the group dynamics, a skill in itself. Most times I feel like wings screw me up more than they help.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I like trains... some people call them orgies... but that's semantics.

Yo @Teevster do you have any editing rights? If so... change this report back. Thanks.

Love the group dynamics, a skill in itself. Most times I feel like wings screw me up more than they help.

Thank you... it is a skill since a bad wing is worse than going out alone... but a good wing can help you build sexual utopias.

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Was it a... foursome?

LR: One girl
LR+: Two girls
LR++: Three girls

Or did you three guys have sex with those three girls at the same time? Like an orgy?

Last edited:
>